Thread: Undercover Video: Biden Official Reveals Who is Really Running the White House

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Undercover Video: Biden Official Reveals Who is Really Running the White House

After today, it's all historical.

"A White House official confirmed Obama and Biden speak regularly but did not disclose details.

“How involved is former President Obama and first lady Obama in the Biden-Harris administration?” Chris Johnson of the Washington Blade questioned MSNBC’s Jen Psaki.

“They’re not just former colleagues,” Psaki said, “I guess you’d call them as president and vice president, but they also remain close friends, and they talk regularly about a range of issues from policy issues to bouncing ideas off of each other to their families. So, they are in close touch but we just don’t read out those specific calls. We keep them private.”

Previous reporting also outlined Obama hosting private strategy sessions with Democratic lawmakers, signaling his ongoing advisory role.

“Former President Barack Obama has hosted a handful of informal, but lengthy private meetings with groups of next-generation House Democrats this spring, I’m told by multiple attendees,” Politico’s Jonathan Martin wrote. “The initial session featured the chamber’s new trio of leaders, but he then held subsequent conversations with a range of lawmakers.”"

My guess is the zeints guy is a diversion from and mouthpiece for 0bama.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"