Thread: Judge in Epstein Finance Case targeted, her son killed and husband shot ... HERE the USA

Judge in Epstein Finance Case targeted, her son killed and husband shot ... HERE the USA

Damn. I thought assassination attempts on Judges were something I'd see in MEXICO or COLOMBIA. Not the USA. Remember the days when we could say that this shit never happened in the USA? This happened in NEW JERSEY. What happened? Democrats happened....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Ex-driver.html

Federal judge's son, 20, is shot dead and her criminal defense attorney husband is critically injured after a gunman disguised as a FedEx driver ambushed their home - four days after she was assigned a case linked to Jeffrey Epstein

• The gunman shot and killed Judge Esther Salas' son, Daniel, 20, and injured her husband Mark, 63
    • The assailant opened fire after Daniel, a college student, opened the door to him at their home at around 5pm
    • His father Mark was shot several times at the front door and is now in critical condition in the hospital
    • Judge Salas is believed to have been in the basement during the shooting and was not harmed
    • Last week, the judge was assigned a civil financial fraud lawsuit against Deutsche Bank
    • Investors say they were misled by the bank which continued to do business with Jeffrey Epstein after his 2008 conviction for soliciting child prostitutes

The judge and her family are getting "hillaried".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Whoever hired this amateur "hit man" should have hired the one the Clinton Foundation uses.

All of their hits are "suicides."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

A hitman at the front door in a Fed Ex uniform ? that's low grade gangsta shit, the folks that pulled off epsteins suicide are a little smarter than that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zub754pXlZs

The son of a federal judge in New Jersey was killed and her husband injured in a shooting at their home in North Brunswick on Sunday, and the man believed to be the suspect was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound Monday.

well i'll be damned, the plot thickens
    Last edited by davepool; 07-20-2020 at 05:58 PM. Reason: new info

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    A hitman at the front door in a Fed Ex uniform ? that's low grade gangsta shit, the folks that pulled off epsteins suicide are a little smarter than that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zub754pXlZs

The son of a federal judge in New Jersey was killed and her husband injured in a shooting at their home in North Brunswick on Sunday, and the man believed to be the suspect was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound Monday.

well i'll be damned, the plot thickens
    I guess they did call in the Clinton Foundation hitman to tidy things up Clinton style....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I guess they did call in the Clinton Foundation hitman to tidy things up Clinton style....
    Yep and he only shot himself two times in the head probably