Thread: Barr-Judiciary Hearing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Barr-Judiciary Hearing

I'm listening to the Moron Jerry Nadler go on a rant of false charges against AG Barr.

I can't believe that Nadler can spew so many lies at one time and not have a lightning bolt from Heaven strike him where he sits.

This whole sham is nothing more than another Witch Hunt to discredit Trump and get rid of Barr.

Rep. Jim Jordan (I'm surprised they let him speak) is firing back at Nadler and the Commucrat conspiracy that has been going on since before the election. He's exposing all the lies the Commucrats have used against Trump.

I can't wait for Barr to get his chance to respond to Nadler and the deck stacked against him.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Jim Jordan's video evidence of the "peaceful protests" was spot on. I can't wait to see how the Commucrats will dismiss this as them exercising their First Amendment rights and telling everyone how this was really peaceful.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I was wrong about how the Commucrats would respond to the video. They, totally, ignored it.

I heard that some channels had gone to regular programming when the video started so their audiences wouldn't see the truth. CNN showed the whole video.

Freedom isn't free.

The problem is the dems view terrorists as protestors. This is kinda like how moderate isis wants isis to kill you.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"