Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks like self defense

Looks like self defense

Attacked outside the car dealer. Shot one dead. Gets chased and attacked defends himself. Another dead one wounded. Dead one hit him with the skateboard. Wounded I heard had a gun. Not confirmed.

Not sure how the going home 15 miles across state lines or being too you to open carry will effect his defense.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...atal-shooting/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...with-long-gun/
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Saw a photo on another site of a paramedic bleeding profusely from his arm with the hand at the end of that arm firmly holding a Glock.

And I am going to guess that getting beaten by a skateboard is not grounds for retaliation with fear of life power.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Saw a photo on another site of a paramedic bleeding profusely from his arm with the hand at the end of that arm firmly holding a Glock.

And I am going to guess that getting beaten by a skateboard is not grounds for retaliation with fear of life power.
    He didn't start it, but he sure as hell ended it.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

And sadly he has been arrested for 1st degree. Not cool.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

If attacked by one, I would agree. When attacked by many, by my count 5+, that changes the odds and fear factor. Especially given some other beatings we have seen recently. The biggest problem I see is that the young man was apparently 17 and was not old enough to be carrying a firearm in public. Old enough to get beat, not old enough to protect himself.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

I'm going to make believe I am my neuroscientist / psycologist daughter and say this 17 year old is too young to have learned that not only do actions have consequences, but walking into a house that is on fire can result in you getting burned. Brain not fully developed to realize what stupid means.

He has more balls than most men twice his age have. He's man enough to stand up to these scum. If the police start arresting people like him for standing up for their rights then the cops deserve to get shit on.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

All three of those asshats were felons. The bald munchkin was convicted of child molesting. Skateboi was a domestic abuser.

This video shows all three "victims" harassing the volunteers:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298838931488698368
    Last edited by sevlex; 08-27-2020 at 10:45 AM.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    He has more balls than most men twice his age have. He's man enough to stand up to these scum. If the police start arresting people like him for standing up for their rights then the cops deserve to get shit on.
    Agreed. When the "authorities" no longer enforce the law, they have become as bad as the criminals.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Agreed. When the "authorities" no longer enforce the law, they have become as bad as the criminals.
    Actually, if they don't enforce the law for either side, then they are, actually, doing us a big favor.

I think most true Americans will handle Antifa/BLM communists with tactics the police aren't allowed to use. All the defenders of America need is a little free room to work.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Rumor has it his family has a business there, and went to defend it, Video exists of the first shooting and 2nd ones, In both he's being attacked. I agree self defense, but being 17 is going to result in a weapons charge or two.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    The bald munchkin was convicted of child molesting.

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

I'm going to make believe I am my neuroscientist / psycologist daughter and say this 17 year old is too young to have learned that not only do actions have consequences, but walking into a house that is on fire can result in you getting burned. Brain not fully developed to realize what stupid means.
    But brain fully developed enough to serve in the military with parents permission.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

After reading the criminal complaint filed it's a cut and dry self defense case. He didn't provoke and he had several threats in bound on him when he shot. He did not point his gun at anybody until the threat was imminent. The second two were a very short distance away and one hit him with the skateboard and the other was pointing a gun at him. The guy with the gun admitted in the hospital he was trying to kill him.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...ife-in-prison/

good video from a defense lawyer:

Last edited by Phil125; 08-28-2020 at 11:22 AM.

Wasn't there a line it "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" that went "When a man with a rifle meets a man with a pistol, the man with the pistol will soon be dead."

NRA Endowment Member

I suspect a skateboard wielded as a weapon by an adult male is going to be viewed as a deadly weapon by a court.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Sorry, missed the purple key. That second line was supposed to be sarcasm.

that said im certain some judges would side with the deceased
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    that said im certain some judges would side with the deceased
    Yeah but will 12 jurors. There is no way the prosecution is going to get 12 jurors to put this kid in jail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast