Thread: Best Wishes to Ruth Bader Ginsburg to a speedy recovery!!!! :D

Best Wishes to Ruth Bader Ginsburg to a speedy recovery!!!! :D

Don't get me wrong. I truly don't want her to kick the bucket NOW. Her death now would totally energize the LEFT. It's too late to confirm a justice on SCOTUS before NOV. I want TRUMP to be able to put in THREE justices. Now he can't guarantee that every nomination will vote the right way (Roberts was a REAL disappointment).

But I want THREE justices from Trump. Don't need to give the Democrats something to rally around.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

"Don't need to give the Democrats something to rally around."

well, they just got john lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    "Don't need to give the Democrats something to rally around."

well, they just got john lewis.
    I'm glad to see Lewis go. He was SO CORRUPT. But I don't think his passing will create a huge level of motivation from the Dems. Lewis was just the Congressman from Georgia's 5th District. If there is any chance of a Repub grabbing his seat, then I'm okay with it. I doubt it will switch though. His district has proven themselves to vote for the same guy forever. But any NEW democrat doesn't have the name recognition and certainly NOT the committee power because of tenure. They'd be starting from scratch. Freshman Democrat. So There is a chance a new energizing Republican can flip it. Not a lot of time before NOV though.

But a SCOTUS justice? The LEFT will go apeshit. Right now they're distracted from SCOTUS. They're dealing with Biden, covering for ANTIFA, trying to destroy America, etc. I really want them to suffer a total defeat in NOV and also a total SCOTUS swing to a SAFE conservative majority (we gotta find better justices but if we get both houses but that's another story)

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I guess that's one way of looking at it. I would prefer he nominate a new Justice now. We don't know that he will get reelected, the craps are working full blast to cheat their way to Biden being in the Whitehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I guess that's one way of looking at it. I would prefer he nominate a new Justice now. We don't know that he will get reelected, the craps are working full blast to cheat their way to Biden being in the Whitehouse.
    They're already trying to get him to commit on camera to leaving office if he loses. There's a huge chance if he loses it's because the dems and other domestic as well as foreign enemies cheated the vote so one can understand his reticence in leaving office especially when multiple investigations will shortly be initiated into the vote. All the polling today is the same as 2016, showing Trump losing, we all know how that turned out and how the dems/domestic enemies will react.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    They're already trying to get him to commit on camera to leaving office if he loses. There's a huge chance if he loses it's because the dems and other domestic as well as foreign enemies cheated the vote so one can understand his reticence in leaving office especially when multiple investigations will shortly be initiated into the vote. All the polling today is the same as 2016, showing Trump losing, we all know how that turned out and how the dems/domestic enemies will react.
    The 2016 reaction was a cake walk compared to what this one will be. If civil war doesn't start before the election, it stands a real good chance of starting afterwards....

Don't put anything past the Commucrats.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The 2016 reaction was a cake walk compared to what this one will be. If civil war doesn't start before the election, it stands a real good chance of starting afterwards....

The Democrats and the MEDIA are already starting the LIE that Trump will CHEAT. That way even if he wins, they'll riot and refuse to recognize the results of the election. The DEMOCRATS are pure evil and will try to seize power by ANY means necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The Democrats and the MEDIA are already starting the LIE that Trump will CHEAT. That way even if he wins, they'll riot and refuse to recognize the results of the election. The DEMOCRATS are pure evil and will try to seize power by ANY means necessary.
    Agree with both of you !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    About Ginsburg, she is now undergoing treatment for some cancer. At her age that can't be easy, although the old gal has amazing resilience.

As for the election, if Biden somehow gets into office, everything The Greatest Generation fought for will be for nothing. As it is their sacrifices for our freedoms are going to hell and the news media cheers on the destroyers since it "sells".

At first I didn't think it would happen but now feel it's much more likely than not. That said, I'm more than willing to be pleasantly surprised. If America wins the election, meaning Trump is reelected, the riots of today will look peaceful in comparison, expect targeted hits on white folks in more rural areas by burn loot murder and their communist friends.
    If America loses, meaning Trump is defeated, likely by hacking the vote, the domestic enemies might just try to purge the land of Trumpists and christians. Either way the vote goes the domestic enemies, dems, antifascist fascists, blm, may force it upon us Watch for more stuff like the blm guy who left Indy for a smaller town outside Indy so he could shoot unsuspecting and likely disarmed white people. Going to be hard to see these instances when enemedia refuses to carry stories of black on white violence.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Well, the old crone done a kicked the bucket.

I really hoped she would hang on UNTIL AFTER the election. This will totally energize the BLUE state base.