Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 year old white boy shot dead by black thug. Media ignores story.

Angry 5 year old white boy shot dead by black thug. Media ignores story.

(click pic for story)
    Last edited by Krupski; 08-12-2020 at 11:58 PM.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

What's worse is the MEDIA CRICKETS. It's been this way for a long time. The media is vile and disgusting. Sure there will be monstrous evil men in society, but the fucking MEDIA is so biased and lopsided that it is sickening.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The commucrat media is allowing this to happen and is thereby complicit and aiding and abetting these events. There is MAJOR blood on their hands.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Sessoms isn't human. He's a "mad dog" and should be treated as such.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The commucrat media is allowing this to happen and is thereby complicit and aiding and abetting these events. There is MAJOR blood on their hands.
    Not only that, but the "authorities" give criminals a pass and prosecute law abiding citizens. The whole system is upside-down. When a law abiding citizen cannot rely on the ballot box or the jury box, what's left? The cartridge box!

IMHO, ALL of this insane lawlessness started when Seattle didn't immediately put a stop to the "occupied zone" shit. Once that happened, ALL the criminals were given a free pass to do whatever they wanted. And now it's going to take the National Guard or even the entire military to put a stop to it. That, or call up the militia (us) to take out the trash... and not prosecute us afterwards.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

This sickens me. And there is no outcry from the media.
    This sort of thing builds up anger in people.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    This sickens me. And there is no outcry from the media.
    This sort of thing builds up anger in people.
    After Antifa has been defeated in the streets, I have an idea the Commucrat Media wil have their houses put back in proper order....or they'll just be shut down and all employees will be turned out in the streets to look for a real job.

The Commucrat Media has proven we don't need them as they no longer report news.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    That same media made up a story about a cop shooting an unarmed thug which caused the riots in downtown Chicago. No Chicago cop shot an unarmed thug. So why should they care when a black person shots a white child.

We live in a very sick world, and Covid-19 is not doing a good job sorting things out.

It's interesting that this thread has 428 views. 428. That's a lot of people lurking.

It's interesting that this thread has 428 views. 428. That's a lot of people lurking.
    This is one of the few, truly, free and open news/opinion sites around. If they want, and can handle, the truth, this is where they come.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    That same media made up a story about a cop shooting an unarmed thug which caused the riots in downtown Chicago. No Chicago cop shot an unarmed thug. So why should they care when a black person shots a white child.

We live in a very sick world, and Covid-19 is not doing a good job sorting things out.
    The thug in Chicago WAS armed, and he shot at cops first. When they fired back, thug boy got grazed in the shoulder. This was the "excuse" for the riots and looting. And the criminals got away with it.

The USA is very ill right now, and I don't mean COVID.

Lots of people too afraid of "BLM" to voice their opinion.

Lurking or still gathering info to formulate an educated opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    Lurking or still gathering info to formulate an educated opinion?
    An "educated opinion" is racist, since one needs to be educated in order to formulate an educated opinion.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Hopefully the same as the silent majority in this country, tired of America being crapped on within. Best idea of a country ever made so. We've had enemies within almost since the founding and we've prevailed so far almost 250 years with even the chosen representatives being traitors soon after. Yeah we're overdue for bloodshed as many of the genius founders predicted.

There is sure a lot of traffic on fb concerning this child. Everyone wants to do something. But what can people do? They caught the perp. I guess what we take from this is to be more protective of our kiddos.

There is sure a lot of traffic on fb concerning this child. Everyone wants to do something. But what can people do? They caught the perp. I guess what we take from this is to be more protective of our kiddos.
    If this had happened to my son, the first thing I would have done is kill the perp, then go after his family and kill every one of them I could find. His family raised him this way, and that family serves no purpose except to create new criminals.

This kind of crap needs to be violently stopped in as extreme a way as possible.

I'm getting real sick of this shit happening for NO apparent reason, other than to increase your worth to the Commucrat Party, by killing White people.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Everyone wants to do something. But what can people do?
    I know what they would have done in the old days.

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

What amazes me is how cops can arrest someone like that and safely deliver them to the station.

I would take the thug for a drive into a rural area at night whereupon he would have an "unfortunate accident".

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    What amazes me is how cops can arrest someone like that and safely deliver them to the station.

I would take the thug for a drive into a rural area at night whereupon he would have an "unfortunate accident".
    Canadian RCMP like to drop Natives off in the middle of nowhere in the middle of winter so they freeze to death. Common practice.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast