Thread: Now Skeletor (I mean Nancy Pelosi) Says Biden Shouldn't Debate Trump at All

Now Skeletor (I mean Nancy Pelosi) Says Biden Shouldn't Debate Trump at All

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...ation-with-him

Interesting strategy. My thought is they know old hands on Joe is a looser and are looking for reasons to de-legitimize Trumps win and will resume the impeachment Russia etc. bullshit next year if they keep the house which it sounds like they will.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

That

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...ation-with-him

Interesting strategy. My thought is they know old hands on Joe is a looser and are looking for reasons to de-legitimize Trumps win and will resume the impeachment Russia etc. bullshit next year if they keep the house which it sounds like they will.
    She, and all the other Commucrat leaders, know that Idiot Joe couldn’t debate a third grader and win. There is no way they would ever let him debate Trump. It would surely show everyone how incompetent Joe really is.

Can’t have that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Easy play for Trump, go up on stage by himself and answer the debate questions.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    She, and all the other Commucrat leaders, know that Idiot Joe couldn’t debate a third grader and win. There is no way they would ever let him debate Trump. It would surely show everyone how incompetent Joe really is.

Can’t have that.
    I would pay money to watch Pres. Trump destroy Sleepy Joe. I'd buy a video capture card to record it. I'd watch it over and over and over and.....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Look at that argument "Slow Joe" got into with that UAW worker and cut loose a "blue streak".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I heard they didn't get a convention bump, now the guy is talking about raising taxes and shutting the country down.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Polls show Trump and Biden tied in MN. So that means Trump is probably leading here. Can't remember the last time this state voted for a Republican president. I think more people are fed up with the lawlessness of the left than they think. I think the only way they win is with mass mail in ballot fraud.

Or... if Biden loses it's because trump "defrauded" the election through the USPS, queue Shiff for brains back up to start the investigative committees back up.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

They know even with the media feeding Biden the questions ahead of time, Trump will still eat his lunch.

You guys know it'd be fun to motorboat her.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    unless she's got a set of falsies hiding in there you know those fun bags lost all of their helium long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Only like this

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Only like this

Hhmm.
    That makes me think of the old sailor's punishment of being "keel-hauled".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Hhmm.
    That makes me think of the old sailor's punishment of being "keel-hauled".
    you know there is no moisture in that dried out old prune of a woman, her chest probably feels like a sand dune.

you know there is no moisture in that dried out old prune of a woman, her chest probably feels like a sand dune.
    You could try re-hydrating...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You could try re-hydrating...
    Be my guest, you go first.

LOL!!!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"