Thread: Democrats are TOTALLY gonna cheat on this election, aren't they? :(

Democrats are TOTALLY gonna cheat on this election, aren't they? :(

I'm actually very concerned they will burn down the USA in order to win.

The MEDIA and the Democrats have ginned up Corona Virus HYSTERIA with their base. Their base is screaming for 'mail in ballots'. Even if they lose, they will screw up the system so much that they can SCREECH that Trump stole the election and riot and bitch about it for the next four years. the DEMOCRATS and the MEDIA have become a real threat to the future of our nation

Another pretty good (though long winded) analysis of how the DEMOCRATS will cheat.

When they started to get him to go on record that he will accept the results I knew they had the fix in
    Reminiscent of Hillary during the debates asking him about Russian collusion
    How did she know so far in advance?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Do they know of any other way for them to "win"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO
    Democratic Operative Comes Clean: ‘I Was A Master At Fixing Mail-In Ballots’
    A “top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows This because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades"
    One top Democratic operative took it upon himself to whistleblow on the fraudulent practices of voting, especially with mail-in ballots. Speaking on condition of anonymity because of his own criminal activities participating in voter fraud, the Democratic operative sought out New York Post reporter Jon Levine to explain it all.
    https://thegreggjarrett.com/democrat...il-in-ballots/
    At least one person being honest about his dishonesty. The rest of the current breed of democrats are exactly what wannabe queen Hillary called Trump supporters, deplorable. Despicable also applies.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Mass mail in ballots is their route this time. Before the wall and and enforcement it was mass illegals.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Might be bogus. I just checked mine and it is correct. I have been voting by mail for years.

Does it get counted? Who knows, it doesn't really matter as I am in the minority in this state. Even when my vote it counted, it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Might be bogus. I just checked mine and it is correct. I have been voting by mail for years.

Does it get counted? Who knows, it doesn't really matter as I am in the minority in this state. Even when my vote it counted, it doesn't count.
    I checked mine. Also Mine is correct. But in today's climate, I would not be surprised if it happened to 'some portion' of the population. The Dems are evil and cheaters.