Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And it's gone

And it's gone

Been watching metals prices as usual and noted something unusual the last few days.
    One thing was the war libor was making on keeping silver under 19 bux was losing ground, soon mid 19 dolla silver spot price ruled the land.
    Today I look at spots and silver is $22.95 and rising, this in just a day or so.
    Something serious is going on.

Keep an eye on your bank accts and grab silver or gold while you can.
    Rumour has it tbtf banks are right now buying pms anywhere they can find em.
    Also keep in mind no more fed bailouts for tbtf banks, your bank deposits will be the goto source for fast cash when your bank fails, the bank giving you an iou/stock in a failed bank, also your fdic insurance will go to the bank to pay off its creditors just like your deposits did. The nwo practiced this in Cypress and it went without a hitch so govs around the world rolled bailins out.

heres how they pulled it off;
    Europe’s new framework for resolving banks includes a ‘bail-in’ mechanism that aims to ensure that banks’ shareholders and creditors pay their share of costs, and which was first used to resolve the 2013 banking crisis in Cyprus. This column, written by the economist who was the country’s central bank governor at the time, examines the unintended consequences of the bail-in, which have proved more toxic than could ever have been imagined, and not just in Cyprus. Several euro area central banks and their governors have found themselves in the eye of political and legal storms when taking actions to resolve failing banks and/or restore stability in their banking systems.
    https://voxeu.org/article/bank-bail-...cypriot-crisis
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Took your advice and ordered some more silver.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Monex.com shows spot gold at $1869.00, up $26.
    Spot silver $23.17, up $0.88.
    Platinum at $957, up $39.
    Updated 7/22/20 @22:03 pm PST
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I bought a bunch of Silver at 15,16,17. Glad to see it going up. My wife likes to have way too much money sitting in the bank earning zilch. One of the things that keeps me awake at night, is a run on the banks. The whole financial system is built on a house of cards thanks to the traitors that built and condone the federal reserve system. Hopefully they'll all be strung up or shot when the big collapse comes.

It'd be nice to see the dollar and pms go up together, but they'd never allow that. That would take a peg to silver or gold and banksters can't inflate silver or gold. If you get the chance to buy some while it's relatively cheap, I suggest doing so. A while back I mused what would I, a very poor person, suggest to the present self from the future in a shtf case, other than food and ammo. Immediately I considered gee sure wish I'd bought more silver when it was under 20 bux cuz now it's 10k a oz cuz there's still an economy in shtf. I also had the idea once it was above 20 it was just going to keep going this time, but who knows, I'm just your friendly grocer.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Gold can up or down 20 bucks in a day and no one bats an eye, silver goes up a buck in a day, even 50 cents, is a change effecting the world stock market.

Gold to Silver Ratio - 100 Year Historical Chart
    This interactive chart tracks the current and historical ratio of gold prices to silver prices. Historical data goes back to 1915.
    https://www.macrotrends.net/1441/gold-to-silver-ratio

BREAKING DOWN Gold/Silver Ratio
    Today, the gold/silver ratio continually floats as prices shift. However, when currencies were gold- and silver-based holdings, the ratio was fixed. Governments who recognize gold and silver coins as legal tender follow the bimetallic standard as their monetary system. Central banks were in charge of setting or fixing, the gold/silver ratio which provides stability to the currency markets. For example, during the Roman Empire, the gold/silver ratio was fixed at 12/1, or 12 pieces of silver to one gold piece. By the 19th Century, the ratio saw a general setting of 15/1.
    https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g...lver-ratio.asp

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I have maybe 3 lbs silver. I would love to have a couple Krugerands, but that never came to fruition.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

Been watching metals prices as usual and noted something unusual the last few days.
    One thing was the war libor was making on keeping silver under 19 bux was losing ground, soon mid 19 dolla silver spot price ruled the land.
    Today I look at spots and silver is $22.95 and rising, this in just a day or so.
    Something serious is going on.

Keep an eye on your bank accts and grab silver or gold while you can.
    Rumour has it tbtf banks are right now buying pms anywhere they can find em.
    Also keep in mind no more fed bailouts for tbtf banks, your bank deposits will be the goto source for fast cash when your bank fails, the bank giving you an iou/stock in a failed bank, also your fdic insurance will go to the bank to pay off its creditors just like your deposits did. The nwo practiced this in Cypress and it went without a hitch so govs around the world rolled bailins out.

heres how they pulled it off;
    Europe’s new framework for resolving banks includes a ‘bail-in’ mechanism that aims to ensure that banks’ shareholders and creditors pay their share of costs, and which was first used to resolve the 2013 banking crisis in Cyprus. This column, written by the economist who was the country’s central bank governor at the time, examines the unintended consequences of the bail-in, which have proved more toxic than could ever have been imagined, and not just in Cyprus. Several euro area central banks and their governors have found themselves in the eye of political and legal storms when taking actions to resolve failing banks and/or restore stability in their banking systems.
    https://voxeu.org/article/bank-bail-...cypriot-crisis
    I had to lmao at that video, a lot like when I trade stock or options( especially options) LOL......

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Many years ago, my dad put 10k into an UTMA (universal transfer to minors act) for my son. Within a year it was around 6k. It went back up to 15k and we took it out when kiddo hit 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Many years ago, my dad put 10k into an UTMA (universal transfer to minors act) for my son. Within a year it was around 6k. It went back up to 15k and we took it out when kiddo hit 18.
    Timing is everything. If you'd pulled it when it was at 6 you'd have obviously not gotten the 15 by riding it out. Think it took 5 years for my parents to make back what they lost in 08.

Looked at silver spot before I started my usual cutnpastes here at gunsnet, $20.04, after cutnpastes only an hour or so later, $20.24.
    I've the idea libor has finaly lost control, expect soros to swoop in and sell tons of silver forcing prices lower, then after price drop he buys it all back making a tidy profit. Remember when he did that last time it went to $50? If he doesn't, it may be an indication of the real deal and the price will just keep rising. It'd be a hoot if he sold all his silver and the price just keeps rising.

Monex.com shows spot gold at $1951.00, up $2.oo.
    Spot silver $24.12, down $0.96.
    Platinum at $981, unchanged.
    Updated 7/28/20 @22:08 pm PST
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Spike in gold puts dollar's reserve status in question: Goldman Sachs
    Meanwhile, the Senate may soon hold a confirmation vote on a controversial Trump nominee, Judy Shelton, for a seat on the Federal Reserve Board. Shelton has supported the gold standard in the past, a position that's unpopular on both sides of the aisle and in most economic circles.
    https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...-goldman-sachs
    the para quoted above is the most interesting part of the whole piece..... and TRUMP 2020!

Dollar crash will topple the entire US ‘house of cards’ economy by year end – Peter Schiff
    No one seems to be worried about the falling dollar, veteran stockbroker Peter Schiff writes on Twitter, as the US currency continues to slide versus major rivals amid gold and silver record growth.
    According to Schiff the ignorance is “likely to remain the case until the fall becomes a crash, which I don't think will begin until the Dollar Index breaks 80. At its current rate of decline that level could be breached before year end, perhaps by election day.”
    https://www.rt.com/business/496719-u...ollar-falling/

Reason I post this is Schiff was the one guy telling the entire world in 06/7 that a crash was coming in 08. He was laughed at to his face on live and recorded network tv shows for his predictions, we all know how it turned out. Kinda like how Ann Coulter was laughed at on tv show after tv show telling the world Trump would be elected.

and another voice crying in the wilderness

Man Who Predicted The Global Collapse Just Warned A Nightmare Scenario Is Unfolding
    The CIO went on to say: “Our view is that gold is only appropriate if you have a very strong view that the US dollar is going to be rebased. We don’t have that view.”

THE IMPLODING DOLLAR
    So here we have a dollar that has lost 85% against gold in this century and 40% since 2018. How can the CIO of the mighty Goldman Sachs say that the dollar is not being rebased? History certainly tells us that she is not telling the truth. Or does she believe that the dollar won’t go down in coming years? As CIO she can clearly see what everyone is seeing — namely that the prospects for the dollar are doomed with what is happening in the US economy which is causing surging deficits and unlimited money printing.
    https://kingworldnews.com/man-who-pr...now-unfolding/

Yesterday after my cutnpastes I noted silver was at 24.24 or so and had been steady there for some days after the banksters pushed it back down from almost 25, currently it's at 25.74, I suspect they're losing control.
    Gold's only 2 bux away from 2k right now. Metals will really take off once people start demanding physical rather than imaginary metal, imaginary metal meaning contracts written on paper, backed by nothing. I've a suspicion this has already happened and the banksters have run out of physical metal to satisfy buyers.

26.80 as of 1642 today.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Just remember, you can't eat gold or silver, but having some is good sense.
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

27.98 at 1340 local today.

"I have two great enemies, the southern army in front of me and the financial institutions, in the rear. Of the two, the one in the rear is the greatest enemy."
    Attributed to Abraham Lincoln and of course they say its false

This is an interesting writeup on money;
    The Origins Of The Dollar's Value
    https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...-dollars-value

At first Americans would never accept fiat/paper currency backed by nothing but hope, bills were drawn on individual banks for a specified weight of gold or silver on that bank. The banksters/fed forefathers wanted this power for themselves as they'd gotten it in Europe, and fomented the American civil war to get it, after losing it during the Andrew Jackson presidency. Lincoln is quoted for saying he has two enemies, one the Confederacy before him, the other the bank behind him.

Abraham Lincoln's "Bank War"
    The Whig candidate, Gen. William Henry Harrison, was elected U.S. President. He appointed as Treasury Secretary Thomas Ewing of Ohio, stepfather of future Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman and co-leader of the Whigs with Sen. Henry Clay. But the boisterously healthy President Harrison mysteriously died of pneumonia complications one month after inauguration; the disloyal vice-president, John Tyler, assuming Harrison's place, vetoed the Bank. Another Whig President elected in 1848, Gen. Zachary Taylor, also died early in his term.
    http://american_almanac.tripod.com/lincoln3.htm
    apparently the banksters have killed off more than a few presidents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast