Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really worried that 2020 marks the END for our nation :(

Really worried that 2020 marks the END for our nation :(

The lunatic LEFT always seems to surprise me as to how deranged and mentally ill they are. What may have flown under the radar, is the Democrats pushing BOTH more GUN BANS and ABOLISHING the police at the same time.

I'm stilly very worried that Trump might lose and the Democrats 'might' take control of both the House and Senate. BEFORE the riots I thought it was a slam dunk that Trump and the Republicans wouldn't lose. But I see tons of people (including YOUNGSTERS) being brainwashed by the left, or maybe they're just terrified of being called a 'non believer' (like in 1984 or Kim Jong Il's North Korea). "If you don't beat your chest, scream about hating your own whiteness, then you're NOT protesting enough and you're a racist "

I'm seeing nearly every major corporation taking COWARDLY steps because they're terrified of the LEFTWING MOB.

Both Tucker Carlson and Tim Pool have pointed out that BLM (Black Lives Matter) was solidly infiltrated by radical LEFTISTS who saw a good Trojan Horse in order to guilt "white America'. The RADICALS don't care about Black people, considering how many Black people the rioters killed and BLM doesn't give a shit. But the MEDIA and the DEMOCRATS and now most of CORPORATE AMERICA are turning against traditional Americans and siding with these insane RADICAL LEFTISTS.

I'm just shocked as to HOW FAST the RADICALS basically 'took over the country'. I hope I'm wrong because if I'm not, the country is doomed and it won't matter WHERE you live. The Radicals will run everything and they will march on and try to destroy all the 'red state' areas of the country in a long campaign.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 06-09-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The lunatic LEFT always seems to surprise me as to how deranged and mentally ill they are. What may have flown under the radar, is the Democrats pushing BOTH more GUN BANS and ABOLISHING the police at the same time.

I'm stilly very worried that Trump might lose and the Democrats 'might' take control of both the House and Senate. BEFORE the riots I thought it was a slam dunk that Trump and the Republicans will lose. But I see tons of people (including YOUNGSTERS) being brainwashed by the left, or maybe they're just terrified of being called a 'non believer' (like in 1984 or Kim Jong Il's North Korea). "If you don't beat your chest, scream about hating your own whiteness, then you're NOT protesting enough and you're a racist "

I'm seeing nearly every major corporation taking COWARDLY steps because they're terrified of the LEFTWING MOB.

Both Tucker Carlson and Tim Pool have pointed out that BLM (Black Lives Matter) was solidly infiltrated by radical LEFTISTS who saw a good Trojan Horse in order to guilt "white America'. The RADICALS don't care about Black people, considering how many Black people the rioters killed and BLM doesn't give a shit. But the MEDIA and the DEMOCRATS and now most of CORPORATE AMERICA are turning against traditional Americans and siding with these insane RADICAL LEFTISTS.

I'm just shocked as to HOW FAST the RADICALS basically 'took over the country'. I hope I'm wrong because if I'm not, the country is doomed and it won't matter WHERE you live. The Radicals will run everything and they will march on and try to destroy all the 'red state' areas of the country in a long campaign.
    I see some serious cultural appropriation going on with those African scarves, THAT'S RACIST!

I wonder if they realize how fucking stupid they look. What are they taking a knee for? And bowing their heads, fucking pathetic.

I noticed all of the left leaning companies and celebrities felt the need to release a statement for fear of being labeled a racist.

Unless you were the one holding your knee on the guys neck, you don't need to apologize for shit.

I'm still holding out hope for the "silent majority" the democrats may have overplayed their hand on this, first riots, then de-fund the police. You just handed the republicans a platform to run on that will resonate with most households. Public safety is an import issue for women and families.

You know what this bullshit is all about? Trump has been doing well with blacks. Rather than the empty promises that democrats have been making since the 60's hes actually helped them by lowering unemployment and making a real difference. This is about ensuring that they stay loyal to the left.

Here is the thing with systemic racism. It is a great platform to use to your advantage. You can't prove that it doesn't exist and you can use any incident like this that happens as "proof". It is like a self fulfilling prophecy. If you believe that it exists you will see evidence of it everywhere that confirms your bias. It is a tool to control the black community. You create fear "the police are out to get you and the system is against you". " I (the democratic Party) am your only salvation."

It's clever but unless you are a moron it is pretty obvious.

I guess I am "educated" what ever that means these days I hold a BS degree. My take is this, all of the "liberal indoctrination" is kind of an intelligence test. If you sit through it for your education and come out not able to think for yourself you are an idiot and not worth my time.
    Last edited by NAPOTS; 06-09-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

People may act differently in public, but the ballot box is private. A lot of these people, acting in submission now, will pull the levers to end it. They aren't called the, "Silent Majority" for nothing.

It looks bad right now, but I don't think it's going to stay this way.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    People may act differently in public, but the ballot box is private. A lot of these people, acting in submission now, will pull the levers to end it. They aren't called the, "Silent Majority" for nothing.

It looks bad right now, but I don't think it's going to stay this way.
    I hope you're right, but the MEDIA is going FULL TILT, just outright LYING about conservatives, gun owners and TRUMP. The MSM is not biased, they're a 100% dishonest lying propaganda arm that Goebbels would be proud of

I know too many libtards who still watch CNN and MSNBC. They're the USEFUL IDIOTS

I hope you're right, but the MEDIA is going FULL TILT, just outright LYING about conservatives, gun owners and TRUMP. The MSM is not biased, they're a 100% dishonest lying propaganda arm that Goebbels would be proud of

I know too many libtards who still watch CNN and MSNBC. They're the USEFUL IDIOTS

They did the same thing to Bush. I wasn't enamored with the guy but the way the media treated him was disgusting.

Never forget, the Faux Media knows its target population, and it's not us. Nothing they say will ever been seen as a lie to them. They speak nothing but the truth to their audience.

They could lead their audience through hell and their audience would believe that their Media favored them with a visit to Heaven and showed them all the delights contained therein.

They are beyond all hope, so don't waste your time trying to show them what common sense is or what rational thought is. They will NEVER understand. To them, you are totally insane and worthy of only rebuke and ridicule.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It is funny that so many people can see the connection to what has been going on in the USA and comparing it to NAZI Germany of the late 1930s. My father shed blood freeing Europe in WWII and before he passed away I noticed him shedding a tear over what is happening here. He could not believe how happy Hitler would have been with our IRS. I'm half glad my father isn't around to see what is happening today.

I have said this before, we won a war for our freedom, then made it through a Civil War, then survived the War to End All Wars, and then the great war after that. We will make it through this because the news media is fanning the flames of the minority, and I am not talking about the minority as skin color, but the minority wanting change that they haven't thought through but believe because the saw it in the news.

The good news is everything comes out in the wash. From covid to blm (bureau of land management) afficianados telling us how they really feel to russian collusion to impeachment, everything they have tried so far has failed and only incriminated and exposed them more.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I see some serious cultural appropriation going on with those African scarves, THAT'S RACIST!

Here is the thing with systemic racism. It is a great platform to use to your advantage. You can't prove that it doesn't exist and you can use any incident like this that happens as "proof". It is like a self fulfilling prophecy. If you believe that it exists you will see evidence of it everywhere that confirms your bias. It is a tool to control the black community. You create fear "the police are out to get you and the system is against you". " I (the democratic Party) am your only salvation."
    Systemic racism? This morning, I made my daily stop at the donut shop to get a coffee. A black woman was walking from her car towards the store (passing in front of my car). So, I stopped to let her walk by. She was glaring at me and then gave me the finger. I opened my window and simply asked "Why?". She said "'cause you be white". So, I replied to her "well you be racist, and that's the problem". She gave me the meanest, nastiest glare/stare and walked into the store. I sat there for a second, pissed off that she didn't even know me, but hated me simply because my skin is pink. I thought to myself "lucky for you I'm not a psycho". I wonder if she would have flipped me off if she knew I was wearing Mr. M1911? Then I got my coffee.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Systemic racism? This morning, I made my daily stop at the donut shop to get a coffee. A black woman was walking from her car towards the store (passing in front of my car). So, I stopped to let her walk by. She was glaring at me and then gave me the finger. I opened my window and simply asked "Why?". She said "'cause you be white". So, I replied to her "well you be racist, and that's the problem". She gave me the meanest, nastiest glare/stare and walked into the store. I sat there for a second, pissed off that she didn't even know me, but hated me simply because my skin is pink. I thought to myself "lucky for you I'm not a psycho". I wonder if she would have flipped me off if she knew I was wearing Mr. M1911? Then I got my coffee.
    I've heard from liberals that you cant be racist against white people. They make up the rules as they go along and really are fucked in the head.

Just to put this in perspective.

Freedom isn't free.

They want to disband the police forces nationwide so if Trump wins in November there will be no one to stop the shit storm to engulf this nation.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    They want to disband the police forces nationwide so if Trump wins in November there will be no one to stop the shit storm to engulf this nation.
    Then it will be up to us, common sense Americans, to put it down.

Freedom isn't free.

You know the left has used their twisted backwards logic for years to push the notion that they just want to make things a little better then they are right now. Who could argue with that? Now as the nut jobs come out of the wood work they are showing their true colors. They hate America and everything it stands for. Rather than improving America they want to destroy it.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    That photo has to be among the worst I have ever seen containing supposed representatives of the people of The United States of America. An absolute embarrassment.

Those "kneelers" reminds me of how they were complaining the other day about Trump's "photo op" with the Bible.
    So what do you call what these imbeciles are doing?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    That photo has to be among the worst I have ever seen containing supposed representatives of the people of The United States of America. An absolute embarrassment.
    Not to start a religious argument but as a protestant I was taught not to even kneel before the cross (as it is a graven image/idol and only a symbol). I find what these fools are doing hard to believe. What is the old saying, die on your feet versus live on your knees?

Not that I took this crowd seriously before but they are completely laughable now. And you think for a minute that they are genuine? FUCK NO. They are seizing the moment to pander to a special interest group. THAT'S IT!

Black people don't find this patronizing behavior pathetic and offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Not to start a religious argument but as a protestant I was taught not to even kneel before the cross (as it is a graven image/idol and only a symbol). I find what these fools are doing hard to believe. What is the old saying, die on your feet versus live on your knees?

Not that I took this crowd seriously before but they are completely laughable now. And you think for a minute that they are genuine? FUCK NO. They are seizing the moment to pander to a special interest group. THAT'S IT!

Black people don't find this patronizing behavior pathetic and offensive?
    No. They feel they are owed this from everyone who isn't black. You don't bow down to them, then you are racist.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    No. They feel they are owed this from everyone who isn't black. You don't bow down to them, then you are racist.
    The smart black folks don't believe this. I know many who haven't drunk the Kool-Aid. But they're threatened, shouted down or just ignored by the MEDIA. YOu have the LEFTIST idealogues, and the simple opportunists. The Ghetto folks who believe this are opportunists. The biggest threat to our democracy are still the WHITE LIBERALS who run all the woke corporations, the woke MEDIA companies, the WOKE Tech giants, etc.

Bwahahahaha. Now the Democrats are being criticized because the ASHANTI cloth they all wore is the traditional Garments of the Ashanti Empire in Africa, the large West African tribe that CAPTURED most of the other blacks in Africa and SOLD them to Slavers in Europe and America. So the Democrats are wearing the traditional clothing of SLAVE TRADERS of Africa. Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! This is rich!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast