Thread: Ginsburg gone!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Ginsburg gone!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ruth-bade...urg-dies-at-87

And this is why this election is so important!!!

As i mentioned in my other thread. This is bad timing for us. It will energize the crazy BLUE state base. The Dems will freak them out with 'horror stories' a bout how a new conservative SCOTUS will take away all their rights.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    As i mentioned in my other thread. This is bad timing for us. It will energize the crazy BLUE state base. The Dems will freak them out with 'horror stories' a bout how a new conservative SCOTUS will take away all their rights.
    True, but they are already crazed and they're gonna cheat massively with finding ballots till they win mail in voting after election day in PA and Michigan and any other state that has enough crap judges like them. I say we push one through.

maybe. I am sure they will try to use it but is anyone surprised? I thought it was a foregone conclusion that the person who wins in November will get to pick 1 (probably 2) justice(s)

The democrats will go back to their usual scare tactics of brining up bloody coat hangars like they always do. Yawn. I'm getting kind of tired of hearing it.

McConnell already said they're going to have a vote, but with the three or 4 flatout craps in disguise like Romney and Collins and Mrcowsky, bet the R's flub it. They need to get the RINO's in a room and read them the riot act.

I think forcing a loosing vote is a bad idea I also don't like abandoning the deal they made with scallia

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Just another shit storm that has to be dealt with. This has been one crazy year.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

DINGDONG the witch is dead! Now do we take the chance on the election? Push a nominee through quickly? You know the craps are gonna steal the election with the mail in balloting, PA is gonna be counting ballots 3 days after the election, Michigan ruled two weeks!!!!!! Do we get a real 2nd amendment advocate in there to cancel Roberts and get some cases through or do we take the big chance with all the cheating that's coming down the pike with mass mail in ballots?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up

Excellent! That old Bitch is Gone!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA! Now Trump can give us 6 and 3 on the Supreme Court. Excellent. She looked like the Whore of Babylon also! I hope he acts fast. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Excellent! That old Bitch is Gone!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA! Now Trump can give us 6 and 3 on the Supreme Court. Excellent. She looked like the Whore of Babylon also! I hope he acts fast. Paul
    Well you mean 5-4, since Roberts is being blackmailed for something or gone off his rocker into the enemy camp since Obamacare.

OH YEAH! And she's apparently STRONG on Second Amendment Rights!!!!!! TRUMP, put her up for the job and Damned REPUBLICAN Senate....Confirm her NOW!