Thread: Is BLM/ANTIFA Borrowing from the Nazi Playbook??

Is BLM/ANTIFA Borrowing from the Nazi Playbook??

There are a few things going on right now that seem to have a disturbing historical parallel with the rise of Nazism in Germany.

The Nazis used Jews as a scapegoat for the problems of every day Germans and used racial differences to divide society.

BLM/Antifa seems to be doing something similar.

The Nazis "purified" their history and banned/burned books that were dangerous and didn't fit their narrative.

The left is edging ever closer to this. Statue toppling, removing old shows and movies like gone with the wind, removing Tom Sawyer and Huck Fin from high schools. Painting our founding fathers like Jefferson and Washington as evil and not worthy of remembrance.

The Nazis targeting of Jews and minorities also seems to have parallels with our cancel culture where people who don't agree with the current narrative are losing their jobs.

The last point is even more dangerous.

In 1934 the Nazis replaced the brown shirt SA with the black shirt SS. Is this what we are seeing with the de-fund the police movement and talk of replacing them with "community police"?

I'd be interested in hearing the perspective of someone more knowledgeable on history than I am. Am I nuts or are there some parallels here?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

You, definitely, are not nuts.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I've been saying this for awhile, there are definitely parallels to be drawn

The peace protests were co-opted by the radical leftists, remember bill ayers and the SDS and weather underground.

The 1968 gun control act had scary similarities to nazi germany's gun control measures

Radical leftist pushed the homosexual agenda, now they are a protected class with civil penalties for homophobia (what ever the fuck that is)

If you wanted to be part of the movement you let your hair grow, so you could be quickly identified and accepted...like wearing a mask today, and like the nazis the swamp rats will have the SJWs do their dirty work to bring people into compliance.

there are other similarities i can't think of right now, but this has felt like "deja vu all over again" for awhile now

Oh yea, the riots at the dnc convention. The one where the theme of the day was "the whole world is watching", saw that on a sign at a blm riot. Guarantee they are planning the riots for the republican convention now ( trump should cancel it and spoil their party)
    Last edited by davepool; 07-09-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Sure does seem like history repeating itself.

The old saying, those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Sure does seem like history repeating itself.

The old saying, those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it?
    They've destroyed history, so to them, this is new.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    You, definitely, are not nuts.
    Agreed !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Watch for more outright farakahn stuff from blm in the near future.

burn loot murder
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"