Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nov 2020 is the MOST important election in the history of the USA :(

Nov 2020 is the MOST important election in the history of the USA :(

I hope everyone is going out to VOTE. The radical left is on a rampage to take over this country. THIS is the LEFT'S "Tet Offensive". I just hope we crush them like the US Military did at the end of the TET offensive. I hope everyone is ready to go out and vote.

AOC WON her seat in the primary handily and this just proves that the radical LEFT is learning the lesson of 'showing up'. They won with a tiny fraction of the registered voters in her district voting.

Doesn't matter if you're in a RED state. The COMMUNISTS/MARXISTS have to be defeated.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I hope everyone is going out to VOTE. The radical left is on a rampage to take over this country. THIS is the LEFT'S "Tet Offensive". I just hope we crush them like the US Military did at the end of the TET offensive. I hope everyone is ready to go out and vote.

AOC WON her seat in the primary handily and this just proves that the radical LEFT is learning the lesson of 'showing up'. They won with a tiny fraction of the registered voters in her district voting.

Doesn't matter if you're in a RED state. The COMMUNISTS/MARXISTS have to be defeated.
    With you 100% on the importance of this election.

I heard, on the radio, that AOC is eyeing the Senate now and she would go head-to-head against Schumer. Schumer is really worried about this.

AOC is the poster child of what's wrong with this country.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

i dont think this election is important at all. we're alerady too far gone. biden will win and take over from the top, or trump will win and the unrest will only grow and grow. and no one on the right will have the balls to do shit about it, same as its been for the last several years leading up to this.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    i dont think this election is important at all. we're alerady too far gone. biden will win and take over from the top, or trump will win and the unrest will only grow and grow. and no one on the right will have the balls to do shit about it, same as its been for the last several years leading up to this.
    SO what about the unrest? If Trump wins, We all know the left will be the typical douchebags they've always been. But TRUMP will be able to PICK up to TWO (2) Supreme Court Justices. If you're bummed that SCOTUS kicked the can down the road on several 2A cases in this session, remember that a lot of SAVVY GUN PEOPLE weren't that upset about it, being that JUSTICE ROBERTS is now a LIBERAL and votes with the LEFT on the court. It's not a sure thing that we would win a 2A case with the court, even though we' technically have a majority on paper. If we can get a solid TWO MORE Justices, then we'll be in a much BETTER position to launch cases to SCOTUS.

There are MANY reasons to want to win this election. The LEFT has never stopped, I remember they've been douchbags as long as I've been alive. But the MEDIA and their acolytes are trying to demoralize the opposition. That's their game and it's been that way as long as I've been alive. So go ahead, give up. I'm not. I'm used to my fellow gunowners being douchbags who sit out the political fights when I fight against gun control. I'm not one of those.

SO what about the unrest? If Trump wins, We all know the left will be the typical douchebags they've always been. But TRUMP will be able to PICK up to TWO (2) Supreme Court Justices. If you're bummed that SCOTUS kicked the can down the road on several 2A cases in this session, remember that a lot of SAVVY GUN PEOPLE weren't that upset about it, being that JUSTICE ROBERTS is now a LIBERAL and votes with the LEFT on the court. It's not a sure thing that we would win a 2A case with the court, even though we' technically have a majority on paper. If we can get a solid TWO MORE Justices, then we'll be in a much BETTER position to launch cases to SCOTUS.

There are MANY reasons to want to win this election. The LEFT has never stopped, I remember they've been douchbags as long as I've been alive. But the MEDIA and their acolytes are trying to demoralize the opposition. That's their game and it's been that way as long as I've been alive. So go ahead, give up. I'm not. I'm used to my fellow gunowners being douchbags who sit out the political fights when I fight against gun control. I'm not one of those.

Well one ironic outcome will be that if the left gains full control and continues down their path of extremism they will loose the moral authority to enforce the law due to violation of the social contract that the state holds with society.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Well one ironic outcome will be that if the left gains full control and continues down their path of extremism they will loose the moral authority to enforce the law due to violation of the social contract that the state holds with society.
    Are you willing to chance that? I'm not. IF the Left gains control of anything, they will continue to shred America. They'll do all they can to destroy us and our country. They care nothing about morals or moral authority. They threw out morals a long, long time ago. Lie, cheat, and steal are the "morals" they live by now.

The ONLY thing to do is defeat them at every turn, until they no longer have ANY power.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Are you willing to chance that? I'm not. IF the Left gains control of anything, they will continue to shred America. They'll do all they can to destroy us and our country. They care nothing about morals or moral authority. They threw out morals a long, long time ago. Lie, cheat, and steal are the "morals" they live by now.

The ONLY thing to do is defeat them at every turn, until they no longer have ANY power.
    When you get selective enforcement of the law like we have now (lack of prosecution of drug possession and distribution laws, vagrancy, trespass, vandalism, public intoxication, etc. coupled with a failure to follow minimum sentencing guidelines but letting criminals out of prison early) with an lack of ability, or will, to provide for public safety through de-funding or disbanding of the police, terms like law and justice will cease to have meaning. You will be on the own to provide safety for your family and in the unfortunate event you find yourself a victim, to seek justice and restitution on your own.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Why did AOC win? Very simple, most people decided not to vote. Voting is not important, right? The number of people who actually voted in AOC's district was so low even I could have won!

We NEED to keep the left out, otherwise the Greatest Generation fought and many died for nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Why did AOC win? Very simple, most people decided not to vote. Voting is not important, right? The number of people who actually voted in AOC's district was so low even I could have won!

We NEED to keep the left out, otherwise the Greatest Generation fought and many died for nothing!
    The democraps will not WIN, they will fraud themselves in.

Then they will change the National Anthem, gut the Supreme Court and run the Constitution through a paper shredder on live TV against a backdrop video of Antifa mobs burning our Flag, all while asking "whatcha gonna do about it?".
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

And terrified former Americans will reply "we won't do anything about it" while hugging their same sex, mixed race "partner".

While REAL remaining Americans are cleaning rifles and loading mags.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

WE need to take our Country back from these animals and start watering that tree of Liberty!

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    And terrified former Americans will reply "we won't do anything about it" while hugging their same sex, mixed race "partner".

While REAL remaining Americans are cleaning rifles and loading mags.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

WE need to take our Country back from these animals and start watering that tree of Liberty!

Wait until they manage to defund all the police. Then, it'll be Mad Max time to get some meaningful "cleaning" done....

Freedom isn't free.

So many people will just roll over and say "I can't fight them, I have a family to think about". Many said that in Nazi Germany and Hitler took care of their families for them.

"Shoot 'em all. Let God sort it out."
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

i never said i didnt want to win, but i dont feel there is a win here. frankly, i feel 2a rights are MORE in danger with trump in, as he has already shown time and time again, and beyond him, every "r" since ive been born has instituted some sort of gun control, not so with the d's. i feel no r's give a flying fuck about the 2a other than being for it on paper, so they will freely give it up as a bargaining chip to appease the d's to get what they want. while the d's. otoh, will get fought against tooth and nail if THEY try any anti 2a shit, and usually get beaten.

and there are more (better) ways to fight for gun rights than voting for the less smelly piece of shit once every 4 years.

i never said i didnt want to win, but i dont feel there is a win here. frankly, i feel 2a rights are MORE in danger with trump in, as he has already shown time and time again, and beyond him, every "r" since ive been born has instituted some sort of gun control, not so with the d's. i feel no r's give a flying fuck about the 2a other than being for it on paper, so they will freely give it up as a bargaining chip to appease the d's to get what they want. while the d's. otoh, will get fought against tooth and nail if THEY try any anti 2a shit, and usually get beaten.

