Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Man man" molests 14 yo girl, her dad gets arrested!

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Both were investigated, so they had to prove that they acted within the law. We may not like the outcome of those investigations, but to say they did not that cops don't have to prove anything is factually wrong, as the article I posted points out. How about Amber Guyger?
    Ok, so Amber Guyger got convicted. The two names I mentioned I'm sure you know about or at least can look them up.

The first one... the guy (Daniel Shaver) was on his knees, trying to comply with the officer's commands to play Twister, then the cop murdered him with five near contact shots from his AR-15. He got acquitted.

Now, the cop can claim that the victim was resisting, going for a gun, ad-nauseaum but his body cam can't lie. The victim tried his best to comply and was murdered. Cop claimed Shaver was drunk. Maybe he was. Is that a reason to murder someone?

Justify that.

As far as Lateka Anderson, an Oklahoma state trooper, she pulled a guy over, then ordered him to "stand here", "stand there", all over the place while yelling vulgarities at him. The guy complied as best as he could, then after over 5 minutes of rediculous orders to stand in different places and poses, the guy finally thought "fuck this" and began to walk back to his truck.

At this point, Anderson shot him in the back and began insanely screeching "ah shoot you 'gain! ah shoot you 'gain!". The guy slumped onto the back of his truck and said "you shot me!". Crazed Anderson started yelling again "ah shoot you 'gain".

The Oklahoma DA declined to press charges claiming "she was a rookie and made a split second decision" (I didn't know that 8 minutes was considered a "split second") and had all traces of her dash cam footage pulled from the Internet, but not before I saw it.

The cop lied, claiming the guy was resisting (he was not) and claiming that he was drunk and high on pot. The guy did test positive for pot, but that's no reason to shoot a guy in the back from over 10 feet away. Even on "cop boards" the cops called it a "bad shoot".

Justify that.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey defended their home from looters and rioters with a rifle (didn't point at the thugs, didn't shoot anyone, have full video evidence of what happened) and the city attorney Kiberly Gardner said “I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault,” Gardner said. “We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated.”

The chickenshit attorney is throwing the McClosky family under the bus to appease the rioters and looters (who WERE armed and NOT peaceful AND were yelling threats at the family).

We are supposed to SUPPORT criminal acts like this, where criminals are protected and peaceful innocent people are charged, shot, assaulted and jailed by the "authorities"? FUCK NO!

I wouldn't piss on a cop or district attorney to put him (or her) out if he were on fire.

Now, why on earth would I feel this way?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Ok, so Amber Guyger got convicted. The two names I mentioned I'm sure you know about or at least can look them up.

The first one... the guy (Daniel Shaver) was on his knees, trying to comply with the officer's commands to play Twister, then the cop murdered him with five near contact shots from his AR-15. He got acquitted.

Now, the cop can claim that the victim was resisting, going for a gun, ad-nauseaum but his body cam can't lie. The victim tried his best to comply and was murdered. Cop claimed Shaver was drunk. Maybe he was. Is that a reason to murder someone?

Justify that.

As far as Lateka Anderson, an Oklahoma state trooper, she pulled a guy over, then ordered him to "stand here", "stand there", all over the place while yelling vulgarities at him. The guy complied as best as he could, then after over 5 minutes of rediculous orders to stand in different places and poses, the guy finally thought "fuck this" and began to walk back to his truck.

At this point, Anderson shot him in the back and began insanely screeching "ah shoot you 'gain! ah shoot you 'gain!". The guy slumped onto the back of his truck and said "you shot me!". Crazed Anderson started yelling again "ah shoot you 'gain".

The Oklahoma DA declined to press charges claiming "she was a rookie and made a split second decision" (I didn't know that 8 minutes was considered a "split second") and had all traces of her dash cam footage pulled from the Internet, but not before I saw it.

The cop lied, claiming the guy was resisting (he was not) and claiming that he was drunk and high on pot. The guy did test positive for pot, but that's no reason to shoot a guy in the back from over 10 feet away. Even on "cop boards" the cops called it a "bad shoot".

Justify that.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey defended their home from looters and rioters with a rifle (didn't point at the thugs, didn't shoot anyone, have full video evidence of what happened) and the city attorney Kiberly Gardner said “I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault,” Gardner said. “We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated.”

The chickenshit attorney is throwing the McClosky family under the bus to appease the rioters and looters (who WERE armed and NOT peaceful AND were yelling threats at the family).

We are supposed to SUPPORT criminal acts like this, where criminals are protected and peaceful innocent people are charged, shot, assaulted and jailed by the "authorities"? FUCK NO!

I wouldn't piss on a cop or district attorney to put him (or her) out if he were on fire.

Now, why on earth would I feel this way?
    I do not think they are justifiable, and I am not claiming they are. I am claiming that you are wrong with you said they could do it without having to justify why they did it. They both were investigated, they both had to prove that they acted in a way consistent with department policy. I do not think they did, but what I think is of no consequence in this instance. You are wrong to state that the police can do whatever they want and not face consequences.

As for what is happening to the McCloskeys, the DA needs to be removed from office for even investigating this. The mob tore down a gate to get inside, they were anything but peaceful.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Sorry, but I am pissed off enough that I'm gonna say it like it is. A 20 year old nigger thug named "Keywontrezes Humphries" was caught in a 14 year old girl's bedroom by her dad. Dad proceeded to beat the fuck out of this poor disadvantaged black boy, who was supposedly "in a relationship" with the 14 yo girl. Here's a pic of Keywontrezes Humphries after dad worked him over (IMHO, dad didn't beat him anywhere near enough):

Now, I can't blame the dad one bit, but after beating the crap out of the thug, dad grabbed a gun and chased the animal down the street, shooting at him. Sadly, this action ended up getting the dad arrested. Normally, I would agree... yeah the animal was no longer a threat and the dad wasn't justified in shooting, but we all know that if he were a cop, the reckless shooting would be okie-dokie... "standard departmental proceedure". I sure hope the jury acquits the dad. No parent could possibly claim that they would have done anything differently.

By the way, this punk-ass thug was supposedly known as a "man man". I thought WTF? Never heard that before. So I looked it up. Here's what Urban Dictionary says about it:

Had to laugh. This pathetic loser punk is the "manliest state of being"?

If you want to see the whole article, it's at this LINK
    You forgot he can stick his Black Lovestick in a wallsocket and walk away unscathed.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

First, no matter who much outrage we feel, the language you used to describe this person is unacceptable and instead of showing this person to be a criminal rapist who should be going to jail for a long time and is lucky to be alive, it just shows you to be a racist (don't know if that is true, just what it paints you as). This is what will be focused on by social justice warriors and those who wish to show conservatives as old white racists, instead of on the substance of your post.

Second, if this would have been an officer involved shooting it would not have been declared "okie-dokie". Shooting at unarmed fleeing suspects is not authorized anywhere that I know of unless they can say, and prove, that the suspect was an immediate danger to the community. I doubt they could have made that argument in this case.
    Maybe when he hooks up with your daughter you will change your tune. Or maybe your looking forward to it.
    I bet you ask for the dark meat at the Thanksgiving table. Oh I'm sorry I meant Quanza.
    Last edited by Nashorn; 07-16-2020 at 08:18 PM.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Maybe when he hooks up with your daughter you will change your tune. Or maybe your looking forward to it.
    I bet you ask for the dark meat at the Thanksgiving table. Oh I'm sorry I meant Quanza.
    It is interesting the logical leaps that people take when you disagree with them. I happily and thankfully celebrate Thanksgiving each year. One reason is because I live in a nation where freedom and liberty are still cherished by some, and they will not get you thrown in jail, yet.

Why would someone's criminal behavior against my family cause me to start using racist language. Criminal behavior against me hasn't caused that, why should this be any different. What if the rapist is Asian, should I then start hating and judging all Asians based on the actions of one? We as gun owners hate it, and we should, when we are all judged by the actions of an amazingly small subset of gun owners and users. Why is it alright to do the same thing to people based just on their race?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Krupski - how is this for a weird and strange "coincidence"?
    Two prosecutors, both female, both are (or likely are) "SJWs" (social justice warriors), both in major democratic strongholds (naturally), both cities are having major killing sprees, both are in some "legal trouble" of their own, their last names are only one letter apart, AND they have the same first name - Kim. OH! and both are "African-American".
    Kim Foxx in "Shicago" and Kim Gardiner in St. Louis.

Ain't life grand?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

no doubt their elections were funded by a soros org
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Maybe when he hooks up with your daughter you will change your tune.

Or maybe your looking forward to it.

I bet you ask for the dark meat at the Thanksgiving table.

Oh I'm sorry I meant Quanza.
    First sentence spot on. The rest, completely uncalled for. IMHO.

Why is it alright to do the same thing to people based just on their race?
    It's NOT alright, but look back to my example of a line of people slapping you as you pass by. Is it YOUR fault if you assume the rest will slap you?

You forgot he can stick his Black Lovestick in a wallsocket and walk away unscathed.
    Well, he was a self proclaimed "man man".

If I caught him with MY daughter, he would be a "dead man".

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Well, he was a self proclaimed "man man".

If I caught him with MY daughter, he would be a "dead-dead man".
    Amended it for you.... They like to repeat things, so I took the same liberty....
    Last edited by alismith; 07-18-2020 at 12:12 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Amended it for you.... They like to repeat things, so I took the same liberty....
    I like it!

First sentence spot on. The rest, completely uncalled for. IMHO.
    Thanks.

NRA Endowment Member

It's NOT alright, but look back to my example of a line of people slapping you as you pass by. Is it YOUR fault if you assume the rest will slap you?
    But not all of them are slapping us. From my experience, which granted is limited, very few are slapping us. This means we are taking the actions of a small but vocal and violent subset and applying it to all.

NRA Endowment Member

But not all of them are slapping us. From my experience, which granted is limited, very few are slapping us. This means we are taking the actions of a small but vocal and violent subset and applying it to all.
    Well, my feelings are not just due to the (relatively) small percentage of black rioters. It would be completely nuts for me to suddenly turn racist because of what's been happening these past few weeks.

There is a LOT more to my history and life experiences that are a major factor in the way I feel. Way too much to type in here, especially on this little Kindle tablet I'm using now.

Some time maybe I'll PM you the larger story and you can judge for yourself if I'm justified in being a "racist".

Well, my feelings are not just due to the (relatively) small percentage of black rioters. It would be completely nuts for me to suddenly turn racist because of what's been happening these past few weeks.

There is a LOT more to my history and life experiences that are a major factor in the way I feel. Way too much to type in here, especially on this little Kindle tablet I'm using now.

Some time maybe I'll PM you the larger story and you can judge for yourself if I'm justified in being a "racist".
    Like police, sports, and nearly everything in life, it only takes a few "bad apples" to spoil the rest.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Like police, sports, and nearly everything in life, it only takes a few "bad apples" to spoil the rest.
    It's a LOT more than just "rioters".

Thanks. I am interested. Sorry about the tablet!

NRA Endowment Member

Thanks. I am interested. Sorry about the tablet!
    I read a lot (hence the Kindle) and sometimes I check in here to see what's going on. I also have a "real" computer, but I don't use it all that much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12