Thread: "Better" History By The Commucrat Party

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

"Better" History By The Commucrat Party

Now, the Commucrat Party is trying to nullify the role of the Dimocrat Party in starting the 1st Civil War, just as they're trying to start the 2nd Civil War, now.

They're, also, downplaying, and changing, history to show that the Dimocrat Party didn't start the KKK.

All of this "new" info has been validated by the very trustworthy Politifact and Associated Press.

You just can't argue with their "facts."

So, tear down all the historical statues that might show the past as it happened, then change the history books to fit the new narrative and, voila, it never happened.

You gotta give 'em credit, they're doing their best to hide the historical truth.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fa...id=mailsignout
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    A big problem today is that there are enough brain dead sycophants who will believe any version of "history" they are told.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    A big problem today is that there are enough brain dead sycophants who will believe any version of "history" they are told.
    Much of this is the fault of public and higher education institutions who are full of liberal communist teachers and professors. One major reset has to include these institutions. Public tar and feathering sounds like a good place to start.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Much of this is the fault of public and higher education institutions who are full of liberal communist teachers and professors. One major reset has to include these institutions. Public tar and feathering sounds like a good place to start.
    I like that idea, public humiliation is the way to deal with crooked pols. There is a cold asphalt adhesive that would work perfect, it won't cause 3rd degree burns, but you will lose at least 4 layers of skin trying to remove it, this shit is harder to remove than 40 yr old cosmoline

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    I like that idea, public humiliation is the way to deal with crooked pols. There is a cold asphalt adhesive that would work perfect, it won't cause 3rd degree burns, but you will lose at least 4 layers of skin trying to remove it, this shit is harder to remove than 40 yr old cosmoline
    Still, there's a lot to be said for 3rd degree burns applied to the right people....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Still, there's a lot to be said for 3rd degree burns applied to the right people....
    Third degree burns can be VERY convincing. I know... the hard way.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

40yr old cosmoline is EASILY removed in a 250 degree oven...……… Let that sink in...

BISHOP

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

we used to use propane torches to melt it off our equipment...don't know if i could take the smell of burning feathers though

we used to use propane torches to melt it off our equipment...don't know if i could take the smell of burning feathers though
    That is what gas masks are for, isn't it?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I had to wrap my Yugo SKS stock in wads of paper towel and heat in a 200 degree oven three times to get all the cosmoline out. Before that, the rifle would drip cosmoline whenever it got hot from shooting.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!