Thread: Now, Wearing Face Masks Can Cause Health Problems

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Now, Wearing Face Masks Can Cause Health Problems

Let's see....State governments insist that you wear face coverings, or masks, if you go into a business or meet other people.

Now, some doctors are now telling us that wearing face masks can cause health problems.

I have a solution to this conumdrum: Stop wearing face masks and go back to normal interactions no matter where you go.

It's all fake, anyway. A mask won't stop something as small as a virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ignout#image=9
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Yea but they have become a fad so all the really cool kids will wear them and any one who doesn't should be spit on and publicly ridiculed, and just think of the advertising potential; soon you will be able to wear a matching Nike ensemble, mask, t-shirt,pants, socks and shoes... women will have closets full of fashionable face wear for every occasion, there will be work masks, and dress-up masks and masks for just every day use around the house...it will be a wonderful brave new world
    Last edited by davepool; 06-12-2020 at 09:36 AM.

The main problem is that muslim men are all walking around with hard-ons now....with all these Western women styling behind their face masks....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Besides sheep, camels, dogs, and 6 yr. old girls, this is what turns muslim men on. It's like an islamic Playboy centerfold....

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/mu...face-mask.html

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not to long ago they started telling us that the "germ killing hand sanitizer" was unnecessary. Then all of a sudden if you didn't use it you hated your elders!!!

Life causes health problems.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Besides sheep, camels, dogs, and 6 yr. old girls, this is what turns muslim men on. It's like an islamic Playboy centerfold....

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/mu...face-mask.html
    some of those pics make me go nananananananananana BATMAN!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

The main problem is that muslim men are all walking around with hard-ons now....with all these Western women styling behind their face masks....
    there are always the unintended consequences to deal with

Since March, I have only donned a mask three times.
    The first was when I had to get an elderly relative admitted to the hospital for the flu (despite them getting the shot last fall) and a "UTI". Even though we were in a tent outside the ER, they insisted that I wear one of those little paper disposable masks. Within 2 minutes, I was coughing uncontrollably because of particulates on the inside of the mask that I breathed in. I actually had to step outside, remove the mask, cough hard repeatedly, and finally spit those fibers out on the blacktop.
    The other two times were follow-up visits to the primary doctor 2 and 4 weeks after the hospital stay.
    Otherwise, I haven't worn one at all. And I have 3 co-morbidities - age, weight, and BP.
    (thumb to end of nose and wiggle fingers while sticking tongue out and grinning)
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

BWAHHAAHHHA