Thread: Migration complete.

Migration complete.

GN has been moved to its own server.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Great job on the migration and thank you for keeping Gunsnet afloat.

No problem.

I'm trying to setup another social type site for GN. Its not a forum type layout though. I'll play with it and then send you guys the URL to test.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

So this is good right?
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    So this is good right?
    Its good for my other sites since this was running on my main server. Problem still exists. We're running an unsupported version of VBulletin and some other backend software. As it is now, there are accounts that need to be deleted. VBulletin has a crappy interface when it comes to deleting multiple accounts, meaning > 100. It trips over itself. Cannot get support for that because this version is no longer supported.

Eventually GN needs to move to something supported because backend software on the Linux side will become outdated. Updating backend software breaks GN which is why I moved it to its own server that way it doesnt cause issues with other business sites I host/manage.
    -=Alex=-