Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Lunacy Of The Left

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

More Lunacy Of The Left

Never let a good "crisis" go to waste.

The lunacy of the Left just keeps getting better and better.

Commucrats, all around the nation, are promoting a new agenda and that is to eliminate metro police departments.

This is going to work out real well for the people in those areas.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-floyd-budgets
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

guess I'll carry all of the time and no need for a permit if there are no police.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    No police, sounds like something out of Mad Max.

There are some really sick people who really believe they have the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    No police, sounds like something out of Mad Max.

There are some really sick people who really believe they have the answer.
    Police should not be defunded, they merely need to be accountable to the same laws that we are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg

Shit like this is why cops are hated, get ambushed and shot, and as long as they keep on literally getting away with murder, I will hate them and cheer when one of them is killed.

It amazes me that the solutions to ongoing problems are so clear that a 5 year old can see them, yet everyone wrings their hands and tries to figure out what's wrong.

Examples:

* Cops assault and murder people, get away with it. People therefore hate them. Solution?

* Kids in school are bullied but not allowed to fight back due to "zero tolerance" policies. Bullied kid finally has enough of it, brings dad's gun to school and gets payback. Solution?

* The Arab world hates the USA because Arab land was stolen from them in 1948 and given to the Jews, now the USA supports this country, giving them more $$$ per capita than a lot of Americans earn. Middle East "peace talks" always fail. Solution?

I could list a lot more common problems that have simple solutions which are ignored by everyone, but why bother?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Police should not be defunded, they merely need to be accountable to the same laws that we are.
    I'm in favor of enhanced sentences for police officers that commit crimes or abuse their power.

You could also codify use of force regulations.

I think this would go a long way personally. I don't think it's anti-police but puts some pieces together to hold the bad apples accountable.

you will never get rid of all of them, its just human nature to always have a few. What you can do is a little better job on accountability.

Abuse of power, from local cops to doj traitors like mueller, peter stroker, page, rosenstein etc to 0bama, comey, crapper, brennan is best reduced by going after their personal property and wealth. Attach their retirements, homes, cars, bank accts, etc. Otherwise we all pay for the crime, not the criminal. This might have to be done in civil court.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I'm in favor of enhanced sentences for police officers that commit crimes or abuse their power.

I think this would go a long way personally. I don't think it's anti-police but puts some pieces together to hold the bad apples accountable.

you will never get rid of all of them, its just human nature to always have a few. What you can do is a little better job on accountability.
    Of course, there will always be a few "bad apples". It's human nature. What has to change is the "blue line" thing. Currently, if a truly straight arrow cop says something about another cop who abuses his power, deals drugs, etc.. he is blackballed by all the officers. He might even have an "unfortunate accident". Every accusation of police brutality must be investigated (and by a third party, not Internal Affairs). If guilty, the cop, as well as any other cop on the scene that failed to prevent the crime, must be punished in exactly the same way anyone else would be.

As long as cops cover for other cops and in any event get away with brutality, assault and murder, the problem won't go away. People will get fed up and start getting payback. Nowadays anyone who calls the cops to report something is an idiot. The caller is likely to be assaulted or killed by the cops.

I take care of myself. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away, and are likely to be more of a danger than the "bad guy". That's why I carry Mr. M1911 and never call the cops. I prefer to stay alive and uninjured.

Canadian Green Leader: Trump’s U.S. ‘No Longer Safe’, Canada Must Accept Minorities as Refugees
    Elizabeth May, leader of the Green Party in the Canadian parliament, has called on Justin Trudeau to accept any ethnic minority person from the United States who comes to Canada claiming asylum because President Trump has made the country unsafe.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ties-refugees/

New York Politician Livestreams Call For Rioters to Loot in Communities That Aren’t Their Own
    “Why would we tear up our neighborhood? I see all the protests going on all throughout the country and we tearing up our neighborhood. Go somewhere else and loot, loot somewhere else. Don’t loot in our neighborhood.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...unities-arent/

lunacy makes sense to libs
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Canadian Green Leader: Trump’s U.S. ‘No Longer Safe’, Canada Must Accept Minorities as Refugees
    Elizabeth May, leader of the Green Party in the Canadian parliament, has called on Justin Trudeau to accept any ethnic minority person from the United States who comes to Canada claiming asylum because President Trump has made the country unsafe.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ties-refugees/

New York Politician Livestreams Call For Rioters to Loot in Communities That Aren’t Their Own
    “Why would we tear up our neighborhood? I see all the protests going on all throughout the country and we tearing up our neighborhood. Go somewhere else and loot, loot somewhere else. Don’t loot in our neighborhood.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...unities-arent/

Fine, let Canada take all of them.

WTF?? Every time I think it JUST CANNOT get any crazier, it does. How do the libtards come up with this shit? If my life depended on it I couldn't think up stuff this crazy.

And, of course, blacks looting and burning is going to go a LONG WAY towards ending "racism".

guess I'll carry all of the time and no need for a permit if there are no police.
    I was thinking that. If there are no cops, then I can pack a locked and loaded M4 everywhere I go, but then of course, the DEMOCRAT politicians will send COPS after ME and not rioters or looters

So getting rid of the police, and I guess the court system as well would lead to what?

Everyone ensuring their own safety. What if you become the victim of a crime? You shoot the perpetrator without a trial? You have groups of vigilantes carrying out lynchings? So complete lawlessness.

This will be more just than the (admittedly imperfect) system that we have?

More and more I think liberals must be fucking stupid.

they're mentally deranged. I argue with them all the time. I don't even argue political points. I just argue COMMON sense stuff like "Random Violence is bad" and you would not believe the mental gymnastics they do in order to not address the question or twist it to Blame Trump or Republicans.

So getting rid of the police, and I guess the court system as well would lead to what?

Everyone ensuring their own safety. What if you become the victim of a crime? You shoot the perpetrator without a trial? You have groups of vigilantes carrying out lynchings? So complete lawlessness.

This will be more just than the (admittedly imperfect) system that we have?

We didn't even HAVE police until the mid 1800's.

Heard on a talk show, today, that a lawyer said, if they get rid of metropolitan police, then the Sheriff of that county takes over.

And, guess what? Neither the city nor the Governor has jurisdiction over any Sheriff.....they answer ONLY to the voters in that county; no one else.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

No "QI"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

This neighborhood is a dead end street. Some residents are current as well as ex-military. Anybody coming in this area would have to run a gauntlet to get back out. Not an easy proposition.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

CNN Guest: Not Wanting To Be Raped And Robbed Is White Privilege
    Minneapolis City Council President Lisa Bender said Americans ought to check their privilege when they voice concerns over the inevitable anarchy that comes from the removal of community law enforcement.
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/08...ite-privilege/

Tom Arnold: Time to Get Rifles to ‘Go Nose to Nose with Trump’s Gang of Misfit Tools’
    “2nd Amendment is for everyone including black men with long guns but it’s fucking time for us white liberal men to stand up for our brothers & sisters,” tweeted Arnold. “Borrow our dad’s hunting rifles & go nose to nose with Trump’s gang of misfit tools.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-misfit-tools/

Black Georgia State Trooper to Protesters: I Only Kneel for God
    A Georgia State Trooper is making the rounds on social media after telling Black Lives Matter protests that he only kneels for God. The Trooper’s remark came in the wake of police officers and Democrat lawmakers taking a knee during nationwide protests over the death of George Floyd.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...kneel-for-god/

Officer Refuses To Kneel Before Protesters Who Demanded It
    Besides the the elderly getting assaulted by “peaceful” protesters as CNN would put it, there isn’t much more humiliating or cringe than watching police officers across the country bow down to protesters in the name of equality or justice or white privilege or whatever the hell is going on but today, we have some good news.
    They don’t want you to take a knee – they demand it. They don’t want to get along with cops, they want to show the cops that they can get them to be submissive.
    https://www.lawofficer.com/officer-r...o-demanded-it/

Instagram is now removing FBI crime statistic graphs
    Posted with the necessary citations
    As “hate speech”
    We are getting to the point where narratives are more important than truth
    And the truth when inconvenient makes you a hateful person
    https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...89866614972418

finally, and you knew this was coming....

George Floyd Psyop? BUSTED!
    https://www.brighteon.com/329344e8-2...9-884a5d135199

things that dont add up are were is the passenger floyd had with him, floyd worked as security alongside the man who killed him at the club owned by a woman who is friends with Minneapolis mayor, why are the emts loading flyd into the ambulance wearing hard vests and carrying sidearms etc etc etc etc

imagine the agenda media fabricating something that brings the country to clvi war

what fools we are
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-09-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Tom Arnold: Time to Get Rifles to ‘Go Nose to Nose with Trump’s Gang of Misfit Tools’
    “2nd Amendment is for everyone including black men with long guns but it’s fucking time for us white liberal men to stand up for our brothers & sisters,” tweeted Arnold. “Borrow our dad’s hunting rifles & go nose to nose with Trump’s gang of misfit tools.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-misfit-tools/
    Bring it on, Bitch.

Freedom isn't free.

Hahahahaha. Smart young man. But do you agree? Are Liberals mentally challenged? Or are they just evil?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Hahahahaha. Smart young man. But do you agree? Are Liberals mentally challenged? Or are they just evil?

Mentally immature and often arrogant. What I have noticed is that a lot of them are "educated beyond their intelligence". They like to live in a world that operates the way they think it should and not the way that it is. Trying to improve our lives and society is a great aim. The problem with them is they get stuck on an idea and don't think it through (this is where the arrogance comes in). That is the root of the "you never run out of other peoples' money" problem with liberal ideology. Raise taxes on the rich to pay for everything, universal basic income, universal health care, open immigration. The sheep don't think it through. Those at the higher level are just pandering to special interests which they never seem to run out of.

The evil of it is by removing responsibility and consequences for ones actions and providing everything for them you are taking away their free will which to me is a form of slavery. You become the hand that feeds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast