Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
Mentally immature and often arrogant. What I have noticed is that a lot of them are "educated beyond their intelligence". They like to live in a world that operates the way they think it should and not the way that it is. Trying to improve our lives and society is a great aim. The problem with them is they get stuck on an idea and don't think it through (this is where the arrogance comes in). That is the root of the "you never run out of other peoples' money" problem with liberal ideology. Raise taxes on the rich to pay for everything, universal basic income, universal health care, open immigration. The sheep don't think it through. Those at the higher level are just pandering to special interests which they never seem to run out of.

The evil of it is by removing responsibility and consequences for ones actions and providing everything for them you are taking away their free will which to me is a form of slavery. You become the hand that feeds.
I feel they are more along the lines of people who refuse correction, truth, reality, they simply can't/won't admit they are wrong, and not only that, they've been educated into that mindset. Being told what to think rather than how to think is their mantra.