Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Hospital With Covid19.

I've noticed a bit more cramping than usual. Now I know the dust depletes electrolytes, wich of course are depleted any time one sweats or otherwise excretes, and I sweat just thinking about work.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I've noticed a bit more cramping than usual. Now I know the dust depletes electrolytes, wich of course are depleted any time one sweats or otherwise excretes, and I sweat just thinking about work.
    Keep an eye on it. My hands got so bad I couldn't open them at all. They were totally locked.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Pulled a drastic move last night. I stopped ALL meds they gave me from the hospital. The meds were causing more problems than than they were solving. The Eliquis was tearing up my sinuses. Every time I blew my nose, I would get wads of bloody clumps in the napkin. Plus, my sinuses were always clogged up, which made breathing that much harder. My swollen feet were not going down.

I decided that the real reason for all these problems were the meds they gave me, so I went off them.

Since then, I managed to sleep 7 1/2 hours last night night (before that, I was lucky to get 3 hrs.), my feet have started going down a little and my sinuses have been clear since last night. Breathing is so much easier now.

So, I think the meds were doing more harm than good.

I'm starting to feel better, too. Damn, it's about time......

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Sometimes, it seems the cure is worse than the condition.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Sometimes, it seems the cure is worse than the condition.
    In this case, I think it was.

I'm feeling tons better now that I stopped taking all that crap.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    In this case, I think it was.

I'm feeling tons better now that I stopped taking all that crap.
    Glad to hear you're recovering despite "big pharma's" efforts. A neighbor of mine has COPD as well, but she's 92 and on oxy 24/7, so I worry about her.
    Hang in there!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Talked to a friend that was diagnosed with Covid-19 about three weeks ago. She said she had a follow up scare earlier this week when she had chest pains determined to be Pericarditis. Doctor asked if she had a virus recently. She said she felt like a scientific experiment after telling the doctor she had Covid-19. Seems the heart cover is affected by viruses and they had not seen in in our area but know it has been reported elsewhere.

Covid-19, the virus that keeps on giving.

Yea I've been hearing about heart problems in people who have recovered, what's telling is the military will bar you from enlistment if you've had covid without a waiver. Makes me wonder if they know something we don't

Pulled a drastic move last night. I stopped ALL meds they gave me from the hospital. The meds were causing more problems than than they were solving. The Eliquis was tearing up my sinuses. Every time I blew my nose, I would get wads of bloody clumps in the napkin. Plus, my sinuses were always clogged up, which made breathing that much harder. My swollen feet were not going down.

I decided that the real reason for all these problems were the meds they gave me, so I went off them.

Since then, I managed to sleep 7 1/2 hours last night night (before that, I was lucky to get 3 hrs.), my feet have started going down a little and my sinuses have been clear since last night. Breathing is so much easier now.

So, I think the meds were doing more harm than good.

I'm starting to feel better, too. Damn, it's about time......

Amazing what the body will do if given the chance.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Yea I've been hearing about heart problems in people who have recovered, what's telling is the military will bar you from enlistment if you've had covid without a waiver. Makes me wonder if they know something we don't
    Most of the vids where someone in China is seen walking along, or even sitting at a desk, and the keels over dead is due heart attack. After autopsy they find heart muscle tissues in the blood samples taken from these victims, meaning the virus attacked the heart directly. Not bad enough the virus hinders the blood from carrying o2 as usual, recall it attaches to any ace2 receptor, - any mucous membrane, the veins, arteries, and heart are lined with them making them susceptible just like the lungs, sinus, and all the wonderful ducting going from mouth to anus. I find it an amazing weapon, but it seems to have killed far more Chinese than anyone else, going by their loss of some 21 million cellular subscribers.

Just heard on the news that the WHO just advised all doctors to not use Remdesivir to treat Covid-19 patients. It didn't state why they're advising against it.

From the sounds of it, I survived Covod-19 in spite of the treatment.....

(Or, as an afterthought, they don't want doctors using it because they want the body count higher......)

Freedom isn't free.

(Or, as an afterthought, they don't want doctors using it because they want the body count higher......)
    Doesn't the federal government provide more funds to the various hospitals if "covid count" is higher?
    Hhmm??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Doesn't the federal government provide more funds to the various hospitals if "covid count" is higher?
    Hhmm??
    Yes. They are paid for every Covid patient they have on their rosters. That's why many hospitals fudge their numbers by including non-Covid deaths on their reports.

So, realistically, Covid numbers are a lot lower than is reported.

I'm just wondering why there is an uptick in numbers right now. It seems that,all of a sudden, we're being swamped by thousands of "new" positive Covid results, when a couple of weeks back, there weren't that many.....

I'm guessing someone made a few calls to get things rolling again.
    Last edited by alismith; 11-21-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Yes. They are paid for every Covid patient they have on their rosters. That's why many hospitals fudge their numbers by including non-Covid deaths on their reports.

So, realistically, Covid numbers are a lot lower than is reported.

I'm just wondering why there is an umtick in numbers right now. It seems that,all of a sudden, we're being swamped by thousands of "new" positive Covid results, when a couple of weeks back, there weren't that many.....

I'm guessing someone made a few calls to get things rolling again.
    Elon musk supposedly took four tests in one day, 2 were positive and two were negative........ This says a lot about the deep state.
    \

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Elon musk supposedly took four tests in one day, 2 were positive and two were negative........ This says a lot about the deep state.
    \
    My 29 yo son (an EMT) has COVID "symptoms" and he's getting tested. I hope he doesn't have it especially because his new daughter is only 10 months old. And, since I babysit her 3 times a week (M,T and W) I can't go over until we're sure he doesn't have the virus (or if he does that he's over it).

Makes me want to scream the "F" word..........
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    My 29 yo son (an EMT) has COVID "symptoms" and he's getting tested. I hope he doesn't have it especially because his new daughter is only 10 months old. And, since I babysit her 3 times a week (M,T and W) I can't go over until we're sure he doesn't have the virus (or if he does that he's over it).

Makes me want to scream the "F" word..........
    Yeah, "FORD," is a word you don't want to say around Chevy people....

Freedom isn't free.

Yeah, "FORD," is a word you don't want to say around Chevy people....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I suspect the main symptom that delineates sars2 from regular good old American flu is the loss of taste and smell that persists for a period of time, say a week or so. I know several people who have been stricken with flulike symptoms recently and the hospitals are of course saying it's all sars2 aka kung flu because they're being told to ramp up the case numbers to fulfill the cuck agenda. None have died of the people I know, but keep in mind good old American flu kills multiple tens of thousands every year. Some of these folks are married couples where the hubby had it but the wife didn't or vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I suspect the main symptom that delineates sars2 from regular good old American flu is the loss of taste and smell that persists for a period of time, say a week or so. I know several people who have been stricken with flulike symptoms recently and the hospitals are of course saying it's all sars2 aka kung flu because they're being told to ramp up the case numbers to fulfill the cuck agenda. None have died of the people I know, but keep in mind good old American flu kills multiple tens of thousands every year. Some of these folks are married couples where the hubby had it but the wife didn't or vice versa.
    Any flu, now, is going to be called, "Covid-19." The good old American flu had to make way for Covid.

Biden can't, magically, cure it if it didn't still exist.... As I stated earlier, once Biden gets in, Covid will be gone... It was political in origin and it will be political in its ending. (Magic, see?)

Freedom isn't free.

New Study Shows 84 Percent Decrease in Hospitalization Rates for COVID-19 Patients Treated with Hydroxychloroquine
    The study is set to be published in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents in December. It has determined that “low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.”
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-st...xychloroquine/

Revolver Exclusive Study: COVID-19 Lockdowns Over 10 Times More Deadly Than Pandemic Itself
    Up until this point there had been no simple, rigorous analysis that accurately and definitively conveys the true costs of the COVID-19 lockdowns. Accordingly, Revolver News set out to commission a study to do precisely that: to finally quantify the net damage of the lockdowns in terms of a metric known as “life-years.” Simply put, we have drawn upon existing economic studies on the health effects of unemployment to calculate an estimate of how many years of life will have been lost due to the lockdowns in the United States, and have weighed this against an estimate of how many years of life will have been saved by the lockdowns. The results are nothing short of staggering, and suggest that the lockdowns will end up costing Americans over 10 times as many years of life as they will save from the virus itself.
    https://www.revolver.news/2020/08/st...ndemic-itself/

John Hopkins: “No Evidence That COVID-19 Created Any Excess Deaths”
    We will discuss an article published by John Hopkins University that destroys the COVID-19 narrative. The research compares the causes of death for all Americans year over year, and reveals, the death counts are not any higher this year than any other year. Considering the “COVID-19 Pandemic”, the number of deaths should be extremely higher, but they are not.
    What she found, was deaths from all causes in our nation went down in 2020, while COVID-19 filled the gap! This means, there is no pandemic at all. It means COVID-19 was simply categorized as the cause of death to support this false narrative, and artificially inflate the death toll making it appear COVID-19 is cause for concern.
    https://worldeventsandthebible.com/c...-excess-deaths

Los Angeles County Officials Announce Three Week Stay-at-Home Order
    “The temporary order will be in place for three weeks through Dec. 20 and will allow essential and emergency workers, and those securing or providing essential and permitted services, to leave their homes,” KTLA reported.
    https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...at-home-order/

"A Horrifying Future" - WEF's Vision For A Post-COVID World
    The Great Reset also foresees, a credit scheme, whereby all personal debt would be “forgiven” – against handing over all personal assets to an administrative body or agency – could possibly be the IMF.
    So, you would own nothing – and be happy. Because all your necessities will be provided for.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...st-covid-world
    good luck with that, also note our overlords intend on keeping everything they have while stealing everything we have and telling us we will be happy

Satan Soldiers Are Very Confident About Who’s Going to Be Vaccinated First
    Now That They ( Satan Soldiers) Are Hopeful People Will Just Lineup to Get Their Toxic Injection, Let Us Present the True Picture, Go to Hell…
    https://hnewswire.com/satan-soldiers...cinated-first/

'We won't force vaccine; but here's what we will do'
    Health Ministry Director claims vaccines won't be forced, but Dr. Eyal Zimlichman tells Knesset committee 'they'll understand themselves.'
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...w4P2glAG9PS_RE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123