Thread: Israeli Groups Get Covid-19 Money

Israeli Groups Get Covid-19 Money

LINK

It seems that everywhere one turns these days it is possible to find a new subterfuge whereby the state of Israel is able to extract still more money from the American taxpayer. Israel receives $3.8 billion annually in defense assistance directly from the U.S. Treasury, a sum that is guaranteed for the next 10 years and which works out to $10 million per day. That sum has of late been supplemented by an additional $500 million per year to help improve the Jewish state’s missile defense system, which directly competes with products developed and sold by American defense contractors like Raytheon. That means that not only are U.S. jobs lost, Washington is basically subsidizing the competitor’s development costs. It is not imaginable that the United States would do anything similar with any other country, much less with a pariah state that is not even technically an ally.
    It should surprise no one to learn that even given the current economic and healthcare crisis in the U.S., Israeli start-up companies and affinity groups that lobby in the United States have been declared eligible to receive Covid-19 related money under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). The payments have been authorized through the multi-trillion-dollar CARES Business Assistance Program for foreign companies as long as they have a facility in the United States and have some salaried U.S. employees. The loans can be as much as two-and-a-half times the cost of wages actually paid to employees up to a total of $10 million and are issued at 1% interest that is repayable within two years, with a six-month grace period before payments are due. The loan would be converted into a grant if the company can demonstrate that the money was actually spent on salaries that prevented terminating employees.
    Reportedly 1,000 Jewish and Israel linked entities have already received $500 million but then proceeded to lay off American employees anyway after they received their money. There has been, of course, no reciprocity of tax breaks or loans for U.S. companies operating in Israel.
    Verdict? All "nazi lies" right?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

The most dangerous part is we buy and install their comms gear - as well as weapons - in all sorts of military vehicles and systems. It'd come as no surprise to me to find they sold the keys to the gear to our enemies. Allegedly they sold the entire nato nuclear war plan to the soviet union, after their spy had given it to them. I'm jewish but this shit pisses me off and makes enemies of our only friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    makes enemies of our only friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
    I'd post a long list of names of Jewish spies associated with the atomic bomb project, but everyone already knows most of their names.

I wonder why our "friends" have contributed so much towards hurting American security. For the money? I can't believe that even a Jew could put more value on the almighty dollar than their country (that is, if the "American" ones considered America to be their country).

Then again, the object of Jewish football is to get the quarter back (or so I've heard).

At least they don't loot.

It's all meant to make Jerusalem the world capitol, even if they destroy the world in the process and bring about judgement day.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Come on Roger, haven't they been persecuted enough already?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Come on Roger, haven't they been persecuted enough already?
    I dunno. Ever wonder WHY they have been despised, enslaved and kicked out of everywhere they were? I don't mean recently, I mean all throughout history.