Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New 'Alternate Time Line Mini Series about Hillary Clinton" in the works.....

  1. #1
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,271

    New 'Alternate Time Line Mini Series about Hillary Clinton" in the works.....

    It's one of those 'What If" (sci fi alternate time line) series.

    So it's about this 'smart vibrant brilliant beautiful" young woman who never MARRIES a young lawyer from Arkansas named Bill and goes her own way (a lesbian?) who eventually becomes the first female president of the U.S. in 2016, but as a single woman.........



    Reality has never been a strong suit for LEFTIST Democrats. Now all they have if FANTASY. Bwahahahaha

    All the streaming platforms are pandering ... BAD.....

  2. #2
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,556
    Don't laugh. In about 2-3 years, college professors will be teaching this as American History.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  3. #3
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    15,240
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    It's one of those 'What If" (sci fi alternate time line) series.

    So it's about this 'smart vibrant brilliant beautiful" young woman who never MARRIES a young lawyer from Arkansas named Bill and goes her own way (a lesbian?) who eventually becomes the first female president of the U.S. in 2016, but as a single woman.........



    Reality has never been a strong suit for LEFTIST Democrats. Now all they have if FANTASY. Bwahahahaha

    All the streaming platforms are pandering ... BAD.....
    If it makes the witch feel better to pretend she won then good. Maybe then she won't tear up any more hotel rooms in fits of rage.

    Or maybe she could just do us all a favor and croak...

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,858
    Wonder if they'll do it right and show her commanding a police state complete with plannedemic and gun confiscations?
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  5. #5
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    If it makes the witch feel better to pretend she won then good. Maybe then she won't tear up any more hotel rooms in fits of rage.

    Or maybe she could just do us all a favor and croak...
    Technically, she is "out of office/power". It would be better if a certain other "old biddy" who is STILL "in power" were to leave us.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  6. #6
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    15,240
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Technically, she is "out of office/power". It would be better if a certain other "old biddy" who is STILL "in power" were to leave us.
    There are lots of people who could make the world a better place by leaving it...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •