Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Nov 2020 is the MOST important election in the history of the USA :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,220

    Nov 2020 is the MOST important election in the history of the USA :(

    I hope everyone is going out to VOTE. The radical left is on a rampage to take over this country. THIS is the LEFT'S "Tet Offensive". I just hope we crush them like the US Military did at the end of the TET offensive. I hope everyone is ready to go out and vote.

    AOC WON her seat in the primary handily and this just proves that the radical LEFT is learning the lesson of 'showing up'. They won with a tiny fraction of the registered voters in her district voting.

    Doesn't matter if you're in a RED state. The COMMUNISTS/MARXISTS have to be defeated.

  2. #2
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,453
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I hope everyone is going out to VOTE. The radical left is on a rampage to take over this country. THIS is the LEFT'S "Tet Offensive". I just hope we crush them like the US Military did at the end of the TET offensive. I hope everyone is ready to go out and vote.

    AOC WON her seat in the primary handily and this just proves that the radical LEFT is learning the lesson of 'showing up'. They won with a tiny fraction of the registered voters in her district voting.

    Doesn't matter if you're in a RED state. The COMMUNISTS/MARXISTS have to be defeated.
    With you 100% on the importance of this election.

    I heard, on the radio, that AOC is eyeing the Senate now and she would go head-to-head against Schumer. Schumer is really worried about this.

    AOC is the poster child of what's wrong with this country.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  3. #3
    Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,574
    i dont think this election is important at all. we're alerady too far gone. biden will win and take over from the top, or trump will win and the unrest will only grow and grow. and no one on the right will have the balls to do shit about it, same as its been for the last several years leading up to this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,220
    Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    i dont think this election is important at all. we're alerady too far gone. biden will win and take over from the top, or trump will win and the unrest will only grow and grow. and no one on the right will have the balls to do shit about it, same as its been for the last several years leading up to this.
    SO what about the unrest? If Trump wins, We all know the left will be the typical douchebags they've always been. But TRUMP will be able to PICK up to TWO (2) Supreme Court Justices. If you're bummed that SCOTUS kicked the can down the road on several 2A cases in this session, remember that a lot of SAVVY GUN PEOPLE weren't that upset about it, being that JUSTICE ROBERTS is now a LIBERAL and votes with the LEFT on the court. It's not a sure thing that we would win a 2A case with the court, even though we' technically have a majority on paper. If we can get a solid TWO MORE Justices, then we'll be in a much BETTER position to launch cases to SCOTUS.

    There are MANY reasons to want to win this election. The LEFT has never stopped, I remember they've been douchbags as long as I've been alive. But the MEDIA and their acolytes are trying to demoralize the opposition. That's their game and it's been that way as long as I've been alive. So go ahead, give up. I'm not. I'm used to my fellow gunowners being douchbags who sit out the political fights when I fight against gun control. I'm not one of those.

  5. #5
    Senior Member NAPOTS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,335
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    SO what about the unrest? If Trump wins, We all know the left will be the typical douchebags they've always been. But TRUMP will be able to PICK up to TWO (2) Supreme Court Justices. If you're bummed that SCOTUS kicked the can down the road on several 2A cases in this session, remember that a lot of SAVVY GUN PEOPLE weren't that upset about it, being that JUSTICE ROBERTS is now a LIBERAL and votes with the LEFT on the court. It's not a sure thing that we would win a 2A case with the court, even though we' technically have a majority on paper. If we can get a solid TWO MORE Justices, then we'll be in a much BETTER position to launch cases to SCOTUS.

    There are MANY reasons to want to win this election. The LEFT has never stopped, I remember they've been douchbags as long as I've been alive. But the MEDIA and their acolytes are trying to demoralize the opposition. That's their game and it's been that way as long as I've been alive. So go ahead, give up. I'm not. I'm used to my fellow gunowners being douchbags who sit out the political fights when I fight against gun control. I'm not one of those.


    Well one ironic outcome will be that if the left gains full control and continues down their path of extremism they will loose the moral authority to enforce the law due to violation of the social contract that the state holds with society.

  6. #6
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,453
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Well one ironic outcome will be that if the left gains full control and continues down their path of extremism they will loose the moral authority to enforce the law due to violation of the social contract that the state holds with society.
    Are you willing to chance that? I'm not. IF the Left gains control of anything, they will continue to shred America. They'll do all they can to destroy us and our country. They care nothing about morals or moral authority. They threw out morals a long, long time ago. Lie, cheat, and steal are the "morals" they live by now.

    The ONLY thing to do is defeat them at every turn, until they no longer have ANY power.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  7. #7
    Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    There are MANY reasons to want to win this election. The LEFT has never stopped, I remember they've been douchbags as long as I've been alive. But the MEDIA and their acolytes are trying to demoralize the opposition. That's their game and it's been that way as long as I've been alive. So go ahead, give up. I'm not. I'm used to my fellow gunowners being douchbags who sit out the political fights when I fight against gun control. I'm not one of those.
    i never said i didnt want to win, but i dont feel there is a win here. frankly, i feel 2a rights are MORE in danger with trump in, as he has already shown time and time again, and beyond him, every "r" since ive been born has instituted some sort of gun control, not so with the d's. i feel no r's give a flying fuck about the 2a other than being for it on paper, so they will freely give it up as a bargaining chip to appease the d's to get what they want. while the d's. otoh, will get fought against tooth and nail if THEY try any anti 2a shit, and usually get beaten.

    and there are more (better) ways to fight for gun rights than voting for the less smelly piece of shit once every 4 years.

  8. #8
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,453
    Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    i never said i didnt want to win, but i dont feel there is a win here. frankly, i feel 2a rights are MORE in danger with trump in, as he has already shown time and time again, and beyond him, every "r" since ive been born has instituted some sort of gun control, not so with the d's. i feel no r's give a flying fuck about the 2a other than being for it on paper, so they will freely give it up as a bargaining chip to appease the d's to get what they want. while the d's. otoh, will get fought against tooth and nail if THEY try any anti 2a shit, and usually get beaten.

    and there are more (better) ways to fight for gun rights than voting for the less smelly piece of shit once every 4 years.
    That might be a valid argument if they are kept in the minority, but IF the Commucrats win all 3 Branches, then whatever they propose in one Branch will be automatically passed by the other 2 Branches. Plus, it they get to appoint SCOTUS judges, then the 2A is gone forever. No slow death.....it'll be quick.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  9. #9
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,127
    Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    i never said i didnt want to win, but i dont feel there is a win here. frankly, i feel 2a rights are MORE in danger with trump in, as he has already shown time and time again, and beyond him, every "r" since ive been born has instituted some sort of gun control, not so with the d's. i feel no r's give a flying fuck about the 2a other than being for it on paper, so they will freely give it up as a bargaining chip to appease the d's to get what they want. while the d's. otoh, will get fought against tooth and nail if THEY try any anti 2a shit, and usually get beaten.

    and there are more (better) ways to fight for gun rights than voting for the less smelly piece of shit once every 4 years.
    Oh come on that's a giant load of crap. If Hillary had won, the SCOTUS would've already taken on a 2nd amendment case and completely overturned the basic right version of the 2nd. Is Trump the best on the 2nd? No with the bumpstock BS, While I'm pissed about it, it doesn't destroy the 2nd amendment which if the Craps get power they promise to do and will promptly. I'm starting to think the court not taking any 2nd amendment cases recently is a good thing. Roberts for some reason has become undependable and frankly scary. If Trump wins we have a much better chance of having 5 or six pro second Justices, not to mention the conservative judges being piled onto the secondary courts. If the craps win all three houses, America as we know it is OVER. That's not an understatement.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •