Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugh. White Mother of 3yr old killed by Black Lives Matter Mob for saying "All Lives Matter"

Ugh. White Mother of 3yr old killed by Black Lives Matter Mob for saying "All Lives Matter"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...fully-ignores/

A 24-year-old mother was killed by a Black Lives Matter mob in Indianapolis last week, allegedly for saying “All Lives Matter.”

Unlike Charlottesville, or any violence from the right, this killing was reported so quietly that barely anyone even noticed.

Jessica Doty Whitaker was shot and killed following an altercation with Black Lives Matter thugs who were upset that she and her fiance had said “All Lives Matter” last Sunday.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This just proves that all lives don't matter.

Thank the Commucrats for all this.

Maybe, it's time to vote ALL of them out of office.

Maybe, it's time to start shooting back....

Maybe, it's time to finish what they started and restore some common sense back into our society.

Maybe, it's time to take our country back.
    Last edited by alismith; 07-12-2020 at 07:12 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Is this the one in the video where the little kid is kicking the thug as he bashes the kid's tiny blonde mom?

The FUSE has been lit. Declare open season on them.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

fucking cowards

Tim Pool, a known liberal (but a smart one), slams the MEDIA for their SILENCE On this one.

Now us in the GUN community are very familiar with the MEDIA not only lying about us, but withholding certain news (good guys with guns stopping crime) and pushing other news (every killing spree is called a shooting spree, even when there is no gun). But the MEDIA today is so horrible, I can't think of a bigger threat to our society than this BIASED media.

Stay away from the city if you can avoid crowds and protests boys

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    https://fox59.com/news/crimetracker/...nal-in-1-week/

Really sad because now your first amendment rights are taken away by the second amendment done wrong. Don't agree with us, we shoot you. Yes, freedom of speech is dead taken over by something very reminiscent of the Muslim idea of believe as we do or our book says to kill you.

Tim Poole, i've seen a couple of his videos, didn't think he was that liberal and definitely not leftist crazy.

We keep seeing signs held by rioters that say"silence is violence" guess that don't apply to the media

I've adopted the same attitude that the ghetto thugs have, "Only some black lives matter"
    Last edited by davepool; 07-12-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This just proves that all lives don't matter.

Thank the Commucrats for all this.

Maybe, it's time to vote ALL of them out of office.

Maybe, it's time to start shooting back....

Maybe, it's time to finish what they started and restore some common sense back into our society.

Maybe, it's time to take our country back.
    All true... highlighted the best ones.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Actually I believe the husband of the murdered woman did pull a pistol and returned fire, just not accurately enough.

Now the memorial march "Walk of Remembrance" for the Victim has been cancelled due to THREATS from BLM and ANTIFA

So people can't even do a candlelight vigil for her because of THREATS of violence from the LEFT in America Fuck those animals.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Now the memorial march "Walk of Remembrance" for the Victim has been cancelled due to THREATS from BLM and ANTIFA

So people can't even do a candlelight vigil for her because of THREATS of violence from the LEFT in America Fuck those animals.
    Violence needs to be met with violence. Throw it right back at them. Tit for tat; bullet for bullet.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It's past time to take America back from the Communists.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Violence needs to be met with violence. Throw it right back at them. Tit for tat; bullet for bullet.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It's past time to take America back from the Communists.
    Sadly if Democrats run your state.... anyone who defends themselves will be arrested, doxxed, your children will be kicked out of school, your guns will be confiscated and you will be criminally charged repeatedly until your legal fees bankrupts your savings and assets......

It's not as easy as shooting back. The Democrats have made it an act of self destruction, not only for yourself, but your entire family and children, if you oppose them.....

Sadly if Democrats run your state.... anyone who defends themselves will be arrested, doxxed, your children will be kicked out of school, your guns will be confiscated and you will be criminally charged repeatedly until your legal fees bankrupts your savings and assets......

It's not as easy as shooting back. The Democrats have made it an act of self destruction, not only for yourself, but your entire family and children, if you oppose them.....
    That applies ONLY if you get caught.

Freedom isn't free.

That applies ONLY if you get caught.
    How would that work though? I'm not going to snipe people from a dark building no matter how FUN that sounds LOL. The obvious case is a group of armed patriots defending people from armed scumbags. I suppose that the rest of society will have to adopt the Ghetto mindset of 'Snitches get stitches". If any cop wants to do the bidding of an Anti Constitution Mayor or Police Chief, then they don't deserve public cooperation. It's one's duty to ignore illegal orders, though that's easier said than done if your job is on the line. The best solution is for them to have 'no evidence' to proceed further wink wink.

How would that work though? I'm not going to snipe people from a dark building no matter how FUN that sounds LOL. The obvious case is a group of armed patriots defending people from armed scumbags. I suppose that the rest of society will have to adopt the Ghetto mindset of 'Snitches get stitches". If any cop wants to do the bidding of an Anti Constitution Mayor or Police Chief, then they don't deserve public cooperation. It's one's duty to ignore illegal orders, though that's easier said than done if your job is on the line. The best solution is for them to have 'no evidence' to proceed further wink wink.
    Everyone's wearing masks, right? It's usually dark, right? Use a revolver so there are no empty cases lying around the scene. Shoot, then scoot....
    People will clear away when bodies start falling, so not much chance of one being followed right away. Wear nondescript clothing, etc.

Worse comes to worse. Shoot rifle from about 2 blacks away. Just fire into protester crowd. There are no innocents in a rioting mob.

Freedom isn't free.

Everyone's wearing masks, right? It's usually dark, right? Use a revolver so there are no empty cases lying around the scene. Shoot, then scoot....
    People will clear away when bodies start falling, so not much chance of one being followed right away. Wear nondescript clothing, etc.

Worse comes to worse. Shoot rifle from about 2 blacks away. Just fire into protester crowd. There are no innocents in a rioting mob.
    Funny result of a typo... or was it?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Funny result of a typo... or was it?
    Ooops. Typo....Never even noticed it.....

Freedom isn't free.

Mobs break up pretty quick when you take out their instigators

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast