Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Amy Klobuchar backs out of VP race to make room for woman of Color

  1. #1
    Senior Member NAPOTS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,341

    Amy Klobuchar backs out of VP race to make room for woman of Color

    This is a very noble move on her part. In order to make the VP selection even more inclusive the individual should also be trans.

    I nominate Ru Paul for Biden's VP



  2. #2
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,235
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    This is a very noble move on her part. In order to make the VP selection even more inclusive the individual should also be trans.

    I nominate Ru Paul for Biden's VP


    She was OUT already because of her NOT prosecuting the cop who knelt on the neck of George Floyd when she was DA. Also being 'white' is a liability now to the Democrats. Gross pandering is their game.

  3. #3
    Senior Member NAPOTS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    She was OUT already because of her NOT prosecuting the cop who knelt on the neck of George Floyd when she was DA. Also being 'white' is a liability now to the Democrats. Gross pandering is their game.
    see image above for "gross" pandering ;-)


  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Eastern Pa.
    Posts
    736
    How about Mike Obama.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

  5. #5
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,111
    Amy Klobuchar backs out of VP race to make room for woman of Color



    Well that was mighty white of her,
    Last edited by davepool; 06-19-2020 at 06:38 PM.

  6. #6
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,480
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Amy Klobuchar backs out of VP race to make room for woman of Color



    Well that was mighty white of her,
    She's just exercising her "White Privilege."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  7. #7
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    15,199
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    This is a very noble move on her part. In order to make the VP selection even more inclusive the individual should also be trans.

    I nominate Ru Paul for Biden's VP

    What is a woman "of color"? My skin is pink. Can I run around and riot while waving a "Pink Lives Matter" sign?

    And, isn't distinguishing a person by their "color" the very definition of racism?

    And, all of this is OUR (whites) fault?

    What, exactly, did WE do that was wrong?

  8. #8
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    What is a woman "of color"? My skin is pink. Can I run around and riot while waving a "Pink Lives Matter" sign?

    And, isn't distinguishing a person by their "color" the very definition of racism?

    And, all of this is OUR (whites) fault?

    What, exactly, did WE do that was wrong?
    As parents, some of us allowed our kids to grow up to become Leftists and Communists. Had this not happened, we wouldn't be fighting to save our country, today.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  9. #9
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    15,199
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    As parents, some of us allowed our kids to grow up to become Leftists and Communists. Had this not happened, we wouldn't be fighting to save our country, today.
    You're right. And sadly, I didn't even know the indoctrination was in progress. I guess kids are also coached on how to respond when parents ask "what did you do or learn today"?

    Betty in school: "Trump big mean orange man who offends everyone. Liberals give you free cookies. Mean orange man take your cookies away".

    Betty at home: "What did you learn today?" "The first amendment protects one of our most important rights".

    Betty at school: "Did they fall for it?" "Yup, hook, line and sinker".

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,774
    The plan to replace bidet is coming together because there's no way they can hide senility, someone worse will be offered by dems, mebbe even killary
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  11. #11
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,586
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    As parents, some of us allowed our kids to grow up to become Leftists and Communists. Had this not happened, we wouldn't be fighting to save our country, today.
    Amen to that !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  12. #12
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,586
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The plan to replace bidet is coming together because there's no way they can hide senility, someone worse will be offered by dems, mebbe even killary
    Who (or what) is to say that she isn't far behind "Slow Joe"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  13. #13
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    15,199
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Who (or what) is to say that she isn't far behind "Slow Joe"?
    You know Biden would not be PRESIDENT. He would be a PUPPET of the radical insane left like AOC, UpChuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi (and the person behind all of them... Soros).

    Biden is incapable of resisting his handlers... assuming that he WANTS to, which I sincerely doubt.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You know Biden would not be PRESIDENT. He would be a PUPPET of the radical insane left like AOC, UpChuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi (and the person behind all of them... Soros).

    Biden is incapable of resisting his handlers... assuming that he WANTS to, which I sincerely doubt.
    Interesting take. I presume soros is the financier and connection to satan while 0bama would be calling the shots from the black house only a few blocks from the white house.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  15. #15
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,586
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Interesting take. I presume soros is the financier and connection to satan while 0bama would be calling the shots from the black house only a few blocks from the white house.
    That sounds fairly accurate.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •