Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Man man" molests 14 yo girl, her dad gets arrested!

"Man man" molests 14 yo girl, her dad gets arrested!

Sorry, but I am pissed off enough that I'm gonna say it like it is. A 20 year old nigger thug named "Keywontrezes Humphries" was caught in a 14 year old girl's bedroom by her dad. Dad proceeded to beat the fuck out of this poor disadvantaged black boy, who was supposedly "in a relationship" with the 14 yo girl. Here's a pic of Keywontrezes Humphries after dad worked him over (IMHO, dad didn't beat him anywhere near enough):

Now, I can't blame the dad one bit, but after beating the crap out of the thug, dad grabbed a gun and chased the animal down the street, shooting at him. Sadly, this action ended up getting the dad arrested. Normally, I would agree... yeah the animal was no longer a threat and the dad wasn't justified in shooting, but we all know that if he were a cop, the reckless shooting would be okie-dokie... "standard departmental proceedure". I sure hope the jury acquits the dad. No parent could possibly claim that they would have done anything differently.

By the way, this punk-ass thug was supposedly known as a "man man". I thought WTF? Never heard that before. So I looked it up. Here's what Urban Dictionary says about it:

man man
    The manliest state of being. Basically being able to do any of the following: chop down trees with your penis, eat rocks for breakfast and shit out gunpowder, headbutt your front door open, causing it to splinter into pieces, jump off a cliff and break your fall with your face, wrestle sharks, kill a bear with your bare hands, etc.
    Had to laugh. This pathetic loser punk is the "manliest state of being"?

If you want to see the whole article, it's at this LINK
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The main problem for the dad is that he didn't kill him in his daughter's bedroom. If he's worth beating that much, he's worth finishing off....and you do it legally by not letting him out of the house.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

If this would have been an officer involved shooting it would not have been declared "okie-dokie". Shooting at unarmed fleeing suspects is not authorized anywhere that I know of unless they can say, and prove, that the suspect was an immediate danger to the community. I doubt they could have made that argument in this case.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Sorry, but I am pissed off enough that I'm gonna say it like it is. A 20 year old nigger thug named "Keywontrezes Humphries" was caught in a 14 year old girl's bedroom by her dad. Dad proceeded to beat the fuck out of this poor disadvantaged black boy, who was supposedly "in a relationship" with the 14 yo girl. Here's a pic of Keywontrezes Humphries after dad worked him over (IMHO, dad didn't beat him anywhere near enough):

Now, I can't blame the dad one bit, but after beating the crap out of the thug, dad grabbed a gun and chased the animal down the street, shooting at him. Sadly, this action ended up getting the dad arrested. Normally, I would agree... yeah the animal was no longer a threat and the dad wasn't justified in shooting, but we all know that if he were a cop, the reckless shooting would be okie-dokie... "standard departmental proceedure". I sure hope the jury acquits the dad. No parent could possibly claim that they would have done anything differently.

By the way, this punk-ass thug was supposedly known as a "man man". I thought WTF? Never heard that before. So I looked it up. Here's what Urban Dictionary says about it:

Had to laugh. This pathetic loser punk is the "manliest state of being"?

If you want to see the whole article, it's at this LINK
    First, no matter who much outrage we feel, the language you used to describe this person is unacceptable and instead of showing this person to be a criminal rapist who should be going to jail for a long time and is lucky to be alive, it just shows you to be a racist (don't know if that is true, just what it paints you as). This is what will be focused on by social justice warriors and those who wish to show conservatives as old white racists, instead of on the substance of your post.

Second, if this would have been an officer involved shooting it would not have been declared "okie-dokie". Shooting at unarmed fleeing suspects is not authorized anywhere that I know of unless they can say, and prove, that the suspect was an immediate danger to the community. I doubt they could have made that argument in this case.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

After reading the article, it sounds like the father should have put a whipping on his daughter as well. She was “in a relationship” with a 20 year old man? It sounds like she snuck him in through her window. If I was him, I’d get some rebar and a welder and bar up that window.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    First, no matter who much outrage we feel, the language you used to describe this person is unacceptable and instead of showing this person to be a criminal rapist who should be going to jail for a long time and is lucky to be alive, it just shows you to be a racist (don't know if that is true, just what it paints you as). This is what will be focused on by social justice warriors and those who wish to show conservatives as old white racists, instead of on the substance of your post.

Second, if this would have been an officer involved shooting it would not have been declared "okie-dokie". Shooting at unarmed fleeing suspects is not authorized anywhere that I know of unless they can say, and prove, that the suspect was an immediate danger to the community. I doubt they could have made that argument in this case.
    I agree. I don't use 'the n word' not because I worry about offending the scumbags, but I know a lot of good, conservative and gun rights supporting BLACK americans whom I won't smear, so it's more that I'm showing RESPECT to any good African American reader or person within earshot, even though I have abject contempt for the evil doers. No need to hurt the good folks. It takes no effort to just insult the criminals with terminology that won't hurt innocent people.

Also the guy chased him down the street with a gun, trying to shoot him while fleeing. He would have been okay beating him and holding him for the POLICE to arrest. But he did cross the line. Looks like his daughter was a 'ho' who was DATING this guy. Though he's scum for being with a 14 yr old, he's 20, I've seen instance in the past where guys who were closer to her age (17 yrs, 16 yrs) were beaten up by fathers by dating their 14 yr old daughters. If it was a violent attack and rape, that's one thing, but it doesn't seem like that. It looks like she was his (illegal via statute) girlfriend.

First, no matter who much outrage we feel, the language you used to describe this person is unacceptable and instead of showing this person to be a criminal rapist who should be going to jail for a long time and is lucky to be alive, it just shows you to be a racist (don't know if that is true, just what it paints you as).
    Well, on an intellectual level, I agree with you. But, when blacks run rampant with no repercussions, when they get on national TV and call for the murder of whites, ad-nauseaum, I don't feel one bit bad about using the "N" word. As a white person, I'm sick and tired of being expected to tip-toe around anything "black" for fear of being called a "racist", and 8 times out of 10 being called a racist by the "woke whites" who feel guilty for something that OTHER people did over 100 years ago.

And yes, I am a racist. Don't want to be, but the blacks have, by their uncivilized actions, forced me to feel that way.

If you walk past a line of people and the first 9 slap you as you pass, is it YOUR fault if you duck as you pass #10? Are you a bad person, "pre-judging" #10 when, even though #10 had no plan to slap you, you assume that he will, based on the first 9 experiences?

Yeah, I'm a racist and don't care if anyone says so. Why would I argue with the truth?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The perp has dead eyes..... Doesn't look like much going on behind them....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post
    After reading the article, it sounds like the father should have put a whipping on his daughter as well. She was “in a relationship” with a 20 year old man? It sounds like she snuck him in through her window. If I was him, I’d get some rebar and a welder and bar up that window.
    Don't know who claimed that there was a "relationship" (merely saw it in the article), but if the 14 yo white girl willingly was involved with "man man", then her dad needs to teach her the importance of racial purity, as well as forcing her to watch a few Jerry Springer shows and let her see what happens when a poor disadvantaged "African American" thug hops from one white girl to the next, leaving behind a mutt of a child while he searches for the next white girl to pollute and ruin.

And, before any of you call me "Hitler" or a "nazi" or a "racist", tell me with a straight face if what I said is untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The perp has dead eyes..... Doesn't look like much going on behind them....
    If it were my daughter, the perp WOULD have dead eyes... as in "no longer alive".

Since when do cops have to "prove" anything?

They have no accountability, and "Internal Affairs" is a sad joke. Nowhere else would any sane person allow a fox to guard the henhouse.

Since when do cops have to "prove" anything?

They have no accountability, and "Internal Affairs" is a sad joke. Nowhere else would any sane person allow a fox to guard the henhouse.
    In hour history it has been less so, but police have to prove everything they do, from whether an arrest was correct and not racially motivated, to whether the force they used was appropriate for the situation. While it is true that we give them the benefit of the doubt and a lot of leeway (sometimes too much), they are not above the law and any quick read of any news media (especially the more liberal leaning publications as they want the police to look bad) points out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-nationwide/

NRA Endowment Member

Well, on an intellectual level, I agree with you. But, when blacks run rampant with no repercussions, when they get on national TV and call for the murder of whites, ad-nauseaum, I don't feel one bit bad about using the "N" word. As a white person, I'm sick and tired of being expected to tip-toe around anything "black" for fear of being called a "racist", and 8 times out of 10 being called a racist by the "woke whites" who feel guilty for something that OTHER people did over 100 years ago.

And yes, I am a racist. Don't want to be, but the blacks have, by their uncivilized actions, forced me to feel that way.

If you walk past a line of people and the first 9 slap you as you pass, is it YOUR fault if you duck as you pass #10? Are you a bad person, "pre-judging" #10 when, even though #10 had no plan to slap you, you assume that he will, based on the first 9 experiences?

Yeah, I'm a racist and don't care if anyone says so. Why would I argue with the truth?
    You can be sick and tired of the racist behavior of blacks to whites and not react by becoming a racist yourself. Lowering yourself to the level of a racist just perpetuates racism on all sides. The only way to stop it is by being respectful, even to those who are disrespectful to you. You may not change their minds, but those who are watching will see the difference and more will be attracted to respect than to racism, at least in my limited experience.

NRA Endowment Member

You can be sick and tired of the racist behavior of blacks to whites and not react by becoming a racist yourself. Lowering yourself to the level of a racist just perpetuates racism on all sides. The only way to stop it is by being respectful, even to those who are disrespectful to you. You may not change their minds, but those who are watching will see the difference and more will be attracted to respect than to racism, at least in my limited experience.
    Well, of course you are right. I was in an especially pissed off mood when I saw this article.

At any rate, really the "N" word is a 6 letter word that is "racist", but if I say "N word" everyone knows what it means, so how is it different?

In hour history it has been less so, but police have to prove everything they do, from whether an arrest was correct and not racially motivated, to whether the force they used was appropriate for the situation. While it is true that we give them the benefit of the doubt and a lot of leeway (sometimes too much), they are not above the law and any quick read of any news media (especially the more liberal leaning publications as they want the police to look bad) points out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-nationwide/
    Does that include Philip Brailsford or Latika Anderson?

“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Well, of course you are right. I was in an especially pissed off mood when I saw this article.

At any rate, really the "N" word is a 6 letter word that is "racist", but if I say "N word" everyone knows what it means, so how is it different?
    It is not.

NRA Endowment Member

Does that include Philip Brailsford or Latika Anderson?

Both were investigated, so they had to prove that they acted within the law. We may not like the outcome of those investigations, but to say they did not that cops don't have to prove anything is factually wrong, as the article I posted points out. How about Amber Guyger?

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post

Probably pissed off cuz it was his turn.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

If this would have been an officer involved shooting it would not have been declared "okie-dokie". Shooting at unarmed fleeing suspects is not authorized anywhere that I know of unless they can say, and prove, that the suspect was an immediate danger to the community. I doubt they could have made that argument in this case.
    This

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast