Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else super worried that the Democrats will CHEAT this election and hoist Biden on us?

Anyone else super worried that the Democrats will CHEAT this election and hoist Biden on us?

Anyone? Twitter is now colluding with the Democrats. They said that they will NOT allow Trump to declare 'victory' on Twitter if there is 'any contestation of that fact by Democrats' WTF?

The Democrats are going WHOLE HOG on Cheating this time and the goddamn lying MEDIA is helping them.

What would YOU do if you woke up and 'magically' BIDEN is the POTUS?

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Probably learn how to speak chinese or take a page from the mexican cartels and start disposing of judges and reporters

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Yep, i think they are going to prolong it with mass mail in ballots till they dummy enough of them to achieve a cheating victory. I've already given up hope of honest elections in the US anymore. I will certainly vote but have no illusions about what the craps will do.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Cheating aided and abetted by the news media feeding the frenzy so that they have something to report on, real or fake. Add to that stoking the violence just in case they don't get enough fake votes and lose to Trump.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yes. Yes, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Anyone? Twitter is now colluding with the Democrats. They said that they will NOT allow Trump to declare 'victory' on Twitter if there is 'any contestation of that fact by Democrats' WTF?

The Democrats are going WHOLE HOG on Cheating this time and the goddamn lying MEDIA is helping them.

What would YOU do if you woke up and 'magically' BIDEN is the POTUS?
    Why can't we do like so many of those "snowflakes" after Trump won in '16? We go running around yelling "not my president", march and protest like they did, etc.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I will laugh my ass off if trump ends up getting a nobel prize.
    I guess it's not worth anything anymore. after all Obama got one for breathing.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

This guy will never debate trump if this is true.

It would be sad if it weren't so damn scary. He was a tool for 8 yrs with obama and now he's a tool of obamas shadow govt.

My mother in law has been going through stages of dementia for 2 yrs and the "good days" are few and far between. What those ass wipes are doing to biden is just down right cruel
    Last edited by davepool; 09-13-2020 at 09:02 AM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    This guy will never debate trump if this is true.

It would be sad if it weren't so damn scary. He was a tool for 8 yrs with obama and now he's a tool of obamas shadow govt.

My mother in law has been going through stages of dementia for 2 yrs and the "good days" are few and far between. What those ass wipes are doing to biden is just down right cruel
    To them, the end justifies the means.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    To them, the end justifies the memes.

Sorry guys I just had to lighten the mood.

I know she's evil, but Gretchen Whitmer is still kinda hot.

picture her in a dominatrix outfit
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

And this is the best the democrats have to offer!!! Which begs the question, assuming the worst and Biden gets elected, I have said many times that he will take the oath of office, and within a few minutes, hour at most will be found laying on the floor babbling incoherently. He will be removed from office, with Harris becoming the first female president. She will then mysteriously have a clinton. The next in line will be bat-crap crazy Peloci. Her dream of being the first American monarch will come true as she crowns herself queen, followed by her tearing up the constitution like she did the state of the union, and the USA will have a 21st century female Hitler.

Not looking forward to the democrat party led riots that happen after Trump wins this election in a landslide.

In view of Tank's post (#8) about Biden's problems, the reason for "Camel-Toe" being foisted on the platform is the certainty that Biden is unlikely to make it through the first year - IF he even wins the election. This may even turn out like the Kevin Kline movie "Dave" where they use that Amendment (#25 ?) where Biden's dementia is so bad that Harris has to take over. She will then run things for 1-3 months until doctors can evaluate Biden and declare him unfit for office. What I'm afraid will happen then is Harris becomes President and "Putrid Pelosi" is elevated to VP.
    If that happens, all bets are off !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

The way succession works when a president leaves office early is the vice-president becomes president. The new president then selects a replacement vice-president. Thankfully Nancy will not automatically move up the line unless Harris places Peloci's name in the hat for Veep. The line of succession that would allow Peloci to move up without nomination by the vice-president, now president would be if the Veep after becoming president is removed from office, either walking out like Nixon or being carried out like Kennedy.

If the president and vice are both declared unfit, and the speaker of the house (next in line) moves up I really think it will not be a peaceful move for the wannabe queen Nancy.

Even if Pres. Trump is re-elected, that only delays the destruction of our Country by four years. What happens in 2024?

Sooner or later the democraps will get back in, then we can kiss the good old U.S.A. goodbye.

It's not a question of "if", but a question of "when".

Unless the majority of the American public wakes up (and/or pulls their heads out of the sand), this Country is doomed.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Dude!!!!

Surely you can't be THAT desperate?

Or maybe you need glasses (or new ones)?

Or maybe that was supposed to be in purple?

Or maybe you've been locked in a closet for 40 years and by now anything above room temperature is appealing?

Please help me (us) figure this one out....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Dude!!!!

Or maybe you've been locked in a closet for 40 years and by now anything above room temperature is appealing?

I'm pretty sure his hand is 98.6 degrees

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Thumbs down

And there it is. I've been around people going through dementia from early stage on, and Biden looks/acts/speaks exactly like what I've witnessed. My own MIL started going through it about 10 years ago when she was in her late 70's (Biden's age) and now she is in a semi-vegetative state at 89.

I cannot believe there are people out there who actually think he would qualify today to be POTUS...but with so many liberal Trump haters in the US, they will pick a babbling turnip as long as he has the "D" after his name.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast