Thread: Michelle Malkin brutally assaulted by blm youths.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Michelle Malkin brutally assaulted by blm youths.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    She was at a pro-police rally and none of the Denver police came to her aid? And they wonder why people are starting to really hate that thin blue line.

I realize there are more good police than bad, but there are more good people than bad, and who is it that seems to be winning?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The shooting war is getting that much closer.....

It's time to stop this insanity and anarchy.

If the police aren't going to help restore order, then they need to get out of the way and let those who will fight for our country fight unfettered.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The shooting war is getting that much closer.....

It's time to stop this insanity and anarchy.

If the police aren't going to help restore order, then they need to get out of the way and let those who will fight for our country fight unfettered.
    Agreed. I'm 100% behind law enforcement, but some in the cities don't want to get involved when the mob attacks. They need to be fired for not doing their jobs.. You and I know damn well if she pulled a pistol and shot her attackers they'd have no problem arresting her.

HOLY SHIT!! this is an outrage!!!!! WHERE the fuck are the COPS to stop these vicious thugs????? The LEFT WING COMMUNISTS are really trying to destroy all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Agreed. I'm 100% behind law enforcement, but some in the cities don't want to get involved when the mob attacks. They need to be fired for not doing their jobs.. You and I know damn well if she pulled a pistol and shot her attackers they'd have no problem arresting her.
    Hell, she wouldn't even need to shoot someone and she would be arrested.

What recourse is left when the courts and "authorities" are against law abiding Americans and protect criminals?

It's getting to be time for the militia (us) to take America back from the thugs and criminals and give it back to AMERICANS!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    She was at a pro-police rally and none of the Denver police came to her aid? And they wonder why people are starting to really hate that thin blue line.

I realize there are more good police than bad, but there are more good people than bad, and who is it that seems to be winning?
    "Starting"?

The ROOT of hatred of police has ALWAYS been the "blue line". When good cops cover for bad cops, then they are no longer good cops, and district attorneys who refuse to prosecute bad cops are even a bigger problem.

I don't want to see cop's hand tied behind their backs, but dammit I expect them to be ACCOUNTABLE for their actions... just like us.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    HOLY SHIT!! this is an outrage!!!!! WHERE the fuck are the COPS to stop these vicious thugs????? The LEFT WING COMMUNISTS are really trying to destroy all of us!
    The cops report to the chief who reports to the mayor who reports to Soros.

They were told to stand down and, as I have heard, they are pissed & ashamed.

For my part, I stopped going into downtown Denver a few years ago when all the homeless addicts were allowed to take over.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter