Thread: A fun video by this girl (and I think she preaches to the CHOIR) ;)

A fun video by this girl (and I think she preaches to the CHOIR) ;)

Most of what she says is common knowledge to us older gun owners, in the know. But I really like that I'm seeing MORE and MORE younger youtubers (and a lot of minority ones) pushing the pro 2A line and more conservative viewpoints. This is always a good trend.

I agree with her, plus with the addendum of 'except for the collection of TAX STAMPS, all the investigative functions of the BATFE can be done by the FBI.' Except for inspecting WINERIES, BREWERIES, gun manufacturers and TOBACCO companies, for their TAX records, the ATF doesn't have much to do in the realm of enforcement or investigation, so they have to make up shit to bust people on.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Couldn't agree more, they have become a tool of corrupt politicians

People are starting to wonder where all 0bama's faster and furioser guns are right now.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

and while we're at it, abolish the irs. both are classic examples of swamp dwellers.

Interesting video.
    Thanks for posting Tank.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”