Thread: Biden supporters aren't stupid, they have an EVIL plan

Biden supporters aren't stupid, they have an EVIL plan

They couldn't get their 'perfect candidate', so they got the next best thing. A Brain Dead Dementia Addled OLD MAN sitting in a wheelchair that they can wheel into a corner somewhere, whereas UNELECTED Libtard / Marxists / Communist puppeteers run our country into the ground.

I always wondered by someone would VOTE for Joe. Only recently I've heard from from Pundits that JOE was only their 'means' to power. They don't CARE that he has dementia. They know that the REAL POWER is the unelected cabal of LEFT WINGERS who will be pulling the strings.

This is WHY NOV 2020 is the most important election in our nations' history.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    They couldn't get their 'perfect candidate', so they got the next best thing. A Brain Dead Dementia Addled OLD MAN sitting in a wheelchair that they can wheel into a corner somewhere, whereas UNELECTED Libtard / Marxists / Communist puppeteers run our country into the ground.

I always wondered by someone would VOTE for Joe. Only recently I've heard from from Pundits that JOE was only their 'means' to power. They don't CARE that he has dementia. They know that the REAL POWER is the unelected cabal of LEFT WINGERS who will be pulling the strings.

This is WHY NOV 2020 is the most important election in our nations' history.
    The 'craps intend to use Biden as a puppet. The sicko radical left will pull his strings and he will dance to their tune.

What amazes me is that ANYONE stupid enough to actually vote for him exists.

Of course, the votes mean nothing. Regardless of the actual vote, the democraps will fraud themselves back into power. That, or get a liberal judge to overturn the election results if Pres. Trump wins.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!