Sorry, but I am pissed off enough that I'm gonna say it like it is. A 20 year old nigger thug named "Keywontrezes Humphries" was caught in a 14 year old girl's bedroom by her dad. Dad proceeded to beat the fuck out of this poor disadvantaged black boy, who was supposedly "in a relationship" with the 14 yo girl. Here's a pic of Keywontrezes Humphries after dad worked him over (IMHO, dad didn't beat him anywhere near enough):

Now, I can't blame the dad one bit, but after beating the crap out of the thug, dad grabbed a gun and chased the animal down the street, shooting at him. Sadly, this action ended up getting the dad arrested. Normally, I would agree... yeah the animal was no longer a threat and the dad wasn't justified in shooting, but we all know that if he were a cop, the reckless shooting would be okie-dokie... "standard departmental proceedure". I sure hope the jury acquits the dad. No parent could possibly claim that they would have done anything differently.

By the way, this punk-ass thug was supposedly known as a "man man". I thought WTF? Never heard that before. So I looked it up. Here's what Urban Dictionary says about it:

man man
The manliest state of being. Basically being able to do any of the following: chop down trees with your penis, eat rocks for breakfast and shit out gunpowder, headbutt your front door open, causing it to splinter into pieces, jump off a cliff and break your fall with your face, wrestle sharks, kill a bear with your bare hands, etc.
Had to laugh. This pathetic loser punk is the "manliest state of being"?

If you want to see the whole article, it's at this LINK