Thread: Black Militia Group NFAC "trainee" accidentally shoots three of her comrades... Oops

Black Militia Group NFAC "trainee" accidentally shoots three of her comrades... Oops

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-acc...141841720.html

A woman accidentally injured 3 members of her armed militia in a shooting at a Breonna Taylor protest in Louisville

A trainee in an armed militia group, NFAC (Not F---ing Around Coalition), accidentally fired her gun at a Breonna Taylor protest in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday.

Three other members from the militia group were injured and rushed to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Louisville Metro's interim Chief of Police Robert Schroeder said there are no outstanding suspects, and the investigation is ongoing.

The leader of the group, John "Grand Master Jay" Johnson said, "We're dealing with humans who make mistakes."

Three members of an armed militia group were rushed to the hospital with nonlife-threatening injuries in Lousiville, Kentucky on Saturday at a Breonna Taylor protest after a militia member's firearm accidentally fired.

John "Grand Master Jay" Johnson, the founder of NFAC (Not F---ing Around Coalition), told ABC News that they were inspecting firearms when a trainee accidentally fired hers.

"Today, shortly before 1:00 pm, three people were struck by gunfire as the result of a discharge of someone's gun who was participating in the NFAC demonstration at Baxter Park," Louisville Metro's interim Chief of Police Robert Schroeder said in a statement to ABC News. "Louisville Division of Fire and LMEMS arrived a short time later and transported all three victims to the University of Louisville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. All involved are members of the NFAC and there are no outstanding suspects."

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Is it okay to fire your firearm within city limits, regardless of whether it was accidental, or not, especially, if other people were hit?

Not sure about this, but shouldn't there should be charges brought against the shooter for a number of violations of law and city ordinances....?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

So as much as I don't like what this group is pushing I support their right to peaceably assembly and bear arms as long as they aren't doing anything like making terrorist threats.

However, can you imagine the media coverage and outrage if you replace black with white in the articles about them?

But a negligent discharge during an armed event... tisk tisk someone was fucking around.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

tisk tisk someone was fucking around.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    So as much as I don't like what this group is pushing I support their right to peaceably assembly and bear arms as long as they aren't doing anything like making terrorist threats.

However, can you imagine the media coverage and outrage if you replace black with white in the articles about them?

But a negligent discharge during an armed event... tisk tisk someone was fucking around.
    As I've read, she, a trainee shooter, was cleaning her firearm when it discharged. I guess they never taught her to make sure the firearm was unloaded before you do anything to it (except shoot a target).

My guess, from now on, is that anyone who displeases the leader will be put in her group....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Depends. If it's a WHITE LEFTIST group, then the media will give them a pass. If ANTIFA arms up and starts shooting Conservatives, the Media will fall all over themselves making them into the 'heroes'. Even if the white ANTIFAs shoot trump supporting minorities, the media will still have their blinders on.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Depends. If it's a WHITE LEFTIST group, then the media will give them a pass. If ANTIFA arms up and starts shooting Conservatives, the Media will fall all over themselves making them into the 'heroes'. Even if the white ANTIFAs shoot trump supporting minorities, the media will still have their blinders on.
    You sound like you don't trust the media.....

Freedom isn't free.

[QUOTE]Louisville Metro's interim Chief of Police Robert Schroeder said there are no outstanding suspects, and the investigation is ongoing. [/QUOTE]

OK, "peaceful protesters" are running around with rifles, one of them shoots 3 people and there are "no suspects", but the McClusky family protect their private property without firing a shot, from thugs ("peaceful protestors") who broke down their gate and terrorized the couple, and THEY are in trouble?

What the FUCK is happening to our Country?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Is it okay to fire your firearm within city limits, regardless of whether it was accidental, or not, especially, if other people were hit?

Not sure about this, but shouldn't there should be charges brought against the shooter for a number of violations of law and city ordinances....?
    No charges if you're black.

Their intent in carrying rifles, the intent in their very NAME is meant to intimidate. And, can you imagine a WHITE group doing the same thing? There would be screams of "white supremecist", "terrorist training camp" and of course the ever popular "nazi".

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    No charges if you're black.
    BP. (Black Privilege)

Freedom isn't free.

jus sista soulja gettin sum sweet trigga time yo

celebrate yo blackness !
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    jus sista soulja gettin sum sweet trigga time yo

celebrate yo blackness !
    I wonder if it was the woman in the photo with big yellow fake fingernails.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    As I've read, she, a trainee shooter, was cleaning her firearm when it discharged. I guess they never taught her to make sure the firearm was unloaded before you do anything to it (except shoot a target).

My guess, from now on, is that anyone who displeases the leader will be put in her group....
    But that was how she was taught to make sure her firearm is unloaded, pull the trigger until it stops going bang.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Has anyone noticed how many people in the pictures associated with the story have their fingers on the trigger of their firearms? It is a wonder more people were not shot!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCUgk5hdq6k

This guy is scary. He is going to get someone killed. He thinks he's holding an old shotgun that will "knock you the fuck down"
    Last edited by davepool; 08-03-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post

This guy is scary. He is going to get someone killed. He thinks he's holding an old shotgun that will "knock you the fuck down"
    yeh yeh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post

If the bolt goes shut the gun will fire!?!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member