Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugh. White Mother of 3yr old killed by Black Lives Matter Mob for saying "All Lives Matter"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Mobs break up pretty quick when you take out their instigators
    Don't even have to take out their instigators. Many times the unfortunate showing you are willing to up their level of violence ends their violence. Also unfortunately the police are handcuffed by the news media so that violence is not met with sufficient violence to stop it. These days a violent protest is never met with the level needed to stop it. Those days ended with Kent State and I believe Mississippi State.

Also unfortunate is if you stand up and don't even use violence but threaten to the current level of some governments will arrest you. Just ask the poor souls who stood up to a potentially violent mob and the local Attorney General sent the police to harass them!

At least here in Indiana, so far it looks like the father/husband who returned fire will not have the additional burden of proving his return of fire was justified. Indiana law is very specific with the laws protecting the innocent, victims and victims who stand their ground. Too bad he missed his target.

Burn Loot Murder is still attacking this poor dead woman on her fb page.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Mobs break up pretty quick when you take out their instigators
    Yeah. Rats and roaches tend to scatter when the lights go on.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Well that's Niggas for ya.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Well that's Niggas for ya.
    For every black BLM lunatic, there are FIVE White Liberal BLM fanatics. I've run into more violent and insane WHITE leftists than any other group. Are looters in major cities mostly black? Yes. But they're opportunists. But the idealogues who are organizing and defending violent riots are white leftists.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    For every black BLM lunatic, there are FIVE White Liberal BLM fanatics. I've run into more violent and insane WHITE leftists than any other group. Are looters in major cities mostly black? Yes. But they're opportunists. But the idealogues who are organizing and defending violent riots are white leftists.
    I would place the ratio at 9:1 white to black, not 5:1 white to black.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I've noticed the same thing, that right there should tell you that things aren't what they seem. The corrupt liberal media won't call them out on it though.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I have a feeling blm will turn on them soon enough, they will realize the REAL white racists are using them

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I have a feeling blm will turn on them soon enough, they will realize the REAL white racists are using them
    I hope so....

They are being told what to do by the liberal white females and the DNC. It seems the blacks have substituted one slave master for another.....

It appears that Lincoln didn't free them at all. The Dimocrats became their masters after the Emancipation Proclamation.

It's time for black people to stand on their own feet and think for themselves instead of letting others think for them.
    Last edited by alismith; 07-16-2020 at 09:12 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I think this whole kneeling thing has been perverted/promoted by the leftist racists. They like to see black people on their knees.

You kneel before your god, You stand united against your enemies

The BLM crowds are useful idiots. They'll never realize they've been had.

Here on the west coast, I heard that the NINE MEMBER panel of one of the local BLM chapters has now 8 WHITE members after the lone Black member quit in disgust. He said that they were pushing for (1) end to capitalism, (2) end to fossil fuels (3) outlawing the internal combustion enginre (4) End to Churches, (5) end to banks (6) OPEN borders and a bunch of other COMMIE shit that no black person, including all those in 'the hood' would even RECOGNIZE. The leftist commies saw an opportunity and they RAN with it. And the MEDIA is complicit in this hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I hope so....

They are being told what to do by the liberal white females and the DNC. It seems the blacks have substituted one slave master for another.....

It appears that Lincoln didn't free them at all. The Dimocrats became their masters after the Emancipation Proclamation.

It's time for black people to stand on their own feet and think for themselves instead of letting others think for them.
    When did "food stamps" start? Rent "assistance"? Etcetera.
    Since those times (at least 50 years ago), there have been at least two and possibly four generations that have subsisted on or grown up on those "benefits". Do you really expect pigs, rolling around in the mud and filth of their pens, to do anything about it after all these decades?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    When did "food stamps" start? Rent "assistance"? Etcetera.
    Since those times (at least 50 years ago), there have been at least two and possibly four generations that have subsisted on or grown up on those "benefits". Do you really expect pigs, rolling around in the mud and filth of their pens, to do anything about it after all these decades?
    True. The 'ghetto rats' will always be there. But other blacks folks are waking up. Once they realize the poison that the Democrats are feeding them, they will slowly start to change.

So what if it's been 50 years? In that 50 years, America was under total control by the LYING media. Now with TRUMP and the INTERNET with alternate voices having some airtime finally (though the tech giants are trying their best to censor us), things are changing. We never had a Republican POTUS strong enough to call out the BS being fed to the Black community. Dubya? Bush Sr? No way. This 'awakening' just started in the last FOUR YEARS (we already KNEW the Dems were bad, but we had to excise the RINOs and Deep State Never Trumpers from our own midst as well).

Things STARTED with Trump. We will have to see how they go from now on. I KNOW black folks who said they never realized how bad the Democrats were .... until TRUMP stood up to the Dems. Trump is flawed and his biggest liability is his own big mouth (and twitter feed), but he's the ONLY republican who had the balls to do what he thought was right for the country and stand up to the MEDIA and the Insane Democrats.

The War on Poverty has been a resounding success!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The War on Poverty has been a resounding success!
    True. It has been an abject failure, but it's also been pretty much a show RUN by the Democrats. As I said before, NO Republican really stated HOW to fix the BLack community ... UNTIL TRUMP. He did MORE for them (other than handouts and bullshit like reparations) than any other president after the Civil Rights Act (and that was only legal protection, not cultural or financial benefit. LBJ's "Great SocietY" was an unmitigated disaster that we're still paying for today).

He's the best thing to happen to them in a long time as far as guiding them from BS and poverty to a 'normal life'. Black independent Businesses (and taxypayers) BOOMEd under Trump. More Blacks started working and started their own businesses under Trump than any other president in history. That's how you get them to buy into the 'American system'. The Democrats want to hand out freebies, Trump wants them personally invested in their country and society. I think only one actually works in the long term

https://www.1215.org/lawnotes/misc/r...n-mountain.pdf

cough

this disputed document has a suggestion that a modern and sophisticated form of slavery (welfare) be created to address several political goals of those who financed the documents creation and then touted it to politicians as inevitable

True. It has been an abject failure, but it's also been pretty much a show RUN by the Democrats. As I said before, NO Republican really stated HOW to fix the BLack community ... UNTIL TRUMP. He did MORE for them (other than handouts and bullshit like reparations) than any other president after the Civil Rights Act (and that was only legal protection, not cultural or financial benefit. LBJ's "Great SocietY" was an unmitigated disaster that we're still paying for today).

He's the best thing to happen to them in a long time as far as guiding them from BS and poverty to a 'normal life'. Black independent Businesses (and taxypayers) BOOMEd under Trump. More Blacks started working and started their own businesses under Trump than any other president in history. That's how you get them to buy into the 'American system'. The Democrats want to hand out freebies, Trump wants them personally invested in their country and society. I think only one actually works in the long term

I still like the Starship Troopers model. To be a citizen with voting rights, you need to do military service to prove you place the good of the "state" above personal gain.

Think how THAT would weed out the bums, thugs, criminals and border jumpers!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    https://www.1215.org/lawnotes/misc/r...n-mountain.pdf

cough

this disputed document has a suggestion that a modern and sophisticated form of slavery (welfare) be created to address several political goals of those who financed the documents creation and then touted it to politicians as inevitable
    A VERY interesting ducument. It actually makes sense.

The BLM crowds are useful idiots. They'll never realize they've been had.

Here on the west coast, I heard that the NINE MEMBER panel of one of the local BLM chapters has now 8 WHITE members after the lone Black member quit in disgust. He said that they were pushing for (1) end to capitalism, (2) end to fossil fuels (3) outlawing the internal combustion enginre (4) End to Churches, (5) end to banks (6) OPEN borders and a bunch of other COMMIE shit that no black person, including all those in 'the hood' would even RECOGNIZE. The leftist commies saw an opportunity and they RAN with it. And the MEDIA is complicit in this hoax.
    All of these "carbon whiners" fail to realize the simple facts of energy storage and production. Today, we can put 300 miles worth of energy into a car in 5 minutes, and the process is safe enough for the unwashed masses to do themselves (i.e. fill the car gas tank).

An electric vehicle would not be able to carry 300 miles worth of energy in batteries (even in the best lithium ion designs). And, how long would it take to fully charge a pack with 300 miles worth of energy? Gasoline contains about 33 kilowatt/hours per gallon. Say a car has a 15 gallon gas tank. So, 15 x 33 = 495 kW/h of energy. Lets pick a battery voltage... it really doesn't matter... say a 500 volt battery pack. A charger with 100% efficiency (impossible, of course) would need to put 500 volts at 990 amperes (495 x 2) to charge the pack in ONE HOUR.

This comes from 500 x 990 = 495,000 watts = 495 KILO watts for one hour.

Now, the battery pack cannot be charged with that much current... it would overheat and destroy (maybe explode) the pack.

So, you are probably looking at 10 hours or more for a full charge. And, where will all this electricity come from? Windmills? Certainly not from steam turbines (internal combustion!!!).

So, what else? Hydrogen? Nope, can't store it as a liquid, and a tank of hydrogen gas small enough to fit in a car might give you 20 or 30 miles range. And, the tank would be very difficult and dangerous to fill. Not for the unwashed masses.

How about LNG ("propane")? Can be stored as a liquid, burns relatively clean and has roughly the same energy density as gasoline. But, no way are the unwashed masses able to safely handle a cryogenic (fucking cold) liquid, nor the warmer (and dangerously explosive) gas propane that would be vented during a fillup. A car accident involving a propane spill would be terribly dangerous (fire, explosion, roasted people).

Any other usable energy idea, green weenies? Hey... how about bicycles?

"How about LNG ("propane")? Can be stored as a liquid, burns relatively clean and has roughly the same energy density as gasoline. But, no way are the unwashed masses able to safely handle a cryogenic (fucking cold) liquid, nor the warmer (and dangerously explosive) gas propane that would be vented during a fillup. A car accident involving a propane spill would be terribly dangerous (fire, explosion, roasted people)."

Around 2007-09 there was a .gov incentive program to install a propane fuel system in vehicles. The tax breaks offset the cost of the equipment so lots folks had them installed.
    I doubt there was much input from the highway safety dept. cause almost all were mounted between the rear bumper and the frame. When you drove behind a ford F150 pickup the damn thing hung just below the rear bumper and was the first thing that would be hit in a rear end collision. The "experts" pooh, poohed the safety issue saying the tanks would withstand the impact.
    The tank wasn't the issue, the valve was, if it gets damaged the fun begins.

I used lots of propane bottles in the roofing business and you haven't had fun until you watch a 100 pound propane bottle fall over and knock the valve assembly off...on the 7th floor...of the Mayo hospital. The foreman on the job was quick to react and saved himself, the 4 man crew and the hospital.

and we managed to keep it off the local news

i have dozens of stories of how dangerous the stuff can be when handled by dumbshits...like evacuating a super walmart
    Last edited by davepool; 07-21-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast