Good article by Ben Stein (something rare in this day),

https://spectator.org/my-view-of-looters/

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

He just tells it like it is.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Some people get it:

A half-dozen black leaders and influencers met with President Donald Trump and other administration officials Wednesday to discuss issues of concern to the black community.
    https://stream.org/what-these-6-blac...e-needs-to-do/

The left-leaning media has been harmful to black Americans, said Raynard Jackson, CEO of Raynard Jackson & Associates, a Washington-based public affairs and consulting firm.“I’d like to say to all the media assembled here that I wish they would quit lying about what you’ve done, specifically for the black community,” Jackson said, adding:So you got radical liberal journalists, like Joy Reid from MSNBC, Don Lemon from CNN, [and] Roland Martin, who are putting more poison into the black community than any drug dealer, who are killing more black folks than any white person with a sheet over their face.
    All of these things have been under Democratic control for 60 years, and they are not going to change until you — we — have a Republican Party that is willing to go into these communities and actually offer a choice to these people about how we can do things differently. Because the way it is structured now, the only choice that we get is ‘left’ or either ‘further left,’ and we’re not getting the opportunity to actually vote on what we look at as ‘conservatism,’ equally applied.“The fake news media spread lies because we aren’t there giving another choice as to how these things can be done,” Johnson said. “And it’s going to continue to go left if we aren’t there, giving an option to make it go right.”
    Trump’s presidency has “been nothing short of historic for black America,” said Kareem Lanier, co-chairman with Scott of the Urban Revitalization Coalition.“I don’t say that because I have to, because I can say whatever I want to say as a free citizen here in the U.S.,” Lanier said, prompting some laughter.He also referred to Trump’s successful championship of criminal justice reform, saying black Americans “were getting locked up at unprecedented rates” as the result of crime legislation championed by President Bill Clinton in the 1990s.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe