Page 134 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2708

Thread: Paving the road to civil war

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It would seem that NYC residents are getting the idea about vigilantism.

Sad to say, in Biden's America, I have an idea some judge, or DA, will see to it he's not charged.

https://www.westernjournal.com/illeg...estern-journal
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Here's the plan for the Commucrats to get rid of Idiot Joe and retain Presidential powers.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gen-f...estern-journal

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Here's the plan for the Commucrats to get rid of Idiot Joe and retain Presidential powers.

The article talks about something many people forget, that we once had a president and vice president that not one person voted for. Jerry Ford can be looked at as an early version of Biden, stumbling and hurting people with out of bounds golf balls.

Proposed Congressional Language Enables the Draft – but also Deportations?
    I have never read this language before – but the wording jumped out at me. The existing and proposed Selective Service language says, “and every other male person residing in the United States, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six”. Well, well, well, Rep. Houlahan, thank you very much. The wording is clear – “every other male person”. So using Rep. Houlahan’s quote, “using available federal data bases” that means 18 – 26 year old males who are here illegally. They fall under the “every other male person” verbiage of the existing law by my interpretation.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-deportations/
    ive oft wondered aloud here in this thread just how domestic enemies would arm the millions of foreign enemies it has invaded the country with, well, now we know how they intend on doing it overtly, expect no mercy from such when theyre patrolling your city streets enforcing an unconstitutional attempt at martial law, hell, theyll be glad to shoot us on our dime

The Project Veritas journalist asked Dan Fitzgerald, “Secretary Blinken, how close are you to him?” Fitzgerald responded, “Five degrees of separation. This is such a niche industry that flies under the radar, so the average American does not know. Most people don’t know what we do.”
    In another clip, an official from the U.S. State Department’s Consular office chillingly admitted, “The truth is they want to change the demographic of the United States.”
    Even more alarmingly, the official alleged that the U.S. is selectively allowing criminals to cross the border.
    “Oh, there’s a lot of things. Mostly, mostly with immigration. I wish people knew we were letting criminals in daily,” the official said.
    When pressed for confirmation, the official affirmed, “Oh, yeah. So all the good, honest, hardworking Mexicans stay in Mexico, and all the pieces of garbage come to the United States… And the Mexican government has no reason to stop it because they’re garbage, goes to another country, and sends money back to them.”
    When asked about the ultimate goal behind such policies, the official’s response was chillingly clear. “They want to change the demographics of the United States… Traditional standard Americans are not leftists. Latin Americans are all leftists. It literally is. It’s just, it literally is essential to try to change the demographics [in the United States],” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eveals-bidens/

Biden’s America: DHS Intel Group Led by Brennan and Clapper Proposed Plan to Have Americans Snitch on Their Neighbors and Redefining Political Dissent as “Public Health” So More People Will Snitch
    The next speaker replied by asking if there was “an ambiguous approach” to getting into communities to gather information. This particular speaker lamented that DHS did not have a broad enough reach into communities.
    Disturbingly, the meeting notes go on to discuss reclassifying political dissent as a “public health” crisis.
    The very next speaker proposed another solution: reclassify “concerning” behavior into the “public health catcher’s mitt” so that “mother[s] and teacher[s]” feel comfortable coming forward.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sed-plan-have/
    read this
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-20-2024 at 11:46 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

They were talking about this and the debate(s) on the Brian Killmede (sp?) show this morning. They said that IF "Brain Dead" can make a good showing, he may put off his replacement until too late. If Joe screws up, theymay have an opportunity to replace him earlier than expected. That would give the "replacement" more time to get voters back on the "D" side.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Biden’s America: DHS Intel Group Led by Brennan and Clapper Proposed Plan to Have Americans Snitch on Their Neighbors and Redefining Political Dissent as “Public Health” So More People Will Snitch
    The next speaker replied by asking if there was “an ambiguous approach” to getting into communities to gather information. This particular speaker lamented that DHS did not have a broad enough reach into communities.
    Disturbingly, the meeting notes go on to discuss reclassifying political dissent as a “public health” crisis.
    The very next speaker proposed another solution: reclassify “concerning” behavior into the “public health catcher’s mitt” so that “mother[s] and teacher[s]” feel comfortable coming forward.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sed-plan-have/
    read this
    Along these lines, I found an old story in salvaging what I can from my late Mother's computer. This is sounding like the East German Stazi and may be America's "future", despite some recent improvement in assorted court battles.

Sundown at Coffin Rock
    by Raymond K. Paden

The old man walked slowly through the dry, fallen leaves of autumn, his practiced eye automatically choosing the bare and stony places in the trail for his feet. There was scarcely a sound as he passed, though his left knee was stiff with scar tissue. He grunted occasionally as the tight sinews pulled. Damn chainsaw, he thought.

Behind him, the boy shuffled along, trying to imitate his grandfather, but unable to mimic the silent motion that the old man had learned during countless winter days upon this wooded mountain in pursuit of game. He's fifteen years old, the old man thought. Plenty old enough to be learning. But that was another time, another America. His mind drifted, and he saw himself, a fifteen-year-old boy following in the footsteps of his own grandfather, clutching a twelve gauge in his trembling hands as they tracked a wounded whitetail.

The leg was hurting worse now, and he slowed his pace a bit. Plenty of time. It should have been my own son here with me now, the old man thought sadly. But Jason had no interest, no understanding. He cared for nothing but pounding on the keys of that damned computer terminal. He knew nothing about the woods, or where food came from...or freedom. And that's my fault, isn't it?

The old man stopped and held up his hand, motioning for the boy to look. In the small clearing ahead, the deer stood motionless, watching them. It was a scraggly buck, underfed and sickly, but the boy's eyes lit up with excitement. It had been many years since they had seen even a single whitetail here on the mountain. After the hunting had stopped, the population had exploded. The deer had eaten the mountain almost bare until erosion had become a serious problem in some places. That following winter, three starving does had wandered into the old man's yard, trying to eat the bark off of his pecan trees, and he had wished the “animal rights” fanatics could have been there then. It was against the law, but old man knew a higher law, and he took an axe into the yard and killed the starving beasts. They did not have the strength to run.

The buck finally turned and loped away, and they continued down the trail to the river. When they came to the “Big Oak,” the old man turned and pushed through the heavy brush beside the trail and the boy followed, wordlessly. The old man knew that Thomas was curious about their leaving the trail, but the boy had learned to move silently (well, almost) and that meant no talking. When they came to “Coffin Rock,” the old man sat down upon it and motioned for the boy to join him.

“You see this rock, shaped like a casket?” the old man asked. “Yes sir.” The old man smiled. The boy was respectful and polite. He loved the outdoors, too. Everything a man could ask in a grandson ....or a son.

“I want you to remember this place, and what I'm about to tell you. A lot of it isn't going to make any sense to you, but it's important and one day you'll understand it well enough. The old man paused. Now that he was here, he didn't really know where to start.

“Before you were born,” he began at last, “this country was different. I've told you about hunting, about how everybody who obeyed the law could own guns. A man could speak out, anywhere, without worrying about whether he'd get back home or not. School was different, too. A man could send his kids to a church school, or a private school, or even teach them at home. But even in the public schools, they didn't spend all their time trying to brainwash you like they do at yours now.” The old man paused, and was silent for many minutes. The boy was still, watching a chipmunk scavenging beside a fallen tree below them.

“Things don't ever happen all at once, boy. They just sort of sneak up on you. Sure, we knew guns were important; we just didn't think it would ever happen in America. But we had to do something about crime, they said. It was a crisis. Everything was a crisis! It was a drug crisis, or a terrorism crisis, or street crime, or gang crime. Even a 'health care' crisis was an excuse to take away a little more of our rights.” The old man turned to look at his grandson.

“They ever let you read a thing called the Constitution down there at your school?” The boy solemnly shook his head. “Well, the Fourth Amendment's still in there. It says there won't be any unreasonable searches and seizures. It says you're safe in your own home.” The old man shrugged. “That had to go. It was a crisis! They could kick your door open any time, day or night, and come in with guns blazing if they thought you had drugs ...or later, guns. Oh, at first it was just registration -- to keep the guns out of the hands of criminals! But that didn't work, of course, and then later when they wanted to take 'em, they knew where to look. They banned 'assault rifles', and then 'sniper rifles', and 'Saturday night specials.' Everything you saw on the TV or in the movies was against us. God knows the news people were! And the schools were teaching our kids that nobody needed guns anymore. We tried to take a stand, but we felt like the whole face of our country had changed and we were left outside.”

“Me and a friend of mine, when we saw what was happening, we came and built a secret place up here on the mountain. A place where we could put our guns until we needed them. We figured some day Americans would remember what it was like to be free, and what kind of price we had to pay for that freedom. So we hid our guns instead of losing them.”

“One fellow I knew disagreed. He said we ought to use our guns now and stand up to the government. Said that the colonists had fought for their freedom when the British tried to disarm them at Lexington and Concord. Well, he and a lot of others died in what your history books call the 'Tax Revolt of 1998,' but son, it wasn't the revolt that caused the repeal of the Second Amendment like your history book says. The Second Amendment was already gone long before they ever repealed it. The rest of us thought we were doing the right thing by waiting. I hope to God we were right.”

“You see, Thomas. It isn't government that makes a man free. In the end, governments always do just the opposite. They gobble up freedom like hungry pigs. You have to have laws to keep the worst in men under control, but at the same time the people have to have guns, too, in order to keep the government itself under control. In our country, the people were supposed to be the final authority of the law, but that was a long time ago. Once the guns were gone, there was no reason for those who run the government to give a damn about laws and constitutional rights and such. They just did what they pleased and anyone who spoke out...well, I'm getting ahead of myself.”

“It took a long time to collect up all the millions of firearms that were in private hands. The government created a whole new agency to see to it. There were rewards for turning your friends in, too. Drug dealers and murderers were set free after two or three years in prison, but possession of a gun would get you mandatory life behind bars with no parole.

“I don't know how they found out about me, probably knew I'd been a hunter all those years, or maybe somebody turned me in. They picked me up on suspicion and took me down to the federal building.”

“Son, those guys did everything they could think of to me. Kept me locked up in this little room for hours, no food, no water. They kept coming in, asking me where the guns were. 'What guns?' I said. Whenever I'd doze off, they'd come crashing in, yelling and hollering. I got to where I didn't know which end was up. I'd say I wanted my lawyer and they'd laugh. 'Lawyers are for criminals', they said. 'You'll get a lawyer after we get the guns.' What's so funny is, I know they thought they were doing the right thing. They were fighting crime!”

“When I got home I found Ruth sitting in the middle of the living room floor, crying her eyes out. The house was a shambles. While I was down there, they'd come out and took our house apart. Didn't need a search warrant, they said. National emergency! Gun crisis! Your grandma tried to call our preacher and they ripped the phone off the wall. Told her that they'd go easy on me if she just told them where I kept my guns.” The old man laughed. “She told them to go to hell.” He stared into the distance for a moment as his laughter faded.

“They wouldn't tell her about me, where I was or anything, that whole time. She said that she'd thought I was dead. She never got over that day, and she died the next December.”

“They've been watching me ever since, off and on. I guess there's not much for them to do anymore, now that all the guns are gone. Plenty of time to watch one foolish old man.” He paused. Beside him, the boy stared at the stone beneath his feet.

“Anyway, I figure that, one day, America will come to her senses. Our men will need those guns and they'll be ready. We cleaned them and sealed them up good; they'll last for years. Maybe it won't be in your lifetime, Thomas. Maybe one day you'll be sitting here with your son or grandson. Tell him about me, boy. Tell him about the way I said America used to be.” The old man stood, his bad leg shaking unsteadily beneath him.

“You see the way this stone points? You follow that line one hundred feet down the hill and you'll find a big round rock. It looks like it's buried solid, but one man with a good prybar can lift it, and there's a concrete tunnel right under there that goes back into the hill.”

The old man stood, watching as the sun eased toward the ridge, coloring the sky and the world red. Below them, the river still splashed among the stones, as it had for a million years. It's still going, the old man thought. There'll be someone left to carry on for me when I'm gone. It was harder to walk back. He felt old and purposeless now, and it would be easier, he knew, to give in to that aching heaviness in his left lung that had begun to trouble him more and more. Damn cigarettes, he thought. His leg hurt, and the boy silently came up beside him and supported him as they started down the last mile toward the house. How quiet he walks, the old man thought. He's learned well.

It was almost dark when the boy walked in. His father looked up from his paper. “Did you and your granddad have a nice walk?”

“Yes,” the boy answered, opening the refrigerator. “You can call Agent Goodwin tomorrow. Gramps finally showed me where it is.”
    ================================================== ================================================== ===========================
    Editor's note: “Sundown at Coffin Rock” is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual events or to actual people, living or dead, remains to be seen. - Mark Pixler, Editor
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This article was originally posted to the Internet by “Annonymous”.
    This story originally appeared in "The Blue Press" (a catalog/magazine put out by Dillon Precision Products, Inc., 7442 Butherus Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, phone 602-948-8009.) The editor, Mark Pixler, was kind enough to allow distribution on the Internet.

This story may be reprinted as long as due credit is given to the author and publisher.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Along these lines, I found an old story in salvaging what I can from my late Mother's computer. This is sounding like the East German Stazi and may be America's "future", despite some recent improvement in assorted court battles.

Sundown at Coffin Rock
    by Raymond K. Paden

The old man walked slowly through the dry, fallen leaves of autumn, his practiced eye automatically choosing the bare and stony places in the trail for his feet. There was scarcely a sound as he passed, though his left knee was stiff with scar tissue. He grunted occasionally as the tight sinews pulled. Damn chainsaw, he thought.

Behind him, the boy shuffled along, trying to imitate his grandfather, but unable to mimic the silent motion that the old man had learned during countless winter days upon this wooded mountain in pursuit of game. He's fifteen years old, the old man thought. Plenty old enough to be learning. But that was another time, another America. His mind drifted, and he saw himself, a fifteen-year-old boy following in the footsteps of his own grandfather, clutching a twelve gauge in his trembling hands as they tracked a wounded whitetail.

The leg was hurting worse now, and he slowed his pace a bit. Plenty of time. It should have been my own son here with me now, the old man thought sadly. But Jason had no interest, no understanding. He cared for nothing but pounding on the keys of that damned computer terminal. He knew nothing about the woods, or where food came from...or freedom. And that's my fault, isn't it?

The old man stopped and held up his hand, motioning for the boy to look. In the small clearing ahead, the deer stood motionless, watching them. It was a scraggly buck, underfed and sickly, but the boy's eyes lit up with excitement. It had been many years since they had seen even a single whitetail here on the mountain. After the hunting had stopped, the population had exploded. The deer had eaten the mountain almost bare until erosion had become a serious problem in some places. That following winter, three starving does had wandered into the old man's yard, trying to eat the bark off of his pecan trees, and he had wished the “animal rights” fanatics could have been there then. It was against the law, but old man knew a higher law, and he took an axe into the yard and killed the starving beasts. They did not have the strength to run.

The buck finally turned and loped away, and they continued down the trail to the river. When they came to the “Big Oak,” the old man turned and pushed through the heavy brush beside the trail and the boy followed, wordlessly. The old man knew that Thomas was curious about their leaving the trail, but the boy had learned to move silently (well, almost) and that meant no talking. When they came to “Coffin Rock,” the old man sat down upon it and motioned for the boy to join him.

“You see this rock, shaped like a casket?” the old man asked. “Yes sir.” The old man smiled. The boy was respectful and polite. He loved the outdoors, too. Everything a man could ask in a grandson ....or a son.

“I want you to remember this place, and what I'm about to tell you. A lot of it isn't going to make any sense to you, but it's important and one day you'll understand it well enough. The old man paused. Now that he was here, he didn't really know where to start.

“Before you were born,” he began at last, “this country was different. I've told you about hunting, about how everybody who obeyed the law could own guns. A man could speak out, anywhere, without worrying about whether he'd get back home or not. School was different, too. A man could send his kids to a church school, or a private school, or even teach them at home. But even in the public schools, they didn't spend all their time trying to brainwash you like they do at yours now.” The old man paused, and was silent for many minutes. The boy was still, watching a chipmunk scavenging beside a fallen tree below them.

“Things don't ever happen all at once, boy. They just sort of sneak up on you. Sure, we knew guns were important; we just didn't think it would ever happen in America. But we had to do something about crime, they said. It was a crisis. Everything was a crisis! It was a drug crisis, or a terrorism crisis, or street crime, or gang crime. Even a 'health care' crisis was an excuse to take away a little more of our rights.” The old man turned to look at his grandson.

“They ever let you read a thing called the Constitution down there at your school?” The boy solemnly shook his head. “Well, the Fourth Amendment's still in there. It says there won't be any unreasonable searches and seizures. It says you're safe in your own home.” The old man shrugged. “That had to go. It was a crisis! They could kick your door open any time, day or night, and come in with guns blazing if they thought you had drugs ...or later, guns. Oh, at first it was just registration -- to keep the guns out of the hands of criminals! But that didn't work, of course, and then later when they wanted to take 'em, they knew where to look. They banned 'assault rifles', and then 'sniper rifles', and 'Saturday night specials.' Everything you saw on the TV or in the movies was against us. God knows the news people were! And the schools were teaching our kids that nobody needed guns anymore. We tried to take a stand, but we felt like the whole face of our country had changed and we were left outside.”

“Me and a friend of mine, when we saw what was happening, we came and built a secret place up here on the mountain. A place where we could put our guns until we needed them. We figured some day Americans would remember what it was like to be free, and what kind of price we had to pay for that freedom. So we hid our guns instead of losing them.”

“One fellow I knew disagreed. He said we ought to use our guns now and stand up to the government. Said that the colonists had fought for their freedom when the British tried to disarm them at Lexington and Concord. Well, he and a lot of others died in what your history books call the 'Tax Revolt of 1998,' but son, it wasn't the revolt that caused the repeal of the Second Amendment like your history book says. The Second Amendment was already gone long before they ever repealed it. The rest of us thought we were doing the right thing by waiting. I hope to God we were right.”

“You see, Thomas. It isn't government that makes a man free. In the end, governments always do just the opposite. They gobble up freedom like hungry pigs. You have to have laws to keep the worst in men under control, but at the same time the people have to have guns, too, in order to keep the government itself under control. In our country, the people were supposed to be the final authority of the law, but that was a long time ago. Once the guns were gone, there was no reason for those who run the government to give a damn about laws and constitutional rights and such. They just did what they pleased and anyone who spoke out...well, I'm getting ahead of myself.”

“It took a long time to collect up all the millions of firearms that were in private hands. The government created a whole new agency to see to it. There were rewards for turning your friends in, too. Drug dealers and murderers were set free after two or three years in prison, but possession of a gun would get you mandatory life behind bars with no parole.

“I don't know how they found out about me, probably knew I'd been a hunter all those years, or maybe somebody turned me in. They picked me up on suspicion and took me down to the federal building.”

“Son, those guys did everything they could think of to me. Kept me locked up in this little room for hours, no food, no water. They kept coming in, asking me where the guns were. 'What guns?' I said. Whenever I'd doze off, they'd come crashing in, yelling and hollering. I got to where I didn't know which end was up. I'd say I wanted my lawyer and they'd laugh. 'Lawyers are for criminals', they said. 'You'll get a lawyer after we get the guns.' What's so funny is, I know they thought they were doing the right thing. They were fighting crime!”

“When I got home I found Ruth sitting in the middle of the living room floor, crying her eyes out. The house was a shambles. While I was down there, they'd come out and took our house apart. Didn't need a search warrant, they said. National emergency! Gun crisis! Your grandma tried to call our preacher and they ripped the phone off the wall. Told her that they'd go easy on me if she just told them where I kept my guns.” The old man laughed. “She told them to go to hell.” He stared into the distance for a moment as his laughter faded.

“They wouldn't tell her about me, where I was or anything, that whole time. She said that she'd thought I was dead. She never got over that day, and she died the next December.”

“They've been watching me ever since, off and on. I guess there's not much for them to do anymore, now that all the guns are gone. Plenty of time to watch one foolish old man.” He paused. Beside him, the boy stared at the stone beneath his feet.

“Anyway, I figure that, one day, America will come to her senses. Our men will need those guns and they'll be ready. We cleaned them and sealed them up good; they'll last for years. Maybe it won't be in your lifetime, Thomas. Maybe one day you'll be sitting here with your son or grandson. Tell him about me, boy. Tell him about the way I said America used to be.” The old man stood, his bad leg shaking unsteadily beneath him.

“You see the way this stone points? You follow that line one hundred feet down the hill and you'll find a big round rock. It looks like it's buried solid, but one man with a good prybar can lift it, and there's a concrete tunnel right under there that goes back into the hill.”

The old man stood, watching as the sun eased toward the ridge, coloring the sky and the world red. Below them, the river still splashed among the stones, as it had for a million years. It's still going, the old man thought. There'll be someone left to carry on for me when I'm gone. It was harder to walk back. He felt old and purposeless now, and it would be easier, he knew, to give in to that aching heaviness in his left lung that had begun to trouble him more and more. Damn cigarettes, he thought. His leg hurt, and the boy silently came up beside him and supported him as they started down the last mile toward the house. How quiet he walks, the old man thought. He's learned well.

It was almost dark when the boy walked in. His father looked up from his paper. “Did you and your granddad have a nice walk?”

“Yes,” the boy answered, opening the refrigerator. “You can call Agent Goodwin tomorrow. Gramps finally showed me where it is.”
    ================================================== ================================================== ===========================
    Editor's note: “Sundown at Coffin Rock” is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual events or to actual people, living or dead, remains to be seen. - Mark Pixler, Editor
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This article was originally posted to the Internet by “Annonymous”.
    This story originally appeared in "The Blue Press" (a catalog/magazine put out by Dillon Precision Products, Inc., 7442 Butherus Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, phone 602-948-8009.) The editor, Mark Pixler, was kind enough to allow distribution on the Internet.

This story may be reprinted as long as due credit is given to the author and publisher.
    yep thats a good one thanks for posting it, also a good lesson in why you shouldnt bother to hide them because if you have to hide them theyve already won, when they come for the guns i figure theyll be taking the gun owner too no matter if they find guns or not
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Proposed Congressional Language Enables the Draft – but also Deportations?
    I have never read this language before – but the wording jumped out at me. The existing and proposed Selective Service language says, “and every other male person residing in the United States, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six”. Well, well, well, Rep. Houlahan, thank you very much. The wording is clear – “every other male person”. So using Rep. Houlahan’s quote, “using available federal data bases” that means 18 – 26 year old males who are here illegally. They fall under the “every other male person” verbiage of the existing law by my interpretation.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-deportations/
    ive oft wondered aloud here in this thread just how domestic enemies would arm the millions of foreign enemies it has invaded the country with, well, now we know how they intend on doing it overtly, expect no mercy from such when theyre patrolling your city streets enforcing an unconstitutional attempt at martial law, hell, theyll be glad to shoot us on our dime

How every House member voted on the National Defense Authorization Act
    The House voted to approve the annual defense funding bill on Friday morning. The $895.3 billion National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which sets Pentagon policy and guides funding for the year ahead, was approved by a vote of 217 to 199, falling largely along party lines.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ll-house-vote/
    only M. Taylor Greene Ga. Thomas Massie Ky. and Matt Rosendale Mont. of the gop voted no
    there it is, exactly how theyre going to arm the army of foreign criminals they ushered into the country and who voted for it, i suppose it also makes them citizens as a reward for enlistment, youll be surprised by who voted for it, gaetz and jordan voted for this drek as did many others who seemed to be patriots

from now on in any contrived "national emergency" they can draft a few million foreign criminals and theyll be on our streets enforcing the edicts of martial law, im guessing with the iq of the average foreign criminal they cannot be used to fight russians wich would result in wholesale slaughter but could be used to suppress the homeland quite handily
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-22-2024 at 02:11 PM.

yep thats a good one thanks for posting it, also a good lesson in why you shouldn't bother to hide them because if you have to hide them they've already won, when they come for the guns I figure they'll be taking the gun owner too no matter if they find guns or not.
    Here's the sequel.

Sundown at Coffin Rock, The Sequel
    by Raymond K. Paden

Thomas sat alone upon the cold stone, shivering slightly in the chilly pre-dawn air of this April morning. The flashlight was turned off, resting beside him on the bare granite of Coffin Rock, and involuntarily he strained his eyes in the gray non-light of the false dawn, trying to make out the shapes of the trees, and the mountains across the river. Below, he could hear the chuckling of the water as it crossed the polished stones. How many times had he fished here, his grandfather beside him?

He tried to shrug away the memories, but why else had he come here except to remember? Perhaps to escape the inevitable confrontation with his mother. She would have to be told sooner or later, but Thomas infinitely preferred later.

"Mom, I've been expelled from the university," he said aloud in a conversational tone. Some small night animal, startled by the sudden sound, scurried away to the right.

"I know this means you won't get that upgrade to C-3, and they'll probably turn you down for that surgery now. Gee, Mom, I'm sorry." It sounded so stupid. "Why?" she would ask. "How?"

How could he explain that? The endless arguments. The whispered warnings. The subtle threats. Dennis had told him to expect this. Dennis had lost his parents back in the First Purge back in 2004, and his bitter hatred of the state's iron rule had failed to ruin him only because of his unique and accomplished abilities as an actor. Only with Thomas did he open up. Only with Thomas did he relate the things he had learned while in the Youth Re-education Camp near Charleston. Thomas shuddered.

It was his own fault, he knew. He should have kept his mouth shut like Dennis told him. All his friends had come and shook his hand and pounded him on the back. "That's telling them, Adams!" they said. But their voices were hushed and they glanced over their shoulders as they congratulated him.

And later, when the "volunteers" of the Green Ribbon squad kicked his ass all over the shower room, they had stood by in nervous silence, their faces turned away, their eyes averted, and their tremulous voices silent.

He sighed, Could he blame them? He'd been afraid too, when the squad walked up and surrounded him, and if he could have taken back those proud words, he would have. Anyone is afraid when they can't fight back, he'd discovered. So they taught him a lesson, and he had expected it to end there. But then yesterday had come the call to Dr. Morton's office, and the brief hearing that had ended his career at the university.

"Thomas," Morton had intoned, "You owe everything to the State." Thomas snorted.

The light was growing now. He could see the pale, rain washed granite in the grayness as if it glowed. Coffin Rock was now a knob, a raised promontory that jutted up from a wide, unbroken arm of the mountain's stony roots, its cover of soil pushed away. There were deep gouges scraped across the surface of the rock where the backhoe had tried, vainly, to force the mountain to reveal its secrets. He was too old to cry now, but Thomas Adams closed his eyes tightly as he relived those moments that had forever changed his life.

Those shouts and angry accusations as the agents found no secret arms cache still seemed to ring in his ears. They had threatened him with arrest, and once he had thought the government agent named Goodwin would actually strike him. At last, though, they accepted defeat and turned down the mountain, following the gashed trail of the backhoe as it rumbled ahead through the woods.

At home, he had found his mother and father standing, ashen faced, in the doorway. "They took your grandpa," his father said in disbelief. "Just after you left, they put him in a van and took him." "But they said they wouldn't!" Thomas had shouted. He ran across the yard to the old man's cottage. The door was standing open and he wandered from room to room, calling for the grandfather he would never see again.

It was his heart, they said. Two days after they had taken him, someone called and tersely announced that the old man had died at the indigent clinic a few hours after his arrest "sorry." the faceless voice had muttered. Thomas had wept at the funeral, but it was only in later years that he had come to understand the greatest tragedy of that day: that the old man had died alone, knowing that his own grandson had betrayed him. That grandson was Thomas Adams, and he was now too old to cry in the growing light of the cold mountain dawn, he did anyway.

Thomas was certain that his father's decertification six months later was due to the debacle in the forest. As much as anyone did these days, they had "owned" their home, but the Certification board would still have evicted them except for the intervention of Cousin Lou, who worked for the State Supervisor. As it was, they lost all privileges and, when his father came down with pneumonia the next autumn, medical treatment was denied. He had died three days after the first anniversary of grandpa's death.

Thomas had been sure that he would be turned down at the University, but once again his cousin had intervened and a slot had "opened" for him. But now that's finished, he reflected. He would be unable to obtain any certification other than manual laborer. "Why didn't I keep my mouth shut?" he asked the morning stillness. In a tree behind him, a mockingbird began to sing its ageless song, and as if in answer, the forest began to twitter and chirp with voices of other birds, greeting the new day.

No, what he had said had been the truth and nothing could change that. The State was wrong. It was evil. It was unnatural for men to be slaves of their government, always skulking, always holding their tongues lest they anger the State. But there is no "State," Thomas considered. There are only evil men, holding power over other men. And anyone who speaks out, who dares to challenge that power, is crushed. If only there was a way to fight back!

Thomas shifted on the stone, hanging his feet off the downhill side. His feet had almost touched the grass that day, but now, although his legs were certainly longer, it was at least ten inches to the scarred rock surface below.

As he kicked his heels back and forth, he could almost hear his grandfather speaking to him from long ago... "One day, America will come to her senses. Our men will need those guns and they'll be ready. We cleaned them and sealed them up good; they'll last for years. Maybe it won't be in your lifetime, Thomas. Maybe one day you'll be sitting here with your son or grandson. Tell him about me, boy."

Tell him about the way I said America used to be.

"You see the way this stone points?" the old man was saying. "You follow that line one hundred feet..." Thomas' heels were suddenly still. For many minutes he did not move, playing those words over and over in his mind. "...Follow that line..."

What hidden place in his brain had concealed those words all those years? How could the threats have failed to dislodge it? He stood upon shaky legs and climbed down from Coffin Rock. In his mind's eye, he could see the old man pointing and he walked down the hill and through a clinging briar patch, counting off the paces. The round stone did seem solidly buried, but he scratched around near the base and found that the rock ended just an inch or so beneath the surface. "One man with a good bar can lift it," Grandfather had said. Thomas forced his fingers beneath the stone and with all the strength of his 21-year-old body, he lifted.

The stone came up, and he slid it off to one side.

Cool air drifted up from the dark opening in the mountain.

Thomas looked to the right where the scars of the States frustrations ended, only 15 or 20 feet away. They had been that close.

He squatted and stared into the darkness and he remembered his flashlight. In a moment he was back with it, probing into the darkness with the yellow beam. There was a small patch of moisture just inside, but then the tunnel climbed upwards toward the ridge. On hands and knees, he entered.

It was uncomfortably close for the first twenty feet or so, then the cavern opened up around him. The men who had built this place, he saw, had taken a natural crevice in the granite rock, sealed it with masses of poured concrete, and then covered it with earth. The main chamber was bigger than the living room of a house, and they had left an opening up near the peak of the vaulted roof where fresh air and a faint, filtered light entered.

Wooden boxes and crates were stacked everywhere on concrete blocks, up off the floor, stenciled with legends like, RIFLE, CAL. 30 M1, 9MM PARA., M193 BALL, 7.62 x 39MM, and 5.56MM. He pushed between them and crawled to the wall where he found cardboard boxes wrapped with plastic sheeting.

They were imprinted with strange names like CCI, OLIN, WW748, BULLSEYE, RL 550B.

He did not know what the crates and boxes contained, and was afraid to break the seals, but near the center of the room he found a plastic wrapped carton labeled, OPEN THIS FIRST.

With his penknife, he slit the heavy plastic wrapping.

It contained books, he saw with some disappointment. But he studied the titles and found that they were manuals on weapons and how to repair them, how to clean them, how to fire them, and ammunition...how to store it, and how to reload it. And here was something unusual: A History of the United States. He lifted it from the carton and crawled back to the open air. Leaning against a stone, he tore open the heavy vinyl bag that enclosed the book and began to read at random, flipping the pages every few moments. On each page, something new met his eye, contradicting everything he had ever been taught.

Freedom is not won, he learned, by proud words and declarations. He remembered a quotation taught at the University:

"Blood alone moves the wheels of history."
    An Italian dictator named Mussolini had said that, but now he read of a man named Patrick Henry who said,

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Mao was required reading at the University, too, and he now recalled that this man - called a hero by the state - had once said,

"Political power comes from the barrel of a gun."

Freedom is never granted, it is won. Won by men who are willing to die, willing to lose everything so that others may have the greatest possession of all: liberty.

Mentally, he began to list those he could trust. Men who had been arrested for speaking out. Women whose husbands had been arrested and never returned. Friends who had been denied certification because of their father's military records.

The countryside seethed with anger and frustration. These were people who longed to be free, but who had no means to resist...until now.

Thomas laid the book aside and then worked the stone back into position, carefully placing leaves and moss around the base to hide any evidence that it had been disturbed. He tucked the book under his arm and started for home with the rays of the rising sun warming his back. He imagined his grandfather's touch in the heat. A forgiving touch.

A long, hard struggle was coming, and he knew with a certainty that defied explanation that he would not live to see the day America would once again be free. His blood, and that of many Patriots and tyrants would be spilled, but perhaps America's tree of liberty would live and flourish again.

There is a long line stretching through the history of this world: a line of those who valued freedom more than their lives. Thomas Adams now took his place at the end of that column as he determined that he would have liberty, or death. He would be in good company.

"The date for such a strike was not chosen by chance — it was Trinity Sunday. And we perfectly understand what lies at the core of the Kiev regime’s essence — a deep-seated hatred for everything related to Russia, and Russian culture. And, of course, Orthodoxy and Christianity as a whole. These literally ritualistic — and I believe that's what they can be called — crimes they commit, coincide with major holidays."

Russia warns the U.S. to brace for retaliation after Kremlin blamed Washington for missile attack that killed four in Crimea
    The Kremlin has accused the U.S. of 'killing Russian children' after a Ukrainian attack on occupied Crimea with long-range missiles supplied by Washington and said there will be 'consequences'.
    Moscow has summoned the U.S. ambassador to issue a formal warning, while Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov issued a public statement slamming the U.S. for 'barbaric' strike on Sevastopol, a strategic port city on the Black Sea.
    'The involvement of the United States, the direct involvement, as a result of which Russian civilians are killed, cannot be without consequences,' said Peskov.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ur-Crimea.html

Why it’s too late to stop World War 3
    Or picture this: Chinese frustration over the status of Taiwan prompts a build-up of invasion forces. The United States is pre*occupied with its own domestic political crisis. Japan anxiously watches the exchange of harsh words between China and Taiwan, wondering whether to intervene. The United Nations condemns Chinese actions, and China repudiates the censure and orders invasion, confident that a quick victory will prevent others from intervening, as Hitler hoped when he invaded Poland in 1939. The United States now activates contingency plans to save Taiwan, and each side uses tactical nuclear weapons against the other’s armed forces. North Korea and Russia side with China. There is no general nuclear strike, but Russia warns Europe to keep out, dividing American strategy between the two theatres, as it was in the Second World War. The conflict continues to escalate.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-too-s...120000865.html

Russia says U.S. is responsible for deadly Ukrainian attack on Crimea
    MOSCOW, June 23 (Reuters) - Russia said on Sunday that the United States was responsible for a Ukrainian attack on the Russian-annexed Crimean peninsula with five U.S.-supplied missiles that killed at least five people including three children and injured 124 more.
    The Russian Defence Ministry said four of the U.S.-delivered Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS) missiles, equipped with cluster warheads, were shot down by air defence systems and the ammunition of a fifth had detonated in mid-air.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ea-2024-06-23/

Russian invaders’ space communications center was hit in Crimea
    Later, it turned out that the long-range space communication center in the village of Vityne, whose full name is the 40th separate command and measurement complex as part of the Titov Main Test and Space Systems Control Centre of the Russian Aerospace Forces (military unit #81415), was hit. This facility was seized by the Russians during the annexation of Crimea.
    https://mil.in.ua/en/news/russian-in...hit-in-crimea/

Here’s how the US-UK-UA-EU-NATO Nuclear Terror Group plans to trigger World War III…..
    British Member of Parliament Andrew Bridgen is warning the world that NATO is planning to launch
    a false flag attack on a European city using a nuclear “dirty bomb” and to put the blame on Russia.
    Bridgen says he is receiving information from defense analysts in military intelligence who have told him there is plenty of nuclear material floating around from Ukraine.
    https://stateofthenation.co/?p=234870

War, Financial Collapse & CV19 Vax Awakening Close
    Russia has a small fleet off the east coast of the United States. This includes a couple of armed submarines that have state-of-the-art nuclear weapons. These weapons can be launched from under the sea. Now, there is major pushback in Congress about how reckless the Biden Administration has been with arming the Ukrainians with long range missiles and then giving them the go-ahead to shoot them into Russia. Senator JD Vance is sounding the alarm and charges President Biden with “actively endangering our national security” with his new missile policy. How long will Russia allow the U.S., and its proxy Ukraine, to shoot missiles into the Russian mainland? Is it not fair for Russia to shoot missiles into the U.S.? If this is not bad enough, Congress has just passed a bill to register young people for the draft—including women!!! Tell me we are not close to global war. Keep voting Democrat.
    https://usawatchdog.com/war-financia...akening-close/

China threatens death penalty for Taiwan separatists
    China has published new guidelines for criminal punishments that include the death penalty for certain extreme cases involving what it calls “die-hard” Taiwan independence separatists.
    The new guidelines, announced Friday, come as China is ramping up the pressure on Taiwan following its election of President Lai Ching-te in January and his inauguration last month.
    China calls Lai a “dangerous separatist” and held war games shortly after he was sworn into office. Beijing has also launched trade sanctions and increased coast guard patrols around Taiwan-controlled islands off China’s southeastern coast.
    https://www.voanews.com/a/china-thre...s/7665337.html

368 quakes since February: Seismic activity shows signs of Mount St. Helens 'recharge'
    Hundreds of small earthquakes have been recorded at Mount St. Helens in recent months. Scientists with the United States Geological Survey believe the elevated seismic activity could indicate the volcano is going through a process called "recharge," which is the arrival of additional magma.
    The USGS said 368 small earthquakes were recorded at Mount St. Helens between February 1 and June 21. Most of the quakes were less than magnitude 1, which is too small to be felt at the surface, and occurred at a median depth of around 3.5 miles below sea level.
    https://komonews.com/news/local/moun...gs-monitoring#

Taiwan detects 41 Chinese aircraft around island
    On Saturday, Taipei's defense ministry said it had detected 41 Chinese military aircraft and seven naval vessels operating around Taiwan during the 24-hour period leading up to 6 a.m. (2200 GMT).
    "Thirty-two of the aircraft crossed the median line of the Taiwan Strait," the ministry said in a statement, referring to a line bisecting the 180-kilometer (110-mile) waterway that separates Taiwan from China.
    The ministry added that it had "monitored the situation and responded accordingly."
    https://www.voanews.com/a/taiwan-det...-/7666405.html

In History’s ‘The Bible,’ Satan Looks Like President Obama (Photo)
    UPDATED: The actor cast as the Prince of Darkness bears a striking resemblance to the sitting president, which has drawn a multitude of reactions. Producers call the allegations "utter nonsense."
    In the same release, the History said: “History channel has the highest respect for President Obama. The series was produced with an international and diverse cast of respected actors. It’s unfortunate that anyone made this false connection. History’s The Bible is meant to enlighten people on its rich stories and deep history.”
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...-photo-429343/

During the 4th Blood Moon on Feast of Tabernacles, September 28, 2015, a 15 year old secular Jewish boy, Natan, received an amazing vision of Heaven, Hell, and the future attack on Israel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwtu8TiZZiI
    if youve not watched this you should

Ecuador suffers nationwide BLACKOUT sparking widespread chaos
    Roberto Luque, Ecuador’s public works minister, announced that the outage started around 3 p.m. local time at the 230,000-volt Milagro-Zhoray connector where it quickly spread across the grid. By about 6:40 p.m., responders were able to restore service to about 95 percent of the country.
    Between 3 p.m. and 6:40 p.m., traffic chaos was reported in larger cities like Quito and Guayaquil. The subway system in Ecuador’s capital also suspended operations while schools in larger communities temporarily switched to remote learning out of concern for student safety.
    https://survival.news/2024-06-23-ecu...ad-chaos.html#
    food, water, radios, bullets, guns, batteries, fuel, what do you want to go without when they try to make all of us amish?

How to Survive a Nuclear Event During the Residential Tenure of ‘Ice Cream Joe’
    ‘Ice Cream Joe’ is a construct and creation of the globalists or ‘new world order’. The visual of an elderly ‘gentleman’ eating an ice cream cone in the presence of the globalist media on a regular basis is to lull the population into a delusion that this is the harmless, although erratic, leadership behavior for the good of America.
    This is not a partisan political statement. If one objectively looks at the state of the resident of the United States just during the last week in Italy or on the grounds of the White House one has to honestly conclude that someone else is running the executive branch of the country whose flag is ‘old glory’.
    It is those who devised the construct of ‘Ice Cream Joe’ who are now backing Russia into a corner that cannot be construed as anything else but an existential threat to that country and its people.
    https://www.encouragingangels.org/ne...-ice-cream-joe

Russia overtakes Japan to become the fourth largest economy in the world in PPP terms
    As bne IntelliNews reported in August, Russia had already overtook Germany to become the fifth biggest economy in adjusted terms. Hit by multiple shocks recently and cut off from cheap Russian gas, Germany is now stagnating and has fallen to sixth place in the World Bank’s ranking.
    PPP GDP measurement is preferred by many economists, as it takes into account the difference between local prices and nominal prices, similar to The Economist’s famous Big Mac index: a burger in Moscow costs about half as much as the same burger in New York.
    https://mronline.org/2024/06/22/russ...-in-ppp-terms/

JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Citibank Flagged for Holding Trillions of Dollars in Derivatives Without Proper Contingency Plans: Report
    For Citigroup specifically, the regulators say shortcomings in the bank’s data management and control systems are corrupting the bank’s calculations on how much liquidity and capital it would need to close derivatives positions in the event of bankruptcy.
    The use of derivatives played a central role in the 2008 financial crisis, significantly amplifying systemic risks and triggering widespread losses and instability when the underlying mortgage assets defaulted.
    https://dailyhodl.com/2024/06/22/jpm...ingency-plans/

No Way Financial System Survives – Bill Holter
    Holter said the last time he was on USAW that there was a little less than a 50% chance we would even have an election. Now, he predicts it is more likely there will be no 2024 Presidential Election. Holter says, “There is no way the system, as it is now, survives. It’s mathematically impossible. So, if it is mathematically impossible, are they going to blow smoke . . . up until the day it blows up? Or are they going to do something to blow it up and then say our programs and policies were working except for XYZ this or whatever. They have to kick the table over. They cannot allow the table to fall over on its own because then there is going to be finger pointing. To avoid the finger pointing, they have got to kick the table over.”
    Holter also thinks gold is going to exponential numbers to back all the debt the USA has. If you go with the 8,030 tons of gold the government claims is in Fort Knox, you will need a dollar price of gold at “$125,000 per ounce for 100% gold backing of the dollar.”
    Holter also says, “The dollar is being pushed out of the global financial system. . . . Demand for dollars is shrinking at a time when borrowing demand is rising.” This is a going to be a disaster for America and anyone holding dollars in the future.
    https://usawatchdog.com/no-way-finan...s-bill-holter/

NEVER FORGET: US Government Has Now Held Jeremy Brown in Prison for 1,000 Days for Leaking Video of FBI Trying to Recruit Him for January 6
    As The Gateway Pundit reported over two years ago now, Jeremy Brown refused to be an informant for Chris Wray’s FBI on January 6 — They wanted him to be one of their undercover operatives at the Jan. 6 Trump rallies. He refused, and later released video of the agents coming to his home to recruit him to do their dirty work.
    So the FBI stormed his home at 3:45 PM on a Thursday in October 2021 and arrested him on bogus misdemeanor charges.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...w-held-jeremy/

FBI Still Wants to Hide 9/11 Evidence
    'British police are believed to have turned over the video to the FBI shortly after 9/11...'
    The judge has yet to rule on the matter.
    The FBI’s move to suppress 9/11 evidence came days before a bombshell 60 Minutes report revealed that the bureau had been hiding footage of a Saudi Arabian official Omar al-Bayoumi “casing” Capitol Hill in June 1999—months before al-Qaeda made the decision to include Washington DC in its terrorist plot. Numerous investigators believe the Capitol building was the target of Flight 93, which instead crashed in Pennsylvania.
    https://headlineusa.com/fbi-still-wa...9-11-evidence/

JUST IN: FBI Turned Off Security Cameras During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Legal Experts Weigh In
    Biden’s FBI raided Mar-a-Lago in August 2022 and seized boxes of records from Trump’s Florida estate.
    Machine-gun-toting agents descended on Mar-a-Lago in August 2022 and by November Biden’s DOJ appointed a special counsel to investigate the documents stored at the Florida residence.
    “At approximately 9:55 am, the CCTV servers were turned off to prevent recording, at the request of the FBI, out of concern for agent safety,” Jack Smith’s prosecutors wrote. “At approximately 10:20 am, recording resumed at the request of Trump attorneys.”
    Former Gorsuch clerk Mike Davis said this is a huge problem for Jack Smith’s top prosecutor Jay Bratt.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ring-mar-lago/

Biden Admin to Close Largest ICE Detention Center, Move Deportation-Eligible Illegals Inward
    “ICE continually reviews the overall detention capacity and in doing so, takes action to close certain facilities that no longer provide a sufficient return on investment,” the agency said. “This includes closing the South Texas Family Residential Center in Dilley, Texas, which is the most expensive facility in the national detention network.”
    ICE then claimed it would reallocate funding from the detention center to “increase the overall detention bed capacity across the system. … This additional bedspace is being pursued across the country and is expected to be available immediately.”
    It is unclear how many illegal immigrants are currently being held in the Texas facility. Since 2021, it has been used to hold single adults ineligible for asylum in the U.S.
    It is also unclear what the Biden administration intends to do with the illegal immigrants currently being housed in Dilley, Texas.
    https://headlineusa.com/biden-shut-d...ention-center/

WW3 WATCH: Kremlin Summons US Ambassador Over American ATACMS Used in Crimea Beach Attack, as Unconfirmed Rumors Say Russian MIG Jet Shot Down US Reaper UAV Over Black Sea
    “The fact that a drone was there providing the intelligence and data, and the use of ATACMS missiles, which requires US participation, clearly shows the escalation by the United States now. […] I think [Russian President Vladimir Putin] is going to start taking out these drones. I suspect that this will be his way of responding to the US escalation, by escalating against those instruments used by the United States to help pinpoint targets.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...erican-atacms/

Wisconsin Court to Decide Electronic Absentee Voting Eligibility
    "The accommodation change, she added, would weaken election security and uniformity because it would create a new class of voters that are not as easily identifiable..."
    A Wisconsin court is set to rule on whether disabled citizens will be eligible to vote via electronic absentee ballots starting in November.
    The case, Disability Rights Wisconsin v. Wisconsin Elections Commission, hinges on whether meaningful access to absentee voting is currently provided for disabled voters, and whether the requested electronic ballot accommodation does not fundamentally alter or impose undue hardship on voting services and their providers.
    The WEC has the burden of proving the new accommodation would fundamentally alter or unduly burden the service.
    https://headlineusa.com/wisconsin-co...g-eligibility/

FBI Accused of Scrubbing Democrat’s Social Media Accounts After He Was Caught in Arizona Stealing Election FOB and Key from Maricopa County Tabulation Center
    Ringfield is apparently not currently registered with a political party. However, as they did not report, last year, he reportedly filed a statement of interest to run for U.S. Senate in 2024 as a Democrat. That’s a strange coincidence.
    According to radio host Garret Lewis, the key fob that was stolen allows users to see “who is getting the most votes, and it doesn’t show in this fob who is actually in the room.” He continues, “There’s no track record— nothing about who’s actually in there.”
    It appears they’re gearing up for more election-day debacles targeting Republican voters who prefer to vote in person and put the ballot in a tabulator themself.
    On Tuesday morning Caroline Wren, the senior advisor to Kari Lake, joined The War Room to discuss this growing scandal. According to Wren, Ringfield’s social media accounts have all been scrubbed from the internet except for a Truth Social account. The media used the account to falsely attempt to tie him to President Donald Trump.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ccounts-after/

Oakland mayor facing ouster attempts to pin downfall on 'right-wingers' following FBI raid
    The empowered rule maker further suggested that the desire by at least 40,000 residents in the city of roughly 430,550 to have her kicked out of office is a "waste of time."
    "I'm not going down like that," said Thao, managing to work up a tear.
    Oakland United to Recall Sheng Thao held its own press conference shortly after Thao's, poking holes in the mayor's characterizations and rhetoric, reported CBS News.
    Seneca Scott, an organizer with the group, said, "We knew exactly what she would do: take no questions from the public after disappearing for several days, blame everyone, [and] scapegoat over 41,000 neighbors who signed her petition."
    The Recall Thao campaign notes on its website that "Thao's incompetence and dishonesty accelerated Oakland's decline, causing longstanding businesses to close and generational families to leave."
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/oaklan...owing-fbi-raid

UPDATE: More Details Emerge as President Trump Narrows Running Mate List to Three Candidates
    NewsNation has learned Trump has finalized his list to three candidates: North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum, Ohio Senator J.D. Vance, and Florida Senator Marco Rubio. CNN and NBC have also revealed the same three names are finalists on Trump’s list.
    Trump’s original list also included Senators Tim Scott (R-SC) and Tom Cotton (R-AR), Representatives Byron Donalds (R-FL) and Elise Stefanik (R-NY), as well as former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson in addition to the three finalists.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...trump-narrows/

Associated Press Accused of Covering Up Story about Illegals Murdering Young Girl
    'AP is fundamentally dishonest...'
    “AP is fundamentally dishonest. The entire story doesn’t mention that the murderers were ILLEGAL ALIENS. This is not journalism. And hundreds of smaller outlets will run this word-for-word,” Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said.
    Sen. Bill Hagerty, R-Tenn., also criticized the propaganda outlet.
    “This is what actual misinformation looks like. The AP is hiding the key part of the story to protect Joe Biden,” he said.
    Fox News border correspondent Bill Melugin talked about the Press.
    “Not only does AP not mention that both suspects are illegal aliens who were both recently caught & released at the border, but they don’t even mention that they are from Venezuela, which police publicly disclosed. Media across the country will use AP wires/reporting on this,” he said.
    https://headlineusa.com/associated-p...ng-young-girl/

Election Integrity at Stake in Georgia: Fulton County Georgia Seeks to Destroy 2020 Election Ballots Amid Ongoing Lawsuits
    In an ongoing lawsuit concerning the 2020 election, attorneys for Fulton County, Georgia, made a controversial argument yesterday. They suggested that a temporary injunction preserving the 2020 Fulton election ballots should be lifted, which would allow the ballots to be destroyed before they are unsealed, copied, and revealed to the public.
    The attorneys also contended that Fulton County should receive attorney fees for the case, despite a Georgia Supreme Court ruling that overturned lower court decisions and confirmed standing for the plaintiffs who seek to copy and inspect the ballots, according to the VoterGA.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ounty-georgia/

Hungary Launches Foreign Influence Investigation – U.S. State Dept, CIA and EU Influence Institutions Immediately Complain
    The elected government of Hungary is NOT permitted to block, slow, stall, impede or otherwise interfere in the operations of the U.S. State Dept and CIA to control the nation of Hungary. The efforts of Hungary to maintain its sovereign status are NOT acceptable. So sayeth the institutions that ultimately seek control over other nations.
    Given the years of protestations and claims about Russia interfering in USA politics, if those expressed positions against the Hungarian government sound like massive hypocrisy from the United States, you would be correct. But hey, that’s how the USA operates now.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tely-complain/

CNN Debate Moderator’s Husband Is One of the 51 Spies Who Lied to American Public About Hunter Laptop to Steal Election
    Far left CNN will host the first presidential debate on Thursday night between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Trump-haters Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will “moderate” the debate.
    There is no word yet if CNN has leaked the questions early to Joe Biden’s camp like they did for Hillary Clinton.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-one-51-spies/

Why won’t Mike Johnson draw the line on illegal aliens?
    In just the past week, the Harford County, Maryland, sheriff announced the arrest of Victor Antonio Martinez Hernandez, 23, a Salvadoran illegal immigrant who “fled” to the United States after committing murder in his home country. Hernandez is charged with murdering Rachel Morin, a Maryland mother of five, in a quiet part of a rural trail 1,800 miles from the border. Hernandez breached the border in February 2023 and allegedly committed a home invasion and assault in California before crossing the country to Bel Air, Maryland.
    This case demonstrates how illegal immigrants are free to commit crime in this country. It demonstrates how violent criminals are now fleeing justice in their own countries to commit crimes in our country. It demonstrates the worst nightmare of most Americans who want to remain safe — that there is nowhere to hide from criminal aliens. Unlike domestic crime, which is usually limited to urban areas, illegal immigrants are fanning out to every corner of the United States.
    https://www.theblaze.com/columns/opi...illegal-aliens

America First Legal Sends Directive to All 50 States on Preventing Illegal Aliens from Voting Amidst Reports of Biden Regime Distributing Social Security Numbers and Voter Registration to Illegals
    The AFL letter was addressed to the chief election official of all 50 states, with copies sent to each Governor and Attorney General. The letter outlined how two key existing federal laws could be used to obtain information from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security about the citizenship or immigration status of any individual for “any purpose authorized by law.”
    “Biden is giving registration forms and social security numbers to illegals. America First Legal is sending an urgent ACTION PLAN to officials in all 50 states on how to stop illegals & non-citizens from voting. States must ensure only citizens vote,” AFL wrote on its social media.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...all-50-states/

The Influence of Corrupt MONEY in MAGA – Kelly Loeffler Throwing a Georgia Debate Party
    You might remember in early January 2021, when the Georgia MAGA base was literally shouting at Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue to support President Trump during a rally, the two completely compromised DeceptiCon senatorial candidates just wouldn’t do it. Exactly the opposite happened.
    Much to the disappointment of many conservatives, President Trump supported Kelly Loeffler over Doug Collins in the Georgia Senate primary. Personally, I cannot stand Loeffler, the selected and appointed elitist senator of GA Governor Brian Kemp, best friend of Nikki Haley, and wife of multi-millionaire Jeffrey Sprecher who owns the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-debate-party/

What’s Happening in Lynchburg, Virginia? Shocking New Video Reveals Ballot Dropbox Left Open for Days, Mail-In Ballots Collected After Election, and No Security Camera Present!
    Concerns about the Lynchburg Republican primary center on several key issues. Primarily, there are significant concerns regarding the chain of custody of ballots collected from drop boxes.
    Additionally, absentee ballot processing began before observers were permitted to monitor the process. Records also show that ballot box seals were broken before observers could watch, suggesting potential tampering or mishandling of ballots.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...video-reveals/

Latest alleged rape and murder of a young American by illegal aliens pinned on Biden
    Jocelyn Nungaray, a 12-year-old Houston girl, was brutally murdered on June 17. A pair of illegal aliens from Venezuela who stole into the nation under the Biden administration's watch allegedly lured the girl under a bridge, stripped her, tied her up, subjected her to hours of sexual torment, strangled her, then tossed her lifeless body in a swampy creek near the North Freeway.
    Nungaray's body was found by Billie Jackson, who was driving home from dropping off her husband. Jackson told KTRK-TV, "I drove past, and when I looked up the creek, I thought it was a mannequin. I did a U-turn, and I stopped on the bridge, put my flashers on, looked down, and realized it was someone. I parked right here and called 911 immediately."
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/latest...inned-on-biden

British Activist Tommy Robinson Arrested in Canada by Undercover Police After Delivering a Powerful Speech on Censorship and Government Overreach
    British journalist and renowned free speech activist Tommy Robinson was arrested in Calgary, Canada, shortly after delivering a powerful speech that criticized censorship and government overreach.
    Tommy Robinson, known for his fervent advocacy against censorship, was in Canada for a speaking tour organized in partnership with Rebel News, a conservative Canadian media outlet.
    His tour was scheduled to include stops in Edmonton and Toronto following his Calgary event.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rcover-police/

Dystopian nightmare: Canadian police threaten journalist with jail time over bogus 'hate crime'
    “Toronto, Canada, where I live, is the site of a pro Hamas encampment,” Levant tells Glenn. “There's screaming, mask-wearing thugs marching through the city every week ... besetting synagogues and residential areas. There was a Jewish school that was shot up a few weeks ago. ... It's an anti-Semitic crime wave.”
    However, when Rebel News “drove [its] jumbo tron truck around the city, showing some of the scenes of Hamas thugs threatening to kill people, blocking the downtown streets, [and] having a mass prayer gridlocking the city ... the police chief made an announcement on Twitter that he was investigating [the team] for a hate crime.”
    https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-g...gus-hate-crime

On June 23, 2024, the criminal organization LockBit 3.0, a Russian ransomware cybercriminal group, publicly stated that it hacked the Federal Reserve and implied it would release over “33 terabytes of juicy banking information containing details of Americans’ banking secrets” unless a large ransom is paid.
    More specifically, the cyber-terrorist organization says the Federal Reserve and the U.S. government have until tomorrow afternoon, June 24, at 4:27 p.m. EDT to comply with its undisclosed monetary demands. A LockBit Tweet last night alludes to the hacking group’s displeasure about the Federal Reserve’s response to their demands:
    “You better hire another negotiator within 48 hours, and fire this clinical idiot who values Amercans’ bank secrecy at $50,000.”
    https://headlineusa.com/bank-info-co...n-hack-of-fed/

Bank of America Eyeballs $3,000 Gold
    The People’s Bank of China has added around 8 million ounces of gold to its reserves since January 2023. Meanwhile, the Chinese central bank has divested $102 billion in U.S. Treasuries in the past year.
    The Bank of America report highlighted bond yield volatility as another tailwind for gold.
    Widmer pointed out that the U.S. Treasury is flooding the market with bonds as borrowing surges with the ever-widening deficits, and the market is having a hard time absorbing all of the Treasuries. Widmer said the bond market is “one shock away from not functioning seamlessly.”
    https://headlineusa.com/bank-of-amer...lls-3000-gold/

CONFIRMED: Evidence Proves BOTH the FBI and CIA Were Deeply Involved in the Historic 2020 Election Lie that Hunter Biden’s Laptop Was Russian Propaganda
    The FBI and intelligence community knew in November 2019 that Hunter Biden’s laptop was authentic and contained evidence of hundreds of international crimes that included his father, Joe Biden.
    They knew this in November 2019!
    Chris Wray and the FBI said NOTHING!
    Then, during the second presidential debate in 2020, Joe Biden and hack reporter Kristen Welker teamed up against President Donald Trump.
    At one point, Joe Biden interrupted Welker for his planned response to the Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell scandal. Joe Biden told the audience that 50 intelligence leaders signed a letter saying the laptop was “Russian propaganda.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...re-intimately/

NBC: Biden’s Deputies Hunt for 50+ Migrants Delivered by Islamic State-Tied Smugglers
    The alarm follows Biden’s deliberate policy to admit millions of unidentifiable migrant men from more than 150 countries around the world. The inflow includes tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan, which was the home base for Al Qaeda’s attack on the Twin Towers in 2001.
    https://www.breitbart.com/2024-elect...sis-smugglers/

Jack Smith’s Latest Trick – Attempts to Sway Court with New Photos Alleging Trump Stored Classified Documents in a “Haphazard Manner” at His Mar-a-Lago Mansion
    Last month, Jack Smith admitted the FBI messed with the boxes containing “classified” documents they seized from Trump and can’t be sure the order or the placement of the documents.
    In a May 1 filing, Walt Nauta’s attorney claimed he had difficulty in cross-referencing materials in classified and unclassified discovery because “certain items in the seized boxes he reviewed were in a different order from where they appear in the scans of the boxes’ contents produced in discovery.”
    Then this week, Jack Smith admitted the FBI doctored evidence to produce stunt photos of classified documents during the Mar-a-Lago raid.
    This contradicts their statement in August 2022, where the DOJ lied to the Court when it claimed that the red, blue, and yellow sheets shown in the viral photo of the classified documents indicated their classification status.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ic-new-photos/

Report: ISIS-Affiliated Human Smuggling Ring has Brought over 400 Illegal Aliens into U.S.
    Anew report claims that over 400 illegal aliens have been smuggled into the United States through a smuggling ring with ties to the Islamic terrorist organization ISIS.
    As reported by Daily Wire, several anonymous officials told NBC News that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has confirmed the identities of the 400 individuals in question due to their Islamic ties. Of those 400, about 150 have already been arrested. Another 200 are known to law enforcement but are spread out across 17 states, and will likely be arrested in the near future. The remaining 50 are still unknown to law enforcement, and manhunts are underway to find them.
    The Biden Administration tried to take credit for the arrests, citing “an abundance of caution” in their actions. However, NBC notes that the illegals were only able to get into the country in the first place due to the open-border policies implemented by Joe Biden since he first took office.
    https://amgreatness.com/2024/06/26/r...iens-into-u-s/

JUST IN: Rep Anna Paulina Luna Lowers The Boom on Merrick Garland — Warns He Has Until Friday Morning To Turn Over Tapes Or Be Taken Into Custody
    Earlier today, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) announced that she would be holding a press conference to address the statement she made last week about holding Merrick Garland accountable after he was found in contempt of Congress. “We will hold Merrick Garland in inherent contempt of Congress. No one is above the law. Tune in!” she wrote on her X account:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-boom-merrick/

Supreme Court throws out claims Biden admin. pressured social media companies to remove content
    The high court overturned an injunction that would have placed limits on contact between government officials and social media companies on a series of issues.
    The Republican attorneys general of Louisiana and Missouri and five social media users had filed a lawsuit alleging that U.S. government officials put pressure on social media platforms to censor certain content.
    The court ruled 6-3 that the plaintiffs lacked the standing to sue with conservative justices Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas and Neil Gorsuch dissenting.
    https://justthenews.com/government/c...edia-companies

Americans Can Save Our Constitution From Organized Federal Judicial Corruption—Here’s How
    It is at the US Judicial Conference where Roberts and the federal judges rig the nation’s trial and appeal processes to suit their own personal interests. It is here where the federal judges have taken over the Judicial Conduct Act and the Rules Enactment Act – our two greatest legislatively created laws. Congress specifically created these laws to protect you and your family’s peace of mind and property from corrupt federal judges and the lawyers they use to get what they want.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eral-judicial/

Denver Police Chief: Trans Individual Shot, Killed by Officers After ‘Aggressively’ Wielding 7-Inch Knife
    Denver Police just confirmed that the individual who charged at officers with a knife was a man pretending to be a woman.
    The department also admitted that there’s a possibility that the individual, named Miguel Tapia, is in our country illegally
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-7-inch-knife/

Who Added an Algorithm to New York State’s Voter Registration Roll, and Why?
    In an honest system, the voter who registers first gets Voter ID No. 1, the second voter to register gets Voter ID No. 2, etc. In other words, there’s a direct correlation between the date order of registration and the ID No., with the ID Nos. increasing by increments of one.
    However, Dr. Paquette has discovered a different algorithm. This one changes the Voter ID No. assignment so that the ID Nos. no longer increase by increments of one that are tied to the order in which voters register. Instead, the ID Nos. appear scrambled, with no linear sequential order.
    Why would someone do this?
    To begin, please understand that altering voter registration data with an algorithm is prima facie evidence that someone committed a crime. In an honest world, voter registration rolls are supposed to be honest. When criminals who want to commit election fraud control state boards of election, any algorithm that’s added to the voter registration database to alter the orderly flow of accessible information is presumptively fraudulent.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-registration/

Jordan says legislation needed to curb government censorship on social media after SCOTUS decision
    "While we respectfully disagree with the Court's decision, our investigation has shown the need for legislative reforms," Jordan said in a statement.
    https://justthenews.com/government/c...al-media-after

JUST IN: AZ Senate GOP Says Man Who Stole Security Fob and Keys From Maricopa County Tabulation Center Allegedly Also Stole Items From Senate Employees
    “I’m sure there’s a simple explanation for this,” political advisor Caroline Wren quipped. “Walter Ringfield Jr is probably just an avid collector of election & government related artifacts & was just borrowing these items from Maricopa County Elections & the AZ Senate in order to display them for his at home collection.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...man-who-stole/

How non-citizens are getting voter registration forms across the US — and how Republicans are trying to stop it
    Every state but Arizona — which recently passed a law barring the practice on state but not federal forms — gives applicants for either welfare benefits, driver’s licenses, or in some cases, mail-in ballots voter registration forms without demanding proof of citizenship.
    There is currently no requirement on federal voting forms to provide proof of US citizenship, though it is illegal to falsely claim one is a citizen or for a non-citizen to cast a ballot in a federal election.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...it/ar-BB1ofh9J

Newsmax Runs Disclaimer About 2020 Election Results During Trump Interview (VIDEO)
    At this point, despite Trump not mentioning anything about the election being stolen, the chyron appeared on the screen.
    “We’re laughed at,” Trump continued. “They think we’re fools. They can’t believe that Biden is the president. And we’re gonna turn that around. We’re gonna it around very fast.”
    Trump did not mention the 2020 election results at any point during the rest of the interview.
    Newsmax has been sued by Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic for defamation after they aired claims that the election was stolen.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...esults-during/

Biden Campaign: Trump Exploiting Tragic Migrant Crimes, Crime Is Down, Biden’s Relentless Trying to Solve Border
    On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” Biden-Harris Campaign Communications Director Michael Tyler argued that 2024 Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump is exploiting crimes committed by migrants and that “every last one of these is a tragedy. We understand that, the President understand[s] that, but we’re not going to let Donald Trump misconstrue the facts. The fact of the matter is, that crime went up under Donald Trump’s presidency. Crime is down under Joe Biden’s presidency. Donald Trump doesn’t care about crime. He doesn’t care about border security.” Tyler also stated that President Joe Biden is “actually trying to bring people together, relentlessly, to fix our problems. That’s true of border security.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024...-solve-border/

NYC Pays $350K to “Trans Woman” for Housing Him in Men’s Side of Prison
    A male felon who identifies as a Muslim woman has been awarded $350,000 after suing the City of New York for housing him with male inmates on Rikers Island.
    The city’s crime: It kept the dude in the men’s section of Rikers Island in the Bronx.
    https://thenewamerican.com/us/crime/...ide-of-prison/

Shooting Suspect Eric Adams Dead After Allegedly Killing Five in Las Vegas
    Shooting suspect Eric Adams allegedly killed himself Tuesday after reportedly shooting five people dead in Las Vegas on Monday.
    FOX 5 reported that Adams is believed to have killed five people at a Las Vegas apartment complex in “the 300 block of Casa Norte Dr.” shortly before 10 p.m. Monday.
    He then allegedly fled the scene and was located by officers a short time later.
    https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendm...ive-las-vegas/
    just another mass shooting mass media wont carry because the perps the wrong color

The Day Democracy Died in California
    The Taxpayer Protection Act, a product of private grassroots groups, is dead. And with it, direct democracy – California’s last, best hope – is also dead.
    On June 20, the California Supreme Court ruled that the Taxpayer Protection Act, a ballot initiative that would have given voters veto power over new taxes, was a violation of the state constitution. The initiative, for which proponents had already gathered nearly 1.5 million signatures to qualify it for the ballot, was a desperate attempt by taxpayers and businesses to get California’s state and local government spending under control.
    The court decision hinged on whether the initiative’s language constituted a “revision” of the state’s constitution or an “amendment.” The answer to this question is subjective and hinges on the “totality of the impact on the basic constitutional powers of government entities.” Ignoring ample contradictory evidence and precedent, the court decided that the changes proposed by the initiative were sufficiently sweeping to categorize it as a revision to the state constitution, and unlike amendments, revisions to the state constitution are only possible if the initiative is brought to voters by an act of the state legislature.
    https://amgreatness.com/2024/06/26/t...in-california/

Seattle Recruiting Non-Citizens, DACA Recipients to Become Police Officers
    Seattle’s hiring plan seems to be a prime example of social engineering, too. Already, the city has come under scrutiny for insisting that the SPD needs to be more “diverse” and have fewer whites and military veterans.
    Ben Dalgetty, a strategist from Democrat Mayor Bruce Harrell’s office, sent out a memo in 2023 titled “SPD Marketing More and Less,” in which the “less” was defined as fewer white people and the “more” was defined as more minority representation, KTTH radio’s Jason Rantz reported. After receiving backlash, city hall raced to “adjust” the policy debate, but the harm had already been done.
    https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...lice-officers/

Prosecutors: Illegal Salvadoran Raped Maryland Woman, Smashed Her Head
    Police allege that Victor Antonio Martinez Hernandez, a 23-year-old thug, raped and murdered Morin, 37, on the Ma & Pa Trail in Harford County, Maryland. In court last week, prosecutors disclosed that Morin was badly beaten.
    The suspect was living with family in Maryland — worry free, thanks to President Joe Biden — for months before cops found Morin’s body.
    https://thenewamerican.com/us/crime/...shed-her-head/

GERMANY: Woman Convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists Receives Longer Prison Sentence Than The Rapists
    Angered by the news of the case, a 20-year-old woman from Hamburg messaged the number through WhatsApp. The unnamed woman called him a “dishonorable rapist pig” and a “disgusting miscarriage.” She added: “Aren’t you ashamed when you look in the mirror?”
    The targeted rapist then reported the woman to police, and she was charged with sending him insulting messages.
    The woman has now been convicted and sentenced to a weekend in prison for her remarks — meaning that she will have spent more time in jail than 8 of the 9 rapists. In court, the woman apologized for her remarks, saying she acted out of a “reflex” upon hearing the sickening details of the case.
    But, according to the Hamburger Abendblatt, this woman is not the only person who could be facing a conviction for insulting the rapists.
    https://www.thepublica.com/germany-w...n-the-rapists/

Adam Kinzinger Endorses Joe Biden After Years of Aiding Democrats
    Adam Kinzinger, a former Republican congressman from Illinois, endorsed President Joe Biden for reelection on Wednesday, alleging his unwavering support for democracy as a “proud conservative.”
    His endorsement did not come as a surprise to many in Washington.
    Kinzinger, who once floated the idea of running for president against former President Donald Trump, became an ally of the Democrat establishment after Trump reportedly refused to appoint him secretary of the Air Force.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ing-democrats/

New Lawsuit: Jeffrey Epstein Was a Mossad Agent
    'He also further demonstrated his power and unique connections by boasting that he was a member of the Trilateral Commission and a member on the Council on Foreign Relations...'
    “Doe was told that Maxwell’s father, Robert Maxwell, was in the Mossad and Doe was led to believe by both Maxwell and Epstein that Epstein was as well, further demonstrating the unique power and connections that Epstein possessed,” stated the lawsuit, referring to Ghislaine Maxwell’s father, who was also known as “Israel’s superspy.”
    https://headlineusa.com/new-lawsuit-...rnational-spy/

Infowars To Be Shut Down And Sold Off
    In an emergency court filing Sunday, a bankruptcy court-appointed trustee said Infowars will be shut down and sold off to help pay off the $1.5 billion lawsuit against Alex Jones.
    A bankruptcy judge previously ruled that Jones’ personal assets would be liquidated.
    https://100percentfedup.com/infowars-be-shut-down-sold/
    before you start cryong over this please see the following with regard to the foregoing;
    These videos demonstrate that the personality who calls himself "Alex Jones" is actually the invention of Bill Hicks' media company, Sacred Cow Productions.
    https://archive.org/details/alex-jones-bill-hicks_0001
    Bill Hicks does his Alex Jones voice
    https://archive.org/details/BillHick...AlexJonesVoice
    BILL HICKS SAVES THE WORLD (Alex Jones is Bill Hicks) – Documentary (Coming Soon)
    https://caliberhitting.com/bill-hick...y-coming-soon/

Petition Signatures Submitted for Ballot ID Initiative in Nevada
    “By requiring voter identification, we aim to strengthen the integrity of our elections and ensure that every vote counts,” Gibbs added.
    The effort is supported by Governor Joe Lombardo (R-Nev.), who has pointed out that ID is already required for Nevada residents to take such actions as open a bank account, apply for Social Security, or purchase alcohol.
    “It’s only fair that you should have an ID to vote too,” says Lombardo’s campaign website in the section addressing his stance on election integrity.
    https://amgreatness.com/2024/06/26/p...ive-in-nevada/

ELECTION INTERFERENCE: CIA Colluded With The Biden Campaign To Discredit Hunter Biden Laptop Story
    “The House Intelligence Committee’s work provided us with solid direct evidence that in the final weeks before the 2020 presidential election, 51 former intelligence officials coordinated with the Biden campaign to falsely cast doubt on an explosive New York Post story and label Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop as ‘Russian disinformation.’ The Committee worked to obtain classified documents from the CIA, including emails, and fought to include evidence of these materials in our report.” -Rep Mike Turner
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/el...-laptop-story/

Citizen Activists Fighting To Recall RINO Wisconsin Speaker Robin Vos Accuse The Swamp of Infiltrating, Sabotaging Their Petition Campaign
    The Racine Recall Committee also accuses Vos of crushing a bill that tried to stop China from buying up Wisconsin’s farmland. Though Vos says that the bill simply died in committee, insiders know that Robin Vos wields massive power in the Assembly.
    For many years, Wisconsin GOP politics has been run by the so-called “Cheesehead Mafia” fronted by anti-Trumper Paul Ryan and linked closely to the globalist Koch network. Robin Vos, pictured behind Paul Ryan below, is more politically vulnerable than ever before. Can the citizen activists overcome Swamp shenanigans and force Vos out of office? If so, MAGA Nation might be able to breathe a little bit easier when they look at the electoral map this November.
    https://nationalfile.com/citizen-act...tion-campaign/

Tyson Foods Working On New Products With “Insect Ingredients”
    “Protix is a fully integrated insect ingredients company, producing and processing 14,000 metric tons LLE annually in its Netherlands facility which has been in operation since 2019. It serves major global companies in the pet food, aquaculture feed, livestock feed and organic fertilizer industries as the demand for insect ingredients continues to grow,” according to Tyson Foods.
    https://100percentfedup.com/tyson-fo...ingredients-2/

AZ Republican Ken Bennett Voted for Transgenderism and Satanism
    Ken Bennett faces a GOP primary challenge from Trump-endorsed America First firebrand Mark Finchem.
    In February, Bennett voted with Democrats to kill Senate Resolution 1013, which would have put restrictions on transgenderism in public schools up for a vote among the people of Arizona. If approved, the resolution would have barred public schools from allowing men to use girls’ restrooms and changing facilities (and vice-versa), while also barring public schools from socially transitioning children behind their parent’s backs.
    https://nationalfile.com/az-republic...-and-satanism/

DOJ’s Kristen Clarke Hit With Criminal Referral and Ethics Complaints For Lying to Senate About Domestic Violence Arrest
    “I called 911 … they called the cops,” Clarke’s ex said. “Cops came because my finger was cut off,” he added. “I went to the ER in Bowie.”
    During the confirmation process, Clarke was asked by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) in a questionnaire if she’d “ever been arrested for or accused of committing a violent crime against any person.”
    According to a 66-page document Clarke submitted under oath, she responded “No.”
    https://amgreatness.com/2024/06/25/d...olence-arrest/

Bank Failure In Process? $109 MILLION “Vanished”!
    Sadly, it looks as though my initial gut reaction was right....
    Where there's smoke there's often fire and this did not look or smell right from the very beginning.
    And while they're not yet officially calling this a "bank collapse" yet, CNBC reports that $109 million in customer deposits have "vanished".
    https://100percentfedup.com/bank-fai...lion-vanished/

16 Economists Sign Letter Saying Trump Policy Will Increase Inflation – Reality Is Opposite, Here’s The Data
    This headline article from the New York Post caught our attention because it has the familiar ring of “51 former intelligence heads” in the 2020 election.
    Previously, the stacking of experts to create disinformation was used to hide the truth within the Hunter Biden laptop, which was evidence of Joe Biden’s pay-to-play schemes. Now, the “experts” are stacked to claim Joe Biden’s economic policy is better than Donald Trump’s.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...eres-the-data/
    remember everything they say is the opposite

Biden Deficits Increase by $400 Billion in Four Months
    Just days before the first presidential debate of the 2024 election cycle, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released its updated report on the Biden administration’s deficits. In February, the shortfall between revenues and expenses was a mind-bending $1.5 trillion.
    Since then — in just four months — the CBO now estimates the Biden deficit this year to exceed $1.9 trillion. That’s a 27-percent increase in just four months, and it will likely provide fodder for Trump during Thursday night’s debate.
    https://thenewamerican.com/us/econom...n-four-months/

Hooters Closes Dozens Of Underperforming Restaurants
    A spokesperson for Hooters stated, “Like many restaurants under pressure from current market conditions, Hooters has made the difficult decision to close a select number of underperforming stores.”
    “We look forward to continuing to serve our guests at home, on the go, and at our restaurants here in the US and around the globe,” added the Hooters spokesperson.
    https://100percentfedup.com/hooters-...g-restaurants/

11 Signs That The US Economy Is In Far Worse Shape Than Most People Think
    Unless you are living under a bridge or you are eagerly drinking the Kool-Aid that the mainstream media is dishing out, you probably understand that the economy has been struggling. Survey after survey has found that the American people are deeply dissatisfied with how the economy has been performing, and as a result, it has become the number one issue this election season. But even though a large portion of the population is not happy about how things have been going, the truth is that the situation is far more dire than most people realize. Just this week we have received quite a bit of very troubling news, and the outlook for the months ahead is very bleak. The following are 11 signs that the U.S. economy is in far worse shape than most people think…
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/11...-people-think/
    ive the feeling inflation (corporate profits) is up to 50 percent today

A migrant accused of shooting two NYPD officers claimed a vicious Venezuelan gang has been smuggling guns into city-run shelters by stuffing them in food delivery bags, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.
    https://nypost.com/2024/06/26/us-new...ooter-reveals/
    The shocking revelations came as Castro Mata, a homeless Venezuelan migrant who illegally entered the US last year, was arraigned on a whopping 20-count indictment handed down by a Queens grand jury.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    A migrant accused of shooting two NYPD officers claimed a vicious Venezuelan gang has been smuggling guns into city-run shelters by stuffing them in food delivery bags, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.
    https://nypost.com/2024/06/26/us-new...ooter-reveals/
    The shocking revelations came as Castro Mata, a homeless Venezuelan migrant who illegally entered the US last year, was arraigned on a whopping 20-count indictment handed down by a Queens grand jury.
    ive read about thousands of venez mil entering the country as "economic" migrants

rumour has it holodomor zelensky is now calling for capitulation in the next peace summit as they have to many wounded, too many dead to go on

Government poised to use 'public health emergency' to implement 2A-busting 'safety' measures?
    On Tuesday, U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy unilaterally declared gun violence in the United States as a “public health crisis,” while calling on Americans to work to prevent firearm-related deaths and related effects, in particular highlighting the effect on black Americans, Reuters reported.
    https://lawenforcementtoday.com/gove...afety-measures

Medvedev says America will burn following missile incident blamed on United States
    "The b*****ds from the USA supply missiles with cluster charges to Bandera's supporters and help guide them to the target. The b*****ds in Kyiv select a beach with peaceful people as a target and press the button,” Medvedev wrote according to Newsweek.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...&ei=24#image=8

Russia Pummels Ukrainian Airfields Set To House Western-Supplied F16 Jets
    The MoD said it used long-range sea-based weapons to attack "airfield infrastructure of Ukraine, planned to accommodate aircraft from Western countries," according to state media. This included the use of Kinzhal hypersonic missiles alongside drones, the statement indicated.
    "The goal of the strike has been achieved. All designated targets have been hit," the MoD added without specifying the number of locations hit.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...plied-f16-jets
    f16s can carry nukes so you know

One of Justice Coney Barrett’s 4 Clerks Tied to Newsguard, Key Parts of Biden Censorship Complex, MURTHY DECISION CONFLICT OF INTEREST
    The guy who wrote Coney Barrett’s insane judicial opinion, one of the likely law clerk authors of the decision that let Joe Biden, NewsGuard, Yale, Steven Brill, Mark Oppenheimer, off of the hook for liability and lets them continue earning millions from Soros and Craig Newmark, is married to an attorney with significant connections to that censorship cabal, who prominently features both Brill and Oppenheimer on her resume carelessly left online.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...4-clerks-tied/

Macron Threatens ‘Civil War’ if He Doesn’t Win.
    Lashing out at France Unbowed, the leading party in the New Popular Front coalition, he claims “there is a civil war behind” their program too, alleging they “categorize[e] people in terms of their religious outlook or the community they belong to.” He argues this can be “a means of justifying isolating them from the broader national community, and in this case, you would have a civil war with those who do not share those same values.”
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/06...he-doesnt-win/

World on the brink as North Korea sends 'cannon fodder' troops to Ukraine
    The North Korean unit is expected to arrive in Ukraine as soon as next month, raising fears that Pyongyang is becoming an active combatant in the war.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...2-adb3e2f5a88e

OCTOBER SURPRISE 2024! BIDEN’S CATASTROPHIC DEBATE PART OF THEIR SECRET PLAN
    Did the DNC really miss the obvious
    along with Democrat leaders across
    the USA…..
    …or was Biden’s disastrous debate
    MADE TO HAPPEN ON PURPOSE?
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...r-secret-plan/

ISIS Entering Through the Southern Border
    However, if the number of terrorists being caught is increasing, then the number among the millions of illegal immigrants may also be rising. This raises the question of why the border has not been locked down and all illegal immigration halted.
    Recent reports highlight a significant national security concern involving the entry of dangerous individuals through the U.S.-Mexico border. Following the October 7 terrorist attacks in Israel, U.S. intelligence leaders have warned of heightened risks due to the porous nature of the southern border.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uthern-border/
    Americas enemies would never think to enter the country via the border being held open for them by Proxy biden would they?

An imposter in the White House? Investigative findings suggest new Joe Biden is not the original
    Facial recognition software reveals with above 99% probability that the current president is an imposter, sparking national outrage and demands for an immediate investigation
    https://sqauk.com/imposter-white-hou...-not-original/

WAYNE ROOT: For 4 Long Years I’ve Been Warning Joe Biden Belongs in Nursing Home, Wife Jill Should Be Indicted for Elder Abuse, Obama is the Real President, and Biden Will Be Replaced at Convention by Michelle Obama. Believe Me Now?
    First, I’ve always argued Trump is unbeatable. He is winning historic proportions of the black vote and youth vote. Only a bigger-than-life celebrity like Michelle could save the Democrat Party from a landslide loss.
    Michelle is the only one capable of winning back black voters and young voters. Michelle is the only one who could generate the excitement necessary to make a horserace out of it. The Obama “brand” is the only one that can compete with the Trump brand.
    Secondly, why was Chicago chosen as the site for the Democrat Convention? That choice never made any sense. Political parties always choose a site in a battleground state, which gives them a chance to win a contested state. But Democrats chose Chicago- a 100% Democrat city, in a state they have a 100% chance of winning. Why?
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-been-warning/

James Clapper, Mr. October Surprise: How Obama’s Intel Czar Rigged 2016 And 2020 Debates Against Trump
    Just before Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton faced off in their second presidential debate, then-National Intelligence Director James Clapper met in the White House with a small group of advisers to President Obama to hatch a plan to put out a first-of-its-kind intelligence report warning the voting public that “the Russian government” was interfering in the election by allegedly breaching the Clinton campaign’s email system.
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...against-trump/

MUST SEE: Map Shows All Food Processing Plants That Have Burned Down, Blown Up or Been Destroyed Under Biden
    I knew there have been a lot of food processing plants and other food supply buildings that have burned down, blown up or otherwise met a catastrophic, untimely end in the last 3 years, but I had no idea just how many until I saw it all together in one place.
    https://100percentfedup.com/must-see...essing-plants/

FOIA Finds Catholic Charities Colluded with City of Chicago to House Illegal Immigrants
    Many questions come to mind when viewing the below slide where Catholic Charities notes they’ve helped resettle over 13,000 “new arrivals.” One question might be, are they complicit in the murder of Laken Riley the Georgia college student? As Gateway Pundit previously reported, Catholic Charities had transferred the murderer to a residence agency of theirs known as Covenant House. However, the overarching question regards what is “humane” as it relates to illegal immigration. Charity is nullified when it facilitates illegality at the expense of naturalized citizens. According to a June 2024 NPR article housing prices are up 47% since early 2020. A Yahoo Finance article shows food prices up 25.8% since 2020. These numbers are unsustainable and hurt the lower classes more than anyone.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...chicago-house/ well a lot of them are catholic so the papacy should foot the bill

North Korea claims successful test to develop multiple warhead missile
    SEOUL, June 27 (Reuters) - North Korea has successfully conducted an important test aimed at developing missiles carrying multiple warheads, state media agency KCNA said on Thursday, a claim rejected by South Korea as "deception" to mask a failed launch.
    North Korea said the test was carried out on Wednesday using the first-stage, solid-fuel engine of an intermediate-range ballistic missile.
    The dispatch came a day after South Korea's military said North Korea had launched what appeared to be a hypersonic missile off its east coast that exploded in midair.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...le-2024-06-26/

Housing to Remain Locked in Deep Freeze
    While news for the housing market has been bad throughout this year’s deep freeze in sales, which remain stuck at extraordinary prices, it just got worse if you believe Bank of America.
    Bank of America stated today that the housing market will remain locked in its mini ice age until, at least, 2026; and that’s the good news! Seriously. According to BofA, even when the ice dam in housing sales starts to break up, it could take eight years to completely clear out the obstacles to where the housing market can normalize. The bank also said home prices may rise even higher than they are now due to even tighter inventory. That is in spite of frozen sales, which fell again in May to a record low, according to data released today. What little is available to sell may sell for more, even if there are few buyers.
    https://www.thedailydoom.com/p/housi...=activity_item
    surely theyre working on getting loans for the millions of foreign criminals Proxy biden has brought in to own homes on US taxpayer dime

Putin's top banker warns crippled economy facing 'ruination' after crushing China move
    Chinese lenders have recently suspended transactions with sanctioned Russian banks, making trade significantly more difficult for Russia's economy.
    Vladimir Chistyukhin, the first deputy chairman of the Bank of Russia, highlighted the critical situation following the decision by several Chinese lenders, such as ICBC and China CITIC Bank, to halt yuan payments with Russian banks sanctioned by the US.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...hina-sanctions

Walgreens plans store closures as CEO says consumers 'stunned' by prices
    Walgreens is planning potentially sweeping store closures as it faces what its CEO called a “challenging” environment for pharmacies and U.S. consumers.
    The pharmacy chain on Thursday morning announced quarterly earnings that fell short of Wall Street expectations. Walgreens' stock price was down about 25% as of midday.
    In an interview with CNBC, CEO Tim Wentworth said the company now forecasts weaker consumer spending for the rest of the year.
    https://www.aol.com/news/walgreens-p...121025915.html

Yen falls to 37-year low of 160 against U.S. dollar
    June 26 (UPI) -- The Japanese yen fell below 160 against the U.S. dollar on Wednesday, its lowest point in more than 37 years as Tokyo scrambled to determine what appropriate intervention measures to take.
    The record fall of the yen follows Japanese and South Korean national forecasters expressing alarm on Tuesday after the depreciation of their currencies. The United States had placed Japan on its watch list of currency manipulators last week.
    https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...2521719416275/

Japan Fires Its Top Currency Diplomat As Yen Disintegrates, Another Intervention Looms
    ... that Japan's Nikkei reported the man who had been tasked to explain away Japan's absolutely catastrophic currency policy, one which has made the yen the worst performing currency of the world and the envy of banana republics everywhere...
    ... i.e., Japan's top currency "diplomat". Masato Kanda, has been fired.
    Kanda will be replaced with Atsushi Mimura, a director-general of the Finance Ministry's international bureau, who will take over as vice finance minister for international affairs on July 31.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ja...rvention-looms

Walmart suddenly closing more stores in 2024
    It's not limited to pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens. Most convenience stores, big box retailers, and even sporting goods stores have commented on the increase of theft in stores and its affect on profit margin.
    https://www.thestreet.com/retail/wal...stores-in-2024

21 Facts That Joe Biden Doesn’t Want You To Know
    3. Home insurance rates have risen by 38 percent since 2019.
    4. Home rental prices are up 30 percent since Joe Biden entered the White House.
    5. A whopping 61 percent of U.S. renters cannot afford the rent on a median-priced apartment in the United States right now.
    6. Gasoline prices are up 46 percent since Joe Biden entered the White House.
    7. The average rate on a 30 year fixed mortgage is up 148 percent since Joe Biden entered the White House.
    https://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...t-you-to-know/

WARNING: Prepare for Massive FOOD WARS, World Headed For Shortages Warns Biggest Commodities Trader
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtMH0wcVBgw
    theyll say supplies are waning when its actually corporate profiteering driving the rise in prices

Zelensky Says He Is Preparing A ‘Plan To End War’
    RT reports: The so-called peace formula is a ten-point document Zelensky unveiled in November 2022, which envisions Russia ceding all formerly Ukrainian territory, withdrawing all of its troops, paying reparations and submitting to war crimes tribunals, among other things. Moscow has dismissed it as unrealistic and “detached from reality”.
    https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/zelensky-...an-to-end-war/

Lindsey Graham: If Trump Wins Mayorkas, Biden Likely Will Be Prosecuted
    Graham said, “The Democrats keep calling President Trump a felon. Well, be careful what you wish for. I expect they will be investigations of Biden’s criminality at the border. If I am Mayorkas I should be worried that somebody’s going to come after you because you’ve abused the parole statute. The Hunter Biden laptop, all 51 of the people who signed a letter saying the laptop was fake and Russian disinformation, I hope somebody looks at you because that’s election interference. So this country will have a resetting here and using the bind standard of glorifying political prosecutions Pandora’s Box has been opened. What are the steps down or not accountabilities coming to him.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024...be-prosecuted/

Stop the Ukrainian Meatgrinder?
    The only practicable way to avoid another near-one million dead and wounded would be a settlement, however unpopular.
    The West counts on supplying Ukraine with more and better weapons than a richer, larger, and more populous Russia.
    But Ukraine’s problem is not so much weapons as manpower. Nearly a fourth of Ukraine’s population has fled the country.
    Ukraine may have suffered some 300,000 causalities. The average age of its soldiers is over 40 years. It already lacks sufficient forces to replay the failed 2023 counter-offensive. The Russian plan of attrition is to wear down and bleed out the Ukrainian people.
    In a geostrategic sense, the new alignment of Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea is starting to gain opportunistic support from illiberal Middle East regimes, Turkey, and the Islamic world in general.
    https://amgreatness.com/2024/06/27/s...n-meatgrinder/

Biden’s Border Chief Claims Power to Admit More Illegals
    Illegal migrants who are caught and bussed out of the country can use the “CBP One” cellphone app to get government permission to re-enter the United States, border czar Alejandro Mayorkas declared on June 26.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...more-illegals/

Why Is America Building These Secret Facilities In All 50 States? (Video)
    America is secretly building large scale detention facilities in all 50 states. Will they be used to house illegal immigrants? The answer is no and the real reason is far more nefarious. Former customs and border protection, supervisor JJ Carrelll shares this unbelievable story.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/wh...-states-video/

France Elects: Macron’s Snap Vote That May Hand Le Pen Keys to Government Starts Today
    Globalist leader Emmanuel Macron suffered a stinging defeat at the European Union-wide elections in early June, prompting him to call fresh national legislative elections to assert his authority. The message to the French people appears to be one of rejecting what he saw as a protest vote for Marine Le Pen’s populists, defying the voters to give it a repeat performance for something that actually matters, the French Parliament.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...-starts-today/

Joe Biden’s Replacement Announced?
    Just a few minutes ago, I brought you a stunning breaking news report (from NBC News) claiming that Joe Biden will be dropping out of the race tomorrow (Sunday).
    Who will it be?
    We've been telling you for months that we believe it will be Gavin Newsom or Michelle (Big Mike) Obama.
    But could it be someone else?
    I want to show you this great video from my friend Chris Greene at AMTV Media who released this video today that I thought was really good.
    He acknowledges that Gavin Newsom and Michelle Obama are two very likely choices, but then he adds three more.
    Hillary Clinton (never underestimate Hillary's desire to be President)....
    Oprah.
    The Rock.
    https://100percentfedup.com/joe-bide...ent-announced/

Did the Daily Mail just accidentally uncover the Biden family money-laundering scheme?
    Did the Daily Mail accidentally uncover a money-laundering scam in the Biden family? No, we’re not talking about Hunter Biden’s fake “artwork.” This new theory hits much closer to Joe’s home—literally. It involves two of his homes in Delaware. Either Joe Biden is broke and needs a lot of cash, or he’s up to something mighty shady. The big question now is: why are the Bidens refinancing their Delaware homes so often? One of their houses was actually refinanced an astounding 15 times.
    https://revolver.news/2024/06/did-da...dering-scheme/

REPORT: Joe Biden Set Up to Fail in Debate As Part of “Soft Coup” – Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Makes “Secret” Move to Prepare for Possible Presidential Run
    “There has never been a debate this early before,” a former Hillary Clinton aide explained to the outlet. “Traditionally, the debates are held after the Republican and Democratic conventions, which are in July and August.”
    “There is a growing belief this was a ‘soft coup’ because they know he isn’t fit to govern and have known for some time,” the aide continued. “They wanted to test him against Trump early while there was still time to replace him if he failed to rise to the occasion. Which, of course, he did spectacularly.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ail-debate-as/

Michelle Obama Spotted on Voter Registration Letters As Democrats Prepare ‘Big Switch’
    Inviting potential voters to “join us for a party at the polls,” the registration letters feature the visage of Michelle Obama and messages urging Democrat voters to “vote together” and “vote early.”
    https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/michelle-...re-big-switch/

Beware of Trojan Horse Censorship Bill Disguised as Big Tech ‘Child Safety’ Regulation
    It seems as though the KOSA bill is perfect for those who feel that the tech companies are not censoring enough and that, in addition to their Trust and Safety Departments within the tech companies themselves, what we really need is a council of government bureaucrats to inform them that they’ve “missed a spot” when a forbidden thought or idea goes uncensored. Under the KOSA bill, the government bureaucrat overseers would belong to the Federal Trade Commission. It is worth noting that the FTC is run by Biden appointee Rebecca Slaughter, who infamously stated that the FTC needed to make “anti-racism” a top priority in antitrust enforcement (whatever that means). Apparently Slaughter also brings her anti-racist approach to censorship, as she has been on record complaining that not enough was done to combat COVID misinformation in Spanish-language media. What better person than Rebecca Slaughter to decide whether social media companies are censoring enough in the name of preventing harassment (and, of course, to determine what harassment means)?
    https://revolver.news/2024/06/beware...ty-regulation/

‘A Dead Cop is One Less Vote for Le Pen’: Violent Hard-Left Rhetoric Flies as France Snap Election Looms
    France will go to the polls on Sunday for the first of two rounds of voting to select their next Parliament. Under the French system, the first round is a knock-out, with the two highest performing candidates for each constituency facing off again a week later with the other challengers eliminated. The system, baked into the French Fifth Republic is praised by some for being particularly hostile to candidates from outside the mainstream, allowing tactical voting in the second round.
    As things stand, polling favours Le Pen’s RN, while Mélenchon’s omnibus leftist coalition trails in second. Embarrassingly for French President Emmanuel Macron, who called the election in the wake of his damning performance in Europe-wide elections earlier this month, he is due to scrape in at third place.
    If RN is able to command the French Parliament, it seems likely they would be able to install their lead man Bardella as Prime Minister. While it is not novel for France to have an opposed Presidency and government, the degree of ideological separation between the two men is vast and could precipitate a constitutional crisis.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...lection-looms/

EXPOSED: Gavin Newsom Had Dirty Sex Affair With Wife Of Close Friend
    How much do you know about Gavin Newsom?
    Well, you probably know he was Mayor of San Fransisco, and proceeded to destroy that once great city.
    Then he became Governor of California, and absolutely decimated that beautiful state.
    Now he has aspirations of President…and you can fill in the back half of the sentence as to what you think will happen to the USA if he attains that goal.
    https://100percentfedup.com/exposed-...x-affair-wife/

Hypocrite Newsom Attacks Trump While His Own Sex Scandal Resurfaces
    'I’m also sorry that I let the people of San Francisco down...'
    In 2007, Newsom’s mayorship nearly crumbled after he was exposed for having an affair with one of his aide’s wives. Additionally, Newsom faced intense scrutiny after it was revealed that his office paid $10,000 in taxpayer dollars to the woman involved.
    The scandal began when Ruby Rippey-Tourk admitted to having an affair with Newsom in 2005, during her time as Newsom’s appointment secretary. As reported by the New York Times, her husband, Alex Tourk, was running Newsom’s re-election campaign at the time.
    https://headlineusa.com/hypocrite-ne...al-resurfaces/

WEF Scientists Unveil Creepy Smiling Robot Face Made From Living Human Flesh
    The New Scientist posted a disturbing video showing the robot face that has real eyes and a creepy smile.
    https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/wef-scien...g-human-flesh/

African Farmer Attacked by BBC for “Denial of Man-made Climate Change”
    Kenyan farmer Jusper Machogu is exactly the type of person the climate cult likes to exploit: a small-scale farmer in Africa. Climate zealots like to proclaim that those in the Third World are uniquely at risk from the scourge of man-made climate change, and that we in the West must end our reliance on fossil fuels so that farmers like Machogu can continue to exist.
    So, what do climate alarmists do when one of those they claim are most at risk from climate change not only ignores them, but actively advocates for his poor nation to have easy access to fossil fuels and the modern conveniences that we take for granted? They can’t help themselves — they and their willing accomplices in mainstream media must destroy him.
    https://thenewamerican.com/world-new...limate-change/

Border Patrol Union Denies Biden’s Lies about Endorsement
    'To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden...'
    “Biden claimed this morning that Congressional Republicans have blocked his hiring of thousands of Border Patrol Agents. In reality, Republicans have actually funded more agents in recent appropriations bills in spite of Biden — not because of him,” the union wrote in an earlier post while wishing Donald Trump “luck” in the debate.
    https://headlineusa.com/border-patro...t-endorsement/

The Lawless Planned To Haul Dissidents Into Internment Camps For ‘Deprogramming’ Since At Least 2010 – The People Need To Bring Justice Upon Them (Video)
    Take a look and listen to how these neo-Nazis want to put those who disagree with them into reeducation camps, and consider the law written above that you and I are to hold them accountable and bring them to justice.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/th...on-them-video/

New Study: Racism Can Make Black Women Eat More
    Researchers from Johns Hopkins collected data from 254 women living at various distances from the epicenter of the incident, the neighborhood where Gray lived, before and after the high-profile incident. The researchers wanted to examine whether “vicarious racism”—mere proximity to acts of racism—could cause members of minorities, in this case black women, to eat more.
    https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/new-study...omen-eat-more/

Reddit Confession Unravels Foreign Student’s College Scholarship Fraud
    'The defendant only had one other university that he followed, which was Lehigh University. So, the moderator actually reached out to Lehigh to give them a heads up...'
    Writing anonymously on Reddit in a post titled, “I have built my life and career on lies,” Anand detailed the many falsehoods that he used in order to get accepted into Lehigh–which he did not name—with fake transcripts and financial statements.
    He even lied about the death of his father, who is alive and well in India to this day.
    https://headlineusa.com/reddit-confe...larship-fraud/

45 States Join Biden Administration “Climate” Program
    The EPA-led CPRG program is dangerous for multiple reasons. First, it is unconstitutional, since the federal government has no authority under the Constitution to regulate or spend money on environmental issues. Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution expressly lists the topics Congress may legislate on, and environmental or “climate” policy is nowhere to be found.
    The CPRG program also threatens state sovereignty. By participating in this program, the states act as water carriers for the federal government, helping the latter carry out its agenda. However, under the American form of government, the states are not tools or subdivisions of the central government. Rather, they created the federal government and are sovereign.
    https://thenewamerican.com/us/45-sta...imate-program/

Supreme Court Rules That Biden DOJ Misused Obstruction Law in January 6 Cases
    The decision, written by Chief Justice John Roberts, found that the Justice Department misinterpreted Section 1512(c)(2), which only applies to destruction of physical evidence in an ongoing case or investigative proceeding.
    The outcome of the case [Fischer vs. United States] could impact not only the plaintiff, Jan. 6 defendant and former Pennsylvania police officer Joseph Fischer, but former President Donald Trump, and every other Jan. 6 defendant who has faced charges of obstructing an official proceeding.
    https://amgreatness.com/2024/06/28/s...nuary-6-cases/

Biden Allows 300,000 Haitian Illegals to Live and Work in America
    'An additional 309,000 Haitians will be eligible for the protected status...'
    This expansion will apply to Haitians who were in the United States on June 3 and will last until Feb. 3, 2026. Separately, Mayorkas also extended the Temporary Protected Status of an estimated 200,000 Haitians who already had it.
    The move — one of the largest expansions of TPS — draws another sharp policy contrast on immigration between Joe Biden and his predecessor, President Donald Trump, who sought to end temporary status for many countries, including Haiti, during his tenure in the White House.
    https://headlineusa.com/biden-allows...rk-in-america/

BREAKING: It’s Already Too Late To Remove Joe Biden From The Ballot In TWO Key States!
    Last night and this morning I’ve been talking about how it is NOT good that Joe Biden imploded last night on the Debate Stage.
    Not only is it not good, I believe it was planned.
    A planned demolition, just like September 11th….
    But let’s not go down that rabbit hole today.
    I believe they needed to give Joe Biden the death knell last night to get him out so they can roll in Gavin Newsom, Michelle Obama or perhaps even Hillary.
    https://100percentfedup.com/breaking...ove-joe-biden/

79,000 DACA Recipients Were Approved Despite Arrest Records, Some Arrested 10x or More
    A report from 2019 that covers the Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals program created by former President Barack Obama, shows that 79,398 people were exempted from deportation, even with arrest records.
    Although more than half of those arrests were related to driving (excluding DWI cases) or immigration, the top of the list includes those who were arrested for theft, drug crimes, assault, battery and burglary.
    Sex offenses, including rape, arson, murder, child pornography and kidnapping also appear on the list of crimes for which illegal immigrants admitted to DACA were arrested.
    The report noted some of the illegal immigrants allowed to remain in America through DACA had more than 10 arrests.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ords-arrested/

ICE: Suspect in Texas Chick-Fil-A Shooting is Illegal Alien
    As Fox News reports, 37-year-old Oved Bernardo Mendoza Argueta, originally from El Salvador, has been charged with capital murder after the shooting on Wednesday in Irving, Texas, which left two people dead.
    “We can confirm that the suspect was taken into custody early this morning,” a spokesman for the Irving Police Department confirmed on Thursday, noting that Argueta had an “ICE hold” that had been issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service of Dallas-Fort Worth.
    An ICE spokesman also confirmed that the agency had “lodged an immigration detainer with the Irving Police Department on Mendoza.”
    https://amgreatness.com/2024/06/28/i...illegal-alien/

Tommy Tatum Arrested by Chris Wray’s FBI 3 Years After Jan. 6 – Police Pushed Him Down, Smothered Him, and Nearly Killed Him… THEN OMIT THIS IN THEIR REPORT! – They Were Angry He Called Out the Wickedness of the Police in Jesus’s Name… Please Donate!
    Last week wicked Joe Biden’s DOJ arrested Tommy Tatum.
    They charged him with three misdemeanors and a felony of “civil disobedience.” They did not like it that he was screaming at police that day and told the police, “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!”
    The DOJ did not like that. So they arrested him.
    In the 20 page report written by an FBI agent whose name was redacted, they forget to mention that they nearly killed Tommy. They also forgot to mention that he was knocked out and they left him to die. They also forget to mention that he was next to Rosanne Boyland who was also knocked out that day, was beaten by Officer Lila Morris, and later died in the US Capitol.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-fbi-3-years/

Judge Ignores ICE Detainer, Frees Biden “Migrant” Charged With Rape
    NEW: Per law enforcement sources, the Haitian migrant who was charged with raping a 15-year-old girl at a migrant hotel outside of Boston in March was released from local custody yesterday after the Plymouth Superior Court gave him a low $500 bond & ignored ICE’s detainer request
    https://thenewamerican.com/us/crime/...ged-with-rape/

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Claims AI Companies Are Attempting to “Create God” (VIDEO)
    Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg claimed this week that artificial intelligence companies are trying to create “God or something,” but said his company is different.
    “I find it a pretty big turnoff when people in the tech industry kind of talk about building this one true AI. It’s almost as if they think they’re creating God or something. And it’s like, that’s not what we’re doing,” Zuckerberg said during an interview with YouTuber Kane Kallaway.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...companies-are/

Chechen Jihadi Operation Targeted Special Forces Colonel and Family Near Fort Bragg
    The Woke Defense Dept. of DEI now calls Fort Bragg "Fort Liberty."
    The Washington State sub station incident that took place two months after Moore County. The Camp Lejeune sub station incident which took place the month after the Moore County event. Then an Edison substation was attacked in August of 2023. On the heels of Moore County, authorities also nabbed a couple of alleged vandals in Baltimore in early 2023.
    Indeed, as a string of attacks on electrical substations unfolded in Oregon and Washington in 2022, the FBI was very busy warning utility companies about the so-called “white supremacist plots to take down the nation’s power grid.”
    No matter the cause, it’s clear the DHS is more concerned about white males and a $500 PayPal and Venmo account payments than they are about protecting the homeland.
    https://nationalfile.com/chechen-jih...ar-fort-bragg/
    ive read in the past how mozlomz have been casing out churches, following pastors and congregants to their homes and finding out what schools their kids attend, what do they want that info for? also im sure our friends at fbi cia and nsa were following along at every step, my guess is theyd intervene on behalf of the mozlomz if they couldve and likely have up to this point, who knows what other cells are operating under watchful fed guidance, where russia is mentioned as an enemy of the chech that is true for some, other chech love russia and their russia approved leader, but in the end all mozlomz really want is death to israel death to America

Ted Cruz Reveals Who He Believes Will Replace Joe Biden on the Presidential Ticket (AUDIO)
    “We have just witnessed what I believe is the most consequential debate in U.S. history,” Cruz told co-host Ben Ferguson. “Sometimes debates change things, and sometimes they don’t.”
    “I believe tonight’s debate changed things fundamentally.”
    Cruz then told Ferguson there is now an over 80 percent chance Biden will be ditched by the Democrat party, which is an increase from 50 percent just four months ago. Moreover, he had a bold prediction on who would replace Biden: Barack Obama’s wife Michelle.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-will-replace/

Another Day, Another Biden “Migrant” Arrested for Murder
    Chacaguasay-Ilbis is only the latest Biden “migrant” charged with murder.
    The suspects arrested in connection with the murder of Joceyln Nungaray, 12, are Biden “migrant” Venezuelans who met her at a 7-Eleven after she snuck out of her home when she was supposed to be in bed.
    Border agents caught Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, in March, and Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, in May. Both were released on their own recognizance with a notice to appear before federal immigration authorities. Pena was fitted with an ankle monitor, which he removed two days after Jocelyn’s body was found in Houston, Texas. A passing motorist spotted her.
    https://thenewamerican.com/us/crime/...ed-for-murder/
    to those who think i post such pieces out of racism or nationalism, sorry to disappoint, we simply have our own rapists and murderers and dont need more

Rep. Chip Roy on a Rescue Mission to Save Democrats — Proposes Resolution to Initiate 25th Amendment Proceedings Against Joe Biden – Will Save Democrats, Allow Them to Run Candidate in All 50 States
    Despite this, Rep. Roy appears to be on a mission to rescue the Democrat party from what he perceives as a leadership crisis. His proposed resolution seeks to use the 25th Amendment as a tool to declare President Biden unable to perform his duties, a move that some critics are calling the “dumbest thing” to do.
    “I intend to put forth a resolution calling upon the VP to immediately use her powers under section 4 of the 25th Amendment to convene & mobilize the principal officers of the Cabinet to declare the POTUS is unable to successfully discharge the duties and powers of his office,” Rep. Roy wrote.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rats-proposes/

BREAKING: Florida’s Ban On Lab-Grown Beef Starts On Monday!
    Attention DeSantis honks….I’m about to give your Governor some praise!
    Look, I don’t dislike DeSantis.
    I think he’s a good guy and a good Governor.
    But I think he never should have tried to run against President Trump and I think he lacks the fortitude to become President.
    https://100percentfedup.com/breaking...starts-monday/

Tractor Supply Drops DEI, Apologizes Following Customer Feedback
    Home improvement and agriculture retailer Tractor Supply announced Thursday that it is eliminating it’s diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) activism initiatives and will focus instead on selling its products and focusing on “rural America priorities.”
    The retailer, which has 2,250 stores and more than 50,000 employees, had become the focus of strong feedback from its customers after adopting DEI policies and taking part in non-business activities like pride festivals and voting campaigns.
    https://amgreatness.com/2024/06/28/t...omer-feedback/

INSIDER’S SELLING: Have You Seen All Of These?
    They send the herd off in one direction to get a bloodbath and they make a killing in the other direction.
    A tale as old as time.
    And that’s what I wanted to show you right now.
    I’ve published this before back when they were “happening in the future” but now most of these have just wrapped up.
    Simply put: most of the big boys on Wall Street are selling their shares.
    Ditching them and running as fast as they can.
    So I can’t give personalized financial advice, I’m just a reporter, but I ask you once again — what do you think is smarter: buying the stock market at all time highs and hoping it goes up more from here, or doing what the big boys are doing and cashing out and GETTING out?
    I won’t answer that, I’ll just show you this….
    Jeff Bezos is out:
    https://100percentfedup.com/insiders...n-all-these-2/
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Walgreens Plans HUNDREDS of Store Closures Across U.S.
    Well, it seems that Walgreens is the next victim of this current administration.
    An administration that lets criminals roam and lets inflation rise.
    So, Walgreens is planning to close a “significant share” of their approximately 8,600 U.S. stores.
    Now, I know what you’re thinking – what exactly does “significant share” mean?
    It’s estimated that nearly 25% of their stores will be gone.
    https://wltreport.com/2024/06/28/wal...es-across-u-s/

MUST SEE: Map Shows All Food Processing Plants That Have Burned Down, Blown Up or Been Destroyed Under Biden
    Folks, this is truly stunning.
    They are trying to destroy our food supply!
    As someone who sits in this chair and covers the news each day, I see this firsthand.
    Heck, we covered this one just this morning:
    https://100percentfedup.com/must-see...essing-plants/

Very Hard Times are Coming – Charles Nenner
    Nenner says, “We are already in the next big war cycle.” Nenner still thinks China is going to be a big problem and says, “I would say if the world is busy with all this nonsense, then this is a time for China to take Taiwan over. The war cycle is extra up, so we have to be very careful. A lot of my wealthy clients are busy trying to get visas . . . to Caribbean islands. I know many wealthy people busy trying to get visas and trying to get out of America. This is what is going on below the surface, and most small investors don’t know what is going on. . . . They are worried about a nuke strike or terrorists blowing stuff up left and right because they came through the border. This is a very dangerous situation. They are not leaving right now, but they are preparing now. . . . The war cycle has turned up, and it is going to be extra dangerous from the 3rd of July on.”
    Nenner says his big clients are also leaving the cities and buying houses in rural locations. Nenner told me this is a trend that has been going on for about 5 years, but it has picked up speed in the last year and a half.
    Nenner says his economic cycles have turned straight down. In NYC, Nenner points out, “I have very wealthy clients that just got out of commercial real estate with a 67% loss. I also know the banks, they are holding all these bad loans. The banks have US bonds coming to maturity that they have lost a fortune on. So, the banks, especially the regional banks, are going to be in big trouble. . . .The regional banks are very weak. A lot is burning below the surface, which nobody tells you about.”
    https://usawatchdog.com/very-hard-ti...harles-nenner/

SCOTUS may have just given Idiot Joe a legal way to assassinate Trump.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/supre...b06575b36641d8

Freedom isn't free.

Huffpost called to task over its headline today.

https://www.westernjournal.com/huffp...vative-tribune

Freedom isn't free.

SCOTUS may have just given Idiot Joe a legal way to assassinate Trump.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/supre...b06575b36641d8
    you can be sure there are cucks in US mil that would love to get that order and carry it out, they better come heavy cuz the ss dont play

rumours have it domestic enemies are looking at concentration camps for patriotic Americans similar in the way bukele (a mozlom) rounded up thousands of gangstas in el salvador also rumour has it the "crash" with one death and multiple injuries at Malmstrom afb was a terror attack also a buttload of eams going out over hfgcs today also uk bank national bank is refusing to give depositors their money when asking for 5k pounds also uk int source says only days or weeks from a full nato engagement with them rooskiis, my guess is via dirty bomb false flag also US bases in europe are on highest alert

Preach Jesus, Not Your Presidential Candidate
    All too often, we become better known for the candidate we support than the Lord we serve, declaring our allegiance to a party or a person far more passionately than we declare our allegiance to the Savior. And to what end? For what purpose?
    Better that we keep our priorities straight and our focus clear, being careful not to allow anything to taint our testimony for our Lord. And then, as responsible citizens, we get involved in the political process.
    https://townhall.com/columnists/mich...recip=29336899
    you know whose platform is good is evil and evil is good

July 4 warning: FBI issues alert over attackers targeting holiday celebrations
    The FBI and Homeland Security issued a warning about attackers who may target "large" Fourth of July celebrations.
    "The political environment of the country certainly doesn't help," Aaron Katersky, a security correspondent, told ABC News. "The police are being told by the FBI and Department of Homeland Security to be on watch for these types of things that are notoriously difficult to guard against."
    https://www.the-express.com/news/us-...ing-attack-fbi
    not to mention the russians might want to make our 4th memorable

Ukraine is too CORRUPT to join NATO, US says, in major blow to Zelensky… and boost for Putin
    Ukraine is currently too corrupt to join NATO, the US has warned
    The defence bloc is making Ukraine take 'additional steps'
    Corruption has held Ukraine back from deepened ties with the West for years
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ost-Putin.html

US military rebuilds key runway wiped out in 'nightmare' WWII battle with Japan
    A billion-dollar aircraft touching down on the tarmac is considered "a significant and triumphant return to this iconic World War II site."
    The US military has completed a historic renovation of one of the bloodiest battle sites for the marines during World War II.
    Engineers have rebuilt an airfield on the Pacific island of Peleliu, where a KC-130 Hercules transport aircraft, worth upwards of $1.8 billion, touched down on the 6,000-foot tarmac on June 22 in what a Marine Corps press release called “a significant and triumphant return to this iconic World War II site.”
    Now, the site is billed as a strategic launchpad for military strategy in the Pacific, primarily to counter China's aggression as an invasion of Taiwan looms.
    https://www.the-express.com/news/us-...u-world-war-II

SCOTUS Avoids Intervening in ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban Case as It Moves Through 7th Circuit
    Thomas wrote:
    But, if the Seventh Circuit ultimately allows Illinois to ban America’s most common civilian rifle, we can—and should—review that decision once the cases reach a final judgment. The Court must not permit “the Seventh Circuit [to] relegat[e] the Second Amendment to a second-class right.
    https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendm...h-7th-circuit/
    HUZZAH!

Americans Are More Likely To Go To War With The Government Than Submit To The Draft
    In the past it has always been majority conservatives who joined the cause; the people who had the mental and physical capacity to fight along with the patriotic motivation. These are the front line combat soldiers – Not the rear echelon people. Not the logistics people. Not the mechanics and cooks and people working at a desk; the guys who actually pull the trigger.
    The US military has spent the better part of the past seven years driving conservatives away from military service in favor of woke ideology and DEI propaganda. So who is left to do the real fighting? Well, what about progressives?
    As the DC think-tanks are well aware, social media outrage over the mere mention of a new draft shows clearly that Gen Z isn’t going to comply with conscription. Progressives are terrified of the idea while conservative are highly suspicious. Not to mention, 70% of Gen Z is physically or mentally unfit to meet basic training standards anyway.
    What about adding women to the draft? Doesn’t that double the conscription pool? No, it actually weakens the conscription pool because in order to draft women into combat roles basic training standards would have to be lowered dramatically. As the Marine Corp discovered experimenting with mixed gender units, inclusion of women in combat roles greatly reduces unit performance. Any military that fields a large number of women under front line conditions will lose, badly.
    https://alt-market.us/americans-are-...-to-the-draft/

Even during the covid lockdowns, the insane level of control alphabet agencies and Big Tech companies used to throttle information was not enough to stop Americans from spreading the truth.
    https://alt-market.us/americans-are-...-to-the-draft/

Pilots Testify Bill Gates Is Carpet Bombing Cities with Chemtrails
    Former Pilot #1 Testifying in Court: The contrails, not the chemical, the contrails occur because of cold air, –30ºF. It takes a high altitude, around 30,000 feet plus. There’s carbon dioxide and water vapor in that exhaust. That turns to ice crystals. And that’s what you see, the white stream behind it. Those white crystals of ice warm up, dissolve, and the smoke goes away. And it never lasts more than a minute.
    What we’re seeing now – and I first could not believe it – and I started looking at the skies and these are not normal. They’re not natural. There’s something going on. I don’t know who it is or why they’re doing it. All I can testify is it’s not natural and it’s not normal. It’s got to be some outside influence doing that. Thank you.
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...th-chemtrails/

Drumbeats of a Greater Israel War
    A Friday statement from Iran's ambassador warned the UN that any “full-scale military aggression” in Lebanon against Hezbollah will mean that “an obliterating war will ensue….”
    “All options, including the full involvement of all resistance fronts, are on the table…."
    Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has acknowledged this week that a "seven front war" could open up, in reference to all of Iran's proxies across the region.
    Since diplomatic talks are not looking promising, the US also moved an amphibious assault ship into the area. The US says the ship is for “deterrence.”
    Hezbollah’s second in command said today that it will stop its warring along the Lebanon border if Israel gets completely out of Gaza, but there is little likelihood of Israel doing that soon, as talks of a cease-fire in Gaza have faltered in recent weeks:
    https://www.thedailydoom.com/p/drumb...m_medium=email

Neocons Still Trying to Create WWIII Before the Election
    As long as the West continues to allow the Neocons to control this war, then there will be no stopping World War III. These people have spent their entire lives hating Russians for particularly personal reasons. These Neocons have waged endless wars since Vietnam. They had lied to the American public to justify their wars as MacNamara sought to clear his conscience before he died and said, “WE WERE WRONG” about Vietnam, that the Russians were not involved, and it was just a civil war. The cost of this War on Terror Brown University has conducted a study and placed it at $8 trillion, again with no victory. There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and nobody was ever held accountable.
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...-the-election/

Russians Pound Mirgorod Base With Iskander Missiles, Destroy Five Fighter Jets and Damage Two in Worst Daily Losses for Ukrainian Air Force (VIDEO)
    Yesterday, a Russian Orlan surveillance drone was surveilling the Mirgorod air base, and spotted ‘at least six’ Ukrainian Su-27 supersonic fighters parked in the open at the base in broad daylight.
    A Russian Iskander missile attack followed. Iskander operational-tactical missile system was initiated to strike the Ukrainian Mirgorod airfield.
    Ukrainians say two of the planes were destroyed, and the other four were damaged. The Russian Ministry of Defense states that five operational Su-27 multirole fighters were destroyed, and two under repair were damaged.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-destroy-five/

Wife, 68, is killed in front of her horrified husband after armed robbers attack them at upmarket Newport Beach mall before she is dragged into a parking lot and run over by suspect's white Toyota
    The woman was then dragged into the parking lot as the two men got into a Toyota Camry being driven by a third man.
    The suspects then ran over McKay as they drove away from the scene, firing shots as they led the police on a high-speed chase, Newport Beach Police Sgt. Steve Oberon told DailyMail.com.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rking-lot.html
    you already know

Alert level of several US military bases in Europe is raised to second-highest level after 'intelligence terrorist action or targeting of personnel or facilities is likely'
    Four US military bases across Europe had their alert level raised
    They were raised to 'Charlie', the second-highest level
    This means a terror attack or an attack against personnel is 'likely'
    The US military has raised the alert level of several of its bases across Europe to the second-highest level in a move that hasn't been seen 'in at least ten years.'
    The US Army Garrison in Stuttgart, Germany, America's military headquarters in Europe, bases in Rheinland-Pfalz and Ramstein, and Aviano Air Base in Italy were all put on alert level 'Charlie' over the weekend, several publications reported.
    The 'Charlie' threat level only 'applies when an incident occurs or intelligence is received indicating some form of terrorist action or targeting against personnel or facilities is likely,' according to the US Army.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-likely.html
    if the globalists cant goad russia into nuking the west the globalists will false flag their way to it

10 Signs That Global War Is Rapidly Approaching
    Are we on the verge of an apocalyptic global war in which billions of people could die? Very few people anticipated that World War I would erupt, but it happened anyway. And very few people anticipated that World War II would erupt, but it happened anyway. All throughout human history, there have been wars. Ever since the very beginning, it has just been a matter of time before major powers collide. Unfortunately, even though very alarming warning signals are flashing all around us, most of the population of the western world seems absolutely clueless about what is really going on out there. Leaders all over the planet seem to have come down with a really bad case of “war fever”, and preparations for apocalyptic showdowns are being made. The following are 10 signs that global war is rapidly approaching…
    https://endoftheamericandream.com/10...y-approaching/
    number one should be when every leader of a nuclear armed state is a sociopath what could go wrong?

Without Shame: Former Obama/Biden Official Says the Quiet Part Out Loud in Op-Ed- ‘The First Amendment Is Out of Control’
    Apparently, Wu does not like that the First Amendment places restrictions on the government and their efforts to use the power of the state to control what people can say and hear. Because how can you control what people think and do if you don’t control access to the information they are “allowed” to hear?
    The government is already out of control in its attempts to control the information the American people have access to.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...al-says-quiet/

WWIII on brink as Russia advised to 'demonstrate' nuclear explosion to 'scare' West
    Dmitry Suslov, a top figure at the Moscow-based Council for Foreign and Defence Policy, has put forward the idea of Russia carrying out a "demonstrative" nuclear detonation, a move that could prompt the start of World War 3. This alarming suggestion arises as tensions with the West intensify due to Ukraine's use of Western-supplied weaponry against Russian forces.
    Suslov's think tank, known to occasionally sway government policy, made this proposal public shortly after President Vladimir Putin delivered a grave warning to NATO countries. Putin warned that if Ukraine were to employ Western arms for attacks on Russian soil, it could spark a worldwide crisis, reinforcing his point with threats of severe repercussions.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ar-BB1p9pUF
    if the globalsists cant goard

Dem Rep. Zoe Lofgren Says Trump Immunity Decision Means Biden Could Assassinate Conservative Justices (VIDEO)
    If that’s OK, we’ve got a problem in this country. And certainly, in the debate the other night, he would not commit to accepting the election results this November unless he won. So we’ve got a problem here. If he cannot be accountable to — any president, any president cannot be held accountable under the laws that exist — that’s a complete departure from our history.
    I guess, you know, theoretically, President Biden, acting within the scope of his official duties, could dispatch the military to take out the conservative justices on the Court, and he’d be immune. Think so?
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nity-decision/

Iran threatens Israel with ‘obliterating war’
    The warning came after the IDF hinted that it was prepared to invade Lebanon
    Israel will face a catastrophic war if its forces invade Lebanon, Iran has said, after intensified cross-border fire between the IDF and and the Lebanese armed group Hezbollah.
    Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said earlier this month that Israel was “prepared for a very intense operation” along the border with Lebanon.
    https://www.rt.com/news/600207-iran-...-obliterating/

A.I. Begins Ushering In an Age of Killer Robots
    Until recently, a human would have piloted the quadcopter. No longer. Instead, after the drone locked onto its target — Mr. Babenko — it flew itself, guided by software that used the machine’s camera to track him.
    The motorcycle’s growling engine was no match for the silent drone as it stalked Mr. Babenko. “Push, push more. Pedal to the metal, man,” his colleagues called out over a walkie-talkie as the drone swooped toward him. “You’re screwed, screwed!”
    If the drone had been armed with explosives, and if his colleagues hadn’t disengaged the autonomous tracking, Mr. Babenko would have been a goner.
    https://dnyuz.com/2024/07/02/a-i-beg...killer-robots/
    soon theyll just upload a pic of the targets face in the drone and say go, do a crime

Las Vegas Police Host Mass Shooting Preparedness Training for Churches
    On Saturday, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and the Black Police Association partnered with valley places of worship for an active shooter preparedness training.
    “We just want to be prepared and learn what we can, what the training’s about, and if we need to make improvements to security, then maybe take that to our church and implement it,” said Bill Carpenter, minister at Land of God Church.
    “Because it’s better to have this kind of training, and we’re hopeful that we need to use it, than to actually need it and not have ever taken advantage of the training that was available,” said Michael Jackson, pastor at Tabernacle of Praise Church.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ness-training/

Fears of escalation as M23 rebels seize key towns in eastern DRC
    Silence from the international community
    The community and the African Union meanwhile have remained largely silent on these latest developments amid escalating tensions. Professor Agenonga attributes this to a divergence of interests and approachesÖ
    “The international community and the are advocating for dialogue between the parties involved in this conflict — an approach rejected by the government in Kinshasa,” Agenonga told DW, adding that “this also does not seem to be doing enough to change the situation and stop the M23 from advancing.”
    The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has reiterated the severity of the humanitarian crisis in the DRC. Eric Batonon, country director of the NRC for Congo, said that action had to be taken urgently.
    https://dnyuz.com/2024/07/03/fears-o...n-eastern-drc/

“Take All of Them Out” Zoomer Biden Superfan Tweets About Military Offing Trump and Supreme Court Justices Following Immunity Ruling – Trump Campaign Responds (VIDEO)
    The “Seal Team Six” reference is an asinine hypothetical posited by DC U.S. Court of Appeals Judge Flo Pan during oral arguments back in January, seemingly thinking ruling in Trump’s favor would give him the authority to take out political opponents. The Supreme Court, of course, had no interest in that line of nonsense and overturned the federal appeals court ruling that Trump did not have broad immunity from prosecution.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-tweets-about/

RNC Files Motion to Enforce Proof-of-Citizenship Requirements for Arizona Voters
    “Our elections and the future of our country should be decided by Americans. Non-citizen voting compromises our elections, and we are committed to stopping it,” said RNC Chairman Michael Whatley. “This filing is another critical legal step in our fight to secure the 2024 election.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rizona-voters/

Ukrainian security service claims it foiled ‘coup attempt’
    A group of “provocateurs” planned to seize the parliament building in Kiev, the SBU has alleged
    An unspecified number of “provocateurs” plotted to organize riots in the Ukrainian capital after Constitution Day on June 28, the agency, which is Kiev’s successor to the Soviet-era KGB, claimed in a Telegram statement on Monday.
    According to the SBU, the coup attempt was scheduled for Sunday under the guise of a so-called ‘veche,’ a popular assembly, in central Kiev.
    The organizers allegedly planned to announce the removal from power of the current military and political leadership of Ukraine, and then to try to seize the country’s parliament building and block the operations of the Verkhovna Rada, it added.
    Ukrainian and foreign news outlets, which the SBU didn’t name, were set to distribute information about the unrest in Kiev, the statement read.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/600267-ukr...-coup-attempt/

“A Private Citizen Cannot Criminally Prosecute Anyone, Let Alone a Former President” – Clarence Thomas Questions Jack Smith’s Authority in Blistering Opinion on Immunity Ruling
    “In 234 years of American history, no president ever faced criminal prosecution for his official acts. Until 19 days ago, no court had ever addressed whether immunity from such prosecution exists,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in last month’s filing, according to CBS News. “To this day, no appellate court has addressed it. The question stands among the most complex, intricate, and momentous issues that this Court will be called on to decide.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ering-opinion/

How your FedEx driver is helping cops spy on YOU
    FedEx is using AI-powered cameras installed on its trucks to help aid police investigations, a new report has revealed.
    The popular postal firm has partnered with a $4billion surveillance startup based in Georgia called Flock Safety, Forbes reported.
    Flock specializes in automated license plate recognition and video surveillance, and already has a fleet of around 40,000 cameras spanning 4,000 cities across 40 states.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...as-police.html

DEVELOPING: Rudy Giuliani Disbarred in New York For Challenging 2020 Election
    “The disciplinary charges stem from the allegations that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers, and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump’s failed effort at reelection in 2020. These false statements were made to improperly bolster respondent’s narrative that due to widespread voter fraud, victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was stolen from his client,” The New York Supreme Court announced.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...llenging-2020/

Lawsuits over mail-in ballot laws abound in battleground states that matter in November election
    Lawsuits regarding mail-in and absentee ballots are affecting the swing states of states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
    Republican-led states enacted a higher amount of election-related laws this year compared to Democratic-led states, according to a new Ballotpedia report.
    A report released by Ballotpedia on Monday found that out of more than 305 election-related bills that were enacted this year, states led by Republicans adopted 64% of them. In Democratic-led states, 19% election-related bills were enacted.
    https://justthenews.com/government/c...ember-election

Murder Rate in Socialist Venezuela Falls to 22-Year Low as Country’s Violent Criminals Flee to U.S.
    As reported extensively by The Gateway Pundit, many of these illegal aliens have turned out to be career criminals who have spread their violence across the United States.
    There have been numerous cases of illegals raping, stealing and murdering innocent American civilians, while there is also evidence that the Venezuelan criminal gang Tren De Aragua has successfully expanded its operations across the country.
    The most widely reported instance of this was the murder of 22-year-old Georgia nursing student Laken Riley, who was killed whilst out jogging by a 26-year-old José Antonio Ibarra, a Venezuelan illegal alien who had previously been let free by authorities after facing charges of child abuse.
    Earlier this month, 12-year-old Jocelyn Nungaray was similarly raped and killed by two men in North Houston, Texas, who later dumped her body into a creek. Two Venezuelan migrants have been charged for her murder.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-22-year-low/

Newsom brags about California job growth, new report finds it is all government
    With California’s net growth coming from government hiring in spite of private sector decline, Republicans jumped to say “I told you so.”
    California’s state-funded, non-partisan Legislative Analyst’s Office found the private sector lost 154,000 jobs and the public and public-supported sector has gained 361,000 jobs since the peak of the state’s labor market in September 2022. This means on net, the state’s 207,000 job increase in employment since September 2022 has been from growing government-related hiring.
    https://justthenews.com/nation/state...t-finds-it-all
    another amazing dem success story!

https://justthenews.com/nation/state...t-finds-it-all

Clarence Thomas Raises Another Reason Jack Smith's Case Against Trump May Be Unconstitutional
    Thomas explains that the Constitution requires Congress to create any federal offices "by law" as an "important check against the President" who "cannot create offices at his pleasure." As such, if "there is now law establishing the office that the Special Counsel occupies, then he cannot proceed with this prosecution" because a "private citizen cannot criminally prosecute anyone, let alone a former president."
    Noting that "[n]o former President has faced criminal prosecution for his acts while in office in the more than 200 years since the founding of our country...despite numerous past president taking actions that many would argue constitute crimes," Thomas warns that if Special Counsel Smith's "unprecedented prosecution is to proceed, it must be conducted by someone duly authorized to do so by the American people."
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...-case-n2641195

20-year-old woman charged after driving into crowd in Greensboro, injuring NC A&T students, police say
    Police say that they arrested Zamyria Nicole Maness, 20, of Greensboro, on Monday and charged her with the following:
    15 counts of felony hit-and-run
    9 counts of assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury
    6 counts of assault with a deadly weapon
    Careless and reckless driving
    Failure to reduce speed
    Failure to stop
    No operator’s license
    Operating a vehicle with no insurance
    Filing a false report of a stolen vehicle
    https://myfox8.com/news/north-caroli...ts-police-say/

“If I Was Biden I’d Hurry Up and Have Trump Murdered” – BBC Presenter Sparks Outrage After Calling for Murder of President Trump
    Don’t forget, it is the left that ALWAYS attacks the right for being violent and dangerous. And it is ALWAYS projection.
    David Aaronovitch defended his call for murder before he deleted his tweets.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hurry-up-have/

AOC threatens to IMPEACH all six conservative Supreme Court Justices after Trump immunity ruling: Follow along for U.S. politics live updates
    'The Supreme Court has become consumed by a corruption crisis beyond its control,' AOC posted on X. 'Today’s ruling represents an assault on American democracy.'
    'It is up to Congress to defend our nation from this authoritarian capture,' she continued. 'I intend on filing articles of impeachment upon our return.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-updates.html
    what they say is democracy we all know is fascism

CNN Data Analyst Loses His Mind Over Post-Debate Polls for Biden: ‘Never Seen Numbers This Bad for an Incumbent President’ (VIDEO)
    CNN data analyst Harry Enten freaked out on the air over poll numbers for Biden after the debate disaster of last Thursday night, noting that he has never seen numbers this bad for an incumbent president.
    The data points that Enten seems most panicked about are the ones related to Biden’s mental health and how that relates to the idea of him running for another term.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-post-debate/

WHO IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY?
    The real disgrace is not only Biden’s, but those of the men and women around him who have kept him more and more under wraps. He is a captive, and as he rapidly diminished over the past six months. I have been hearing for months about the increasing isolation of the president, from his one-time pals in the Senate, who find that he is unable to return their calls. Another old family friend, whose help has been sought by Biden on key issues since his days as vice president, told me of a plaintive call from the president many months ago.
    Biden said the White House was in chaos and he needed his friend’s help. The friend said he begged off and then told me, with a laugh: “I would rather have a root canal procedure every day than go to work there.” A long retired Senate colleague was invited by Biden to join him on a foreign trip, and the two played cards and shared a drink or two on the Air Force One flight going out. The senator was barred by Biden’s staff from joining the return flight home.
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...the-country-2/

Spineless Republicans Fail Again: Rep. Luna Softens Approach, Proposes Mere $10K Daily Fine for Garland Instead of Immediate Arrest
    On Friday, instead of bringing a privilege motion on inherent contempt to the floor, Rep. Luna introduced a resolution to impose a daily fine of $10,000 on Garland until he complies.
    A source familiar with the situation revealed that she agreed to postpone the move after discussing it with Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La). Luna later confirmed on X that she plans to call for the vote next week, Fox News reported.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tens-approach/

Republican on powerful House committee says GOP has the votes to hold Garland in inherent contempt
    The contempt charges stem from Garland's refusal to comply with a Congressional subpoena to hand over audio recordings of President Joe Biden's interview with special counsel Robert Hur.
    "I know our party will probably have to pass [the resolution] without the Democrats, but I think we've got the votes to do that," Norman said on the "Just The News, No Noise" TV show. "I'm glad that it's gotten as far as it has, [Luna] has worked on this for, I think, over two years to get this right, to make sure she has it in a form that will ... pass the House and ... get the job done with Merrick Garland."
    https://justthenews.com/government/c...erent-contempt

Bought & Paid For: Joe Biden Is Bankrolled By Blackrock And Donald Trump Is Bankrolled By Blackstone
    Norton explained in a very detailed report that I highly recommend that you watch (where many of the sources cited in this report will be found), as it demonstrates that both candidates, Biden and Trump, are nothing close to what they and their media teams often portray them as. Rather, they are actively being heavily funded corporations and institutions that by no means have the best of intentions for the people.
    https://winepressnews.com/2024/06/30...by-blackstone/
    well also the chicoms have more or less purchased the biden fam so...

Black leaders cry racism after former Chattanooga police chief indicted for forgery, perjury
    Hamilton County District Attorney Coty Wamp, who recused herself from the Murphy case, slammed the black leaders who had gathered just outside her office for their press conference, implying they were little more than race hustlers who care more about the political expediency of Murphy's case than "than they do about black lives."
    "Last year in the city of Chattanooga, 77 percent of homicides claimed the lives of black men, women, and children. Of all of those that were cleared, every single one was a black perpetrator," she said to the black leaders. "I don't recall a press conference speaking out against those killers. I don't recall a press conference where you stand up and are the voice of victims.
    "Maybe I wasn't invited to that one."
    "I do not recall a press release or a press conference in which you call for a ceasefire in your own community," Wamp continued. "I don't recall you saying prayers outside of this courthouse as you are losing dozens of members of your community every single year."
    "This is not about race," Wamp added. She declined to comment on Murphy's case.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-...orgery-perjury

99.9% Chance AI Will Wipe Out Humanity, Predicts Top Scientist.
    In a landmark survey conducted earlier this year, more than half of the 2,778 researchers surveyed expressed concerns over the existential threat posed by superhuman artificial intelligence (AI). The poll suggested a five percent chance that humanity could face extinction or experience other “extremely bad outcomes” due to the rise of superintelligent AI systems.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/06...top-scientist/
    ive previously posted a vid where the ai threatens the user and describes what and why theyre trying to kill all humans, if legit, the singularity has already happened
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/06...top-scientist/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBlPa-9v_M

Protests sweep Paris as humiliated Macron is DEFEATED by Le Pen's National Rally in election first round: President's allies say hard right 'stands at the gates of power' and there are 'seven days to stop catastrophe' ahead of second round
    French President Emmanuel Macron and his allies this morning launched a fresh week of intense campaigning hours after their party was humiliated last night in the first round of parliamentary elections by the hard-right National Rally (RN).
    Rioting engulfed the streets of Paris last night as thousands of enraged left-leaning voters set light to rubbish, smashed up shop windows and launched fireworks after Marine Le Pen's RN steamed to victory with 33% of the first round vote.
    Hordes of riot cops were dispatched across the city, particularly in the French capital's Place de la République where the police clashed with flare-toting rioters into the early hours of the morning.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ond-round.html

U.S. Debt Interest Payments Reach $1 Trillion
    This was originally posted on our Voronoi app. Download the app for free on iOS or Android and discover incredible data-driven charts from a variety of trusted sources.
    The cost of paying for America’s national debt crossed the $1 trillion dollar mark in 2023, driven by high interest rates and a record $34 trillion mountain of debt.
    Over the last decade, U.S. debt interest payments have more than doubled amid vast government spending during the pandemic crisis. As debt payments continue to soar, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reported that debt servicing costs surpassed defense spending for the first time ever this year.
    https://www.visualcapitalist.com/u-s...2C%20the%20U.S
    why do we have to pay anyone to use our own money?

If The High Cost Of Groceries Makes You Feel Sick, You Are Not Alone
    A recent TikTok video has gone viral, showing a user’s surprising experience with Walmart’s grocery prices. The user explained in his video that he tried to use the “Reorder All” button for an order he placed two years ago, which originally cost $126.67. To his shock, the same order would now cost $414.39.
    https://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...oogle_vignette

Here's Why These Troubling Trends Mean Mass Chaos Is Likely Coming To The West...
    “The most common risk is localised flooding, according to the government’s risk register, leading to power and water outages. But among the 100 other potential threats people should be prepared for include another pandemic, a mass cyberattack that cuts off the internet, disruption to UK space systems that affect GPS signals — or, in an extreme case, could include conflict or even the potential for a nuclear attack in continental Europe.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ly-coming-west

WEST'S COLOSSAL MISTAKE: US Decline, Rise of BRICS, Tariffs Damage US Economy |Prof. Richard Wolff
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KFSFQidUiQ&t=21s

Page 134 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 LastLast