and there are more (better) ways to fight for gun rights than voting for the less smelly piece of shit once every 4 years.
    That might be a valid argument if they are kept in the minority, but IF the Commucrats win all 3 Branches, then whatever they propose in one Branch will be automatically passed by the other 2 Branches. Plus, it they get to appoint SCOTUS judges, then the 2A is gone forever. No slow death.....it'll be quick.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    That might be a valid argument if they are kept in the minority, but IF the Commucrats win all 3 Branches, then whatever they propose in one Branch will be automatically passed by the other 2 Branches. Plus, it they get to appoint SCOTUS judges, then the 2A is gone forever. No slow death.....it'll be quick.
    Yes. You're right. Also I think it's stupid as shit NOT to realize what a clear threat the Democrats ARE NOW. It's NOT just 2A now. The Democratic party has been taken over by anti American MARXIST extremists. Even 'moderate Liberal' people have been saying right now that ONLY THE republicans can stand in the way of a LEFT WING take over of the entire country.

WE've always had guys who won't vote because they think 2A is 'safe'. They're wrong.

Also Repubs, for all their faults, right now is the ONLY ALLY we have against this onslaught of the VIOLENT LEFT. How can ANYONE not see that the Democrats and their ANTIFA lapdogs are making a MASSIVE push to threaten, burn and intimidate everyone into backing down and giving THEM all the power? The MEDIA has thrown their hat in with the COMMUNISTS 100% This is the closest we've seen to us LOSING our country to the LEFT WING psychos.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 06-28-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Yes. You're right. Also I think it's stupid as shit NOT to realize what a clear threat the Democrats ARE NOW. It's NOT just 2A now. The Democratic party has been taken over by anti American MARXIST extremists. Even 'moderate Liberal' people have been saying right now that ONLY THE republicans can stand in the way of a LEFT WING take over of the entire country.

WE've always had guys who won't vote because they think 2A is 'safe'. They're wrong. Also Repubs, for all their faults, right now is the ONLY ALLY we have against this onslaught of the VIOLENT LEFT. How can ANYONE not see that they're making a MASSIVE push to threaten, burn and intimidate everyone into backing down and giving THEM all the power? The MEDIA has thrown their hat in with the COMMUNISTS 100% This is the closest we've seen to us LOSING our country to the LEFT WING psychos.
    The Commucrat insanity has been in the works for quite a few years now. It's only been in the past 10, or so, years that they've stopped hiding their agenda and are yelling it from the rooftops for everyone to hear. Being deaf to this isn't an excuse.

The Commucrats are in full swing to destroy our country and turn it into a 3rd world dictatorship like so many other totalitarian countries.

Anyone who votes Commucrat is a traitor and those who don't vote are giving them tacit approval to carry on destroying our country.

A day of reckoning is coming, and I hope it's at the ballot box....

Freedom isn't free.

Not voting for a republican because history has shown republican presidents are not always 2nd amendment friends won't matter if a full onslaught of democrats take over and the riots of today are but a match burning compared to a nuclear explosion.

Think about it this way, at least republicans seem to care for, and some of them actually love this country. Say that about the "opposition".

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Oh come on that's a giant load of crap. If Hillary had won, the SCOTUS would've already taken on a 2nd amendment case and completely overturned the basic right version of the 2nd. Is Trump the best on the 2nd? No with the bumpstock BS, While I'm pissed about it, it doesn't destroy the 2nd amendment which if the Craps get power they promise to do and will promptly. I'm starting to think the court not taking any 2nd amendment cases recently is a good thing. Roberts for some reason has become undependable and frankly scary. If Trump wins we have a much better chance of having 5 or six pro second Justices, not to mention the conservative judges being piled onto the secondary courts. If the craps win all three houses, America as we know it is OVER. That's not an understatement.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Not voting for a republican because history has shown republican presidents are not always 2nd amendment friends won't matter if a full onslaught of democrats take over and the riots of today are but a match burning compared to a nuclear explosion.

Think about it this way, at least republicans seem to care for, and some of them actually love this country. Say that about the "opposition".
    Totally agree. I used to be all or nothing in my reasoning, then the light bulb went off. Nothing is way worse than most of something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast