Thread: Moving GunsNet

Moving GunsNet

I'm going to be moving GunsNet to its own system. It runs on a system with other websites and being that VBulletin, the version we're on specifically, is EOL it will cause issues with my other business sites.

I tried to update PHP to a newer version and that broke GN. So over the next week or two I'll move GN and update IP's. In the big picture of things, I dont know what the goal for GN really is. I update what I can but do not know what the end game is anymore.

-Alex
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Good luck!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Thanks for keeping the site running. There are those of us who have been with Gunsnet for a very long time and would really hate to see it go.

That said, I have noticed that most firearm sites are having member issues. We are not alone. Sad that many firearm sites aren't doing just the opposite considering the condition of the great United States of America.