Thread: CETME L at centerfire looks interesting.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

CETME L at centerfire looks interesting.

Wish I had the cash laying around, this rifle looks interesting. https://www.centerfiresystems.com/pr...product_detail

Ordered one.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I hope it operates as nice as it looks because that is one fine looking rifle!

I had to cancel, my wife talked financial sense into me. Maybe when i get back to work from my recovery from back surgery in a couple weeks

Looks like they have gone up about $200 from when they were first introduced ... Nice thing about these are they are built with all new parts and every review I've read of them has been fantastic!
    I'd thought about getting one but already have a HK-93 and 53 clones and entering my golden years I'd rather put that $$$ back for retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by kimberkid View Post
    Looks like they have gone up about $200 from when they were first introduced ... Nice thing about these are they are built with all new parts and every review I've read of them has been fantastic!
    I'd thought about getting one but already have a HK-93 and 53 clones and entering my golden years I'd rather put that $$$ back for retirement.
    I hear ya. But lately the way the stock market has been savaging my investments, at least the guns stay stable or go up!