Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Paving the road to civil war

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    It Begins: UN Authorizes Officials To Start Working With Antifa Protesters
    And yet, Leftists are now actually calling for the United Nations to intervene in the United States. Just in the last 24 hours, UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres (shown above) gave United Nations staff the green light to begin participating and collaborating with "protesters" in the United States. UN officials will now be on the ground working with the radicals organizing these protests and riots.
    https://conservative-daily.com/2020/...fa-protesters/
    keep an eye on this
    Blue helmets will be the target of choice shortly.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    If this is true, waiting to hear about a drone strike on the UN building as it has obviously become an enemy of the United States of America.

It Begins: UN Authorizes Officials To Start Working With Antifa Protesters
    And yet, Leftists are now actually calling for the United Nations to intervene in the United States. Just in the last 24 hours, UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres (shown above) gave United Nations staff the green light to begin participating and collaborating with "protesters" in the United States. UN officials will now be on the ground working with the radicals organizing these protests and riots.
    https://conservative-daily.com/2020/...fa-protesters/
    keep an eye on this
    I got thinking about this. This can't be legit. It's got to be fake news. UN leaders know that this would be taken as an act of war and would bring untold violence against them from almost every American citizen (not talking about Commucrats here), forget the military.
    This would be a major mistake and they would NEVER recover from it.

Also, it could be a planted story to get conservatives all riled up and then the Left could claim it's all a lunatic conspiracy created by the Right to smear the Left.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I got thinking about this. This can't be legit. It's got to be fake news. UN leaders know that this would be taken as an act of war and would bring untold violence against them from almost every American citizen (not talking about Commucrats here), forget the military.

Also, it could be a planted story to get conservatives all riled up and then the Left could claim it's all a lunatic conspiracy created by the Right to smear the Left.
    It sounded a little hinky to me when at the end of the article they asked me to join their FAX attack to lobby for this bill, probably for a small donation to the cause. That doesn't mean it's not legit, but it does cast doubt.

People continue to talk about the "peaceful" protesters, so somebody made this video. I'm just wondering how long it will be before YT pulls it.
    This is the video that "No No" Nadler doesn't want people to see.

“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

True but the 0bama regime signed an agreement with the un where un signatories can enter a signatory country to protect "civilians" in a "warzone"

John Brennan Finally Blocked From Accessing Classified Information
    Former CIA director John Brennan is working on a memoir but can’t access his own classified notes.
    He found this out recently because he is working on the book and tried to access them.
    It couldn’t happen to a nicer member of the deep state.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-information/

Tom Fitton: Sedition in the Obama Oval Office?
    Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and their top intelligence officers huddled in the Oval Office shortly before Donald Trump was inaugurated to discuss what they would do about this new President they despised. Now we aim to find out more about this conspiracy.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...a-oval-office/

Crime Is Skyrocketing All Over America And Police Officers Are Committing Suicide
    What did they think was going to happen? For weeks, the mainstream media and many politicians on the left have been relentlessly praising the chaos, rioting and violence that has been taking place in major cities all across America. Meanwhile, the mainstream media and many politicians on the left have also been demonizing the police and have been promoting those that are calling for them to be defunded. It was inevitable that there would be consequences, and they have been quite dramatic. Crime rates are skyrocketing all over the nation, and demoralized police officers are committing suicide. And if the mainstream media and many politicians on the left do not end their irresponsible rhetoric, things will get even worse
    http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...itting-suicide

Seattle PD impound van full of ‘explosives, stun guns & spike strips’ at precinct after violent protests
    The Seattle police said that they have recovered a large haul of pyrotechnic explosives, stun guns, bear spray and sets of spike strips in a van abandoned by protesters after they wrought havoc in the city over the weekend.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/496585-seattl...sives-protest/

Jackboots at Dawn: German Gestapo Comes after “Right-Wing“ Journalists
    Now, apparently, the moniker is being used to tar conservative bloggers like Hermann S., who had no idea about the e-mails written in his name. Speaking to Gateway Pundit Wednesday, he said, “Whoever wrote the mails signed them with my full name and address, as if that was a likely thing for underground terrorists to do.” When he asked the investigators about this glaring contradiction, the police told him maybe he accidentally signed the mails with his address. Hermann now faces a lengthy court case and may lose his police pension.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...g-journalists/
    included as the left will try this shit here too
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

True but the 0bama regime signed an agreement with the un where un signatories can enter a signatory country to protect "civilians" in a "warzone"
    That may be, but it will still be a huge mistake to send blue helmets into Commucrat-controlled cities. Sensible US citizens would never stand for it.

Crime Is Skyrocketing All Over America And Police Officers Are Committing Suicide
    What did they think was going to happen? For weeks, the mainstream media and many politicians on the left have been relentlessly praising the chaos, rioting and violence that has been taking place in major cities all across America. Meanwhile, the mainstream media and many politicians on the left have also been demonizing the police and have been promoting those that are calling for them to be defunded. It was inevitable that there would be consequences, and they have been quite dramatic. Crime rates are skyrocketing all over the nation, and demoralized police officers are committing suicide. And if the mainstream media and many politicians on the left do not end their irresponsible rhetoric, things will get even worse
    http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...itting-suicide

Seattle PD impound van full of ‘explosives, stun guns & spike strips’ at precinct after violent protests
    The Seattle police said that they have recovered a large haul of pyrotechnic explosives, stun guns, bear spray and sets of spike strips in a van abandoned by protesters after they wrought havoc in the city over the weekend.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/496585-seattl...sives-protest/
    Next time you see a Commucrat, thank them for all this crime, violence, and hatred they have promoted all across the US.

Freedom isn't free.

rumour has it the recent train derailment is the work of our enemies, and more attacks on infrastructure will take place in the future, especially as they become more and more emboldened

Police Confiscate Man's Firearm After Anonymous "Antifa" Members Accuse Him of Being a "Racist"
    On the case, spokesperson Lacey Nelson was quoted as saying “This search warrant it’s the first of its kind at least in the country. As far as how we obtained it and were able to serve it […] He was posting enough racist rhetoric and propaganda on Facebook that it was concerning that his behaviors could become violent in retaliation.”
    https://www.unz.com/estriker/police-...eing-a-racist/

Judge’s restraining order stops Portland police streaming protests
    A judge’s restraining order has prevented the Portland police from live streaming internet videos of protesters. Andy Ngo commented “The move further aids antifa & other criminals in remaining anonymous.”
    https://newsthud.com/breaking-judges...ming-protests/

Stephen Miller Spreads Blatant Lies About Mail-In Voting on ‘Fox & Friends’
    “Here’s a shocking thing for your audience to consider,” Miller said. “Nobody who mails in a ballot has their identity confirmed. Nobody checks to see if they’re even a U.S. citizen. Think about that. Any foreign national—talk about foreign election interference—can mail in a ballot, and nobody even verifies if they’re a citizen of the United States of America. Now, this would be happening on a scale of potentially millions of people.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-m...171656002.html
    for some reason i dont think those are lies or even slightly inaccurate

Judge Demands ‘Reckless’ Soros-Funded Prosecutor Release Records In Crooked Prosecution Of Ex-Missouri Governor Eric Greitens
    The chief prosecutor and Circuit Attorney for St. Louis, Kimberly Gardner, lost a major legal battle on Monday after a judge blocked her attempt to conceal documents that may reveal the nefarious measures she took to baselessly incriminate former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eric-greitens/
    shes also the soros tool prosecuting that couple for defending themselves from blm terrorists

Local TV News Experiment Exposes Flaws of Vote-by-Mail
    WRDW in Philadelphia sent 100 “mock ballots” from across the city to a P.O. box set up specifically for the test.
    Dokoupil tabulated the results:
    21 percent of the votes hadn’t been delivered within the same city after four days.
    Some mailed a week prior were also missing.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...f-vote-by-mail
    no mention if any had votes changed

US Appeals Court Overturns Boston Marathon Bomber’s Death Sentence
    A US Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the death penalty for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for his part in the Boston Marathon bombing.
    Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was found guilty in all 30 charges in April, 2015 and was sentenced to death.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eath-sentence/

Karen Bass’s Long March from Communist Fringe to Biden’s VP Shortlist
    It [the white Left] played a huge role for me. In Hamilton [High School] for example, a lot of the Jewish parents were activists and some of them were in the Communist Party. And so I grew up with a lot of red diaper babies. And there were some African American parents who were in the Communist Party. There were teachers who were in the Communist Party. So, white radicals were very influential. And at the same time you have the Panthers and the whole black movement.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-vp-shortlist/

VOA Under Investigation for Election Interference After Promoting Pro-Biden Ad with Noted Anti-Semites Linda Sarsour and Ilhan Omar
    Voice of America is under investigation after promoting a video ad for Democrat Joe Biden.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ur-ilhan-omar/
    keeping in mi9nd voa is the gov agency using shortwave to misrepresent us to the world

and just for kicks

Ilhan Omar Funnels Another $600,000 to Husband’s Consulting Firm in Just Three Weeks – Bringing Grand Total Over $1.7 Million!
    Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) paid her new husband Tim Mynett’s political consulting firm another $606,000 in just the first three weeks of July, according to campaign filings.
    Ilhan Omar has now funneled more than $1.7 million to her husband’s firm, E Street Group, since August of 2018.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...l-1-7-million/
    nothing shady there
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-31-2020 at 05:41 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

rumour has it the recent train derailment is the work of our enemies, and more attacks on infrastructure will take place in the future, especially as they become more and more emboldened

Are you talking about the train derailment on the bridge in Tempe, AZ a couple days ago?

Judge Demands ‘Reckless’ Soros-Funded Prosecutor Release Records In Crooked Prosecution Of Ex-Missouri Governor Eric Greitens
    The chief prosecutor and Circuit Attorney for St. Louis, Kimberly Gardner, lost a major legal battle on Monday after a judge blocked her attempt to conceal documents that may reveal the nefarious measures she took to baselessly incriminate former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eric-greitens/
    shes also the soros tool prosecuting that couple for defending themselves from blm terrorists.
    Good ! And her re-election bid comes up in three days, Aug. 4, 2020.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post

Are you talking about the train derailment on the bridge in Tempe, AZ a couple days ago?
    yes

yes
    That used to be pretty easy to access, me and some friends got busted for trespassing after we walked out on the bridge in '74 when i was attending ASU( it's about a mile from the campus). A couple of engineer professors at ASU have chimed in that the age of the steel may have been a factor, constant loading and unloading of the steel structure from trains passing over it for a 100 years may have caused the steel to become brittle, i assume much like rifle brass when its been work hardened from too much resizing it will get brittle and cause neck splits and case head separation if not annealed properly.

If it was an act of terrorism, i doubt we will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    That used to be pretty easy to access, me and some friends got busted for trespassing after we walked out on the bridge in '74 when i was attending ASU( it's about a mile from the campus). A couple of engineer professors at ASU have chimed in that the age of the steel may have been a factor, constant loading and unloading of the steel structure from trains passing over it for a 100 years may have caused the steel to become brittle, i assume much like rifle brass when its been work hardened from too much resizing it will get brittle and cause neck splits and case head separation if not annealed properly.

If it was an act of terrorism, i doubt we will find out.
    If the faux media has any say in it, you are 100% right.

Freedom isn't free.

speaking of blew helmets

Whistleblower Reveals That A UN-Planned Invasion By Refugees Into The US Is Already Underway
    US: A Missouri woman is interviewed by radio-show host, Josh Tolley, and tells how she became involved in her state’s refugee-immigration program and how the program is far more extensive and advanced than most people realize. She describes how the UN, under the heading of Agenda 2030, is planning immigration into the US similar to what is happening in Europe. The goal is to create chaos and lay the foundation for breaking the US into smaller political units with equal UN representation – and the end of America as a sovereign nation. -GEG
    https://needtoknow.news/2017/04/whis...eady-underway/
    note the piece is from 2017, i suspect theyve failed in this attempt so are going with overt civil war in conclusion with masses of foreign enemies "migrating"

Democrats’ ‘War Game’ for Election Includes West Coast Secession, Possible Civil War
    In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.
    The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces:
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-john-podesta/
    they will run someone they know cant win so they can use the loss as the reason for civil war
    pray for those who are trying to make us do this again

Donald Trump: ‘Crazy Nancy’ Pelosi Blocking Coronavirus Aid for ‘Radical Left’ Bailouts
    President Donald Trump said Monday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats are blocking the fourth proposed round of aid to Americans suffering the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...left-bailouts/

President Trump needs a ‘war-time consigliere’ to step up, and soon
    Some of his original crew, folks like H.R. McMaster, Gen. James Mattis, Nikki Haley and Rex Tillerson, did not share Trump’s vision for putting America first. They pushed back against the anti-globalism agenda Trump ran upon. Some, like Tillerson and McMaster, mocked Trump in private and worked behind his back to thwart his agenda.
    https://leohohmann.com/2020/08/02/ci...reet-fighters/
    so far he seems to be surrounded with enemies

Chicago-Area Leaders: Cancel U.S. History Classes
    Chicago-area leaders led by State Rep. La Shawn K. Ford (D) urged the Illinois Board of Education to end U.S. history classes in the state’s public schools until a curriculum that, in their view, is not “racist” can be created.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...story-classes/
    lol

Politicians & Mainstream Media Demonizing The Militia (We the People) Who Are Called To “Suppress Insurrections & “Repel Invasion” – All While Giving A Pass & Praise To Criminals!
    Isn’t it rather curious how subversive organizations are allowed to operate with a free hand in America, even going so far as to illegally riot and loot with a “Let them Breathe,” or “Give them some space” coming from the representatives that should enforce the laws faithfully against the crimes being committed today (Article 6, Section 2 US Constitution)?
    https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/polit...le-giving-a-p/

Donald Trump Challenges Nevada Mail-in Voting Stunt: ‘See You in Court!’
    “In an illegal late night coup, Nevada’s clubhouse Governor made it impossible for Republicans to win the state,” Trump wrote on Twitter.
    “Post Office could never handle the Traffic of Mail-In Votes without preparation. Using Covid to steal the state. See you in Court!”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-you-in-court/

George Soros cuts six-figure check to PAC supporting St. Louis prosecutor who charged McCloskeys
    Soros, the prolific liberal donor, cut a check for $116,000 last month to the Missouri Justice and Public Safety PAC, which was created to support Gardner. Soros was the only donor listed on the Missouri filing.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tm_medium=feed

Shakedown: BLM Demands Cut of Louisville Business Profits for Protection
    Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters issued “social justice” and “black liberation” demands regarding “diversity” to a restaurant owner in Louisville, KY, including a directive for “donations” to organizations run by non-whites.
    https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ts-protection/
    ive a feeling this move will be their undoing

Pelosi: We’ll Insist Stimulus Package Include Election Security Funding
    On Monday’s broadcast of “CNN Newsroom,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that Democrats will demand that any coronavirus stimulus package contain funding for election security and said that voting by mail “is a health issue. People should not have to choose between jeopardizing their health with the coronavirus and being able to exercise their right to vote.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...urity-funding/

so its ok for the mob to burn, loot, murder as long as its not your house?

got it

Seattle Police Chief Best pens letter to city council after crowd marches to her home
    "I urge both of you, and the entire council, to stand up for what is right. These direct actions against elected officials, and especially civil servants like myself, are out of line with and go against every democratic principle that guides our nation. Before this devolves into the new way of doing business by mob rule here in Seattle, and across the nation, elected officials like you must forcefully call for the end of these tactics."
    http://archive.is/bUmni#selection-1179.0-1179.438

Blue contrasts nicely with a red-dot sight...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It's actually funny to me now that the antifags and burn, loot, murder people are going after the very politicians who enabled their dysfunction. What a joy .

And a lot of them are finding out they're not as bad ass in person as they are on the internet

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So the Seattle police chief, upon seeing first hand that the protests have long passed their purpose is actually calling for elected officials to "forcefully call for the end of these tactics"?

The news media will love it if violence is used to stop violence. And of course the mobs as the chief calls them will be played off as the poor victims.

Wait till the mob finds out they're rioting over 9 men killed in police encounters while 7000 black men have been murdered by other black men in the same time period.

Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast