Thread: This is what it looked like in Southern California on Saturday :D (VIDEO)

This is what it looked like in Southern California on Saturday :D (VIDEO)

BTW, there were a bunch of T shirts worn by black people that 'threw me' for a few seconds .... hahahahaha. They're wearing BLACK LIVES MAGA Shirts. You can see them in the crowd. LOL!!!! But most were just folks who were there for the WalkAway, Rescue America Rally and March. Despite the lies of the media, the crowd count swung between 1000 and 2000 in that march. Not bad for a BLUE STATE stronghold!.

Last edited by tank_monkey; 08-10-2020 at 11:49 PM.

I see nothing but American flags and trump 2020 flags where I'm at. Well plenty of state of Jefferson flags too

Not seen any biden or other enemy symbols, just Trump signs and even flags flying.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    BTW, there were a bunch of T shirts worn by black people that 'threw me' for a few seconds .... hahahahaha. They're wearing BLACK LIVES MAGA Shirts. You can see them in the crowd. LOL!!!! But most were just folks who were there for the WalkAway, Rescue America Rally and March. Despite the lies of the media, the crowd count swung between 1000 and 2000 in that march. Not bad for a BLUE STATE stronghold!.

Amazing. No rioting. No looting. Why? Because they are all white.

Contrast that with the Chicago looting videos:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61638

(give the page time to load and all the videos will be there).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Amazing. No rioting. No looting. Why? Because they are all white.

Contrast that with the Chicago looting videos:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61638

(give the page time to load and all the videos will be there).
    Um, they're not all white. Sure they're mostly white, but remember that ANTIFA is 90% white as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Um, they're not all white. Sure they're mostly white, but remember that ANTIFA is 90% white as well.
    I said "contrast this with the looters videos".

Antifa is a designated terrorist organization. I don't count them as "protesters" or "demonstrators".

The only thing "wrong" with the video is the few people wearing our Flag as a cape. The Flag should not be used as a decoration or article of clothing, but I'd rather see that than the motherf--kers who burn our Flag. THAT enrages me!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I said "contrast this with the looters videos".

Antifa is a designated terrorist organization. I don't count them as "protesters" or "demonstrators".

The only thing "wrong" with the video is the few people wearing our Flag as a cape. The Flag should not be used as a decoration or article of clothing, but I'd rather see that than the motherf--kers who burn our Flag. THAT enrages me!
    They may be wearing the flag in an 'unapproved manner' but they (though misguided) STILL LOVE THE FLAG and AMERICA . I'm glad you make the distinction and direct your disdain for the fuckers who overtly and intentionally disrespect the flag. That includes the fuckers who kneel, walk out, or burn it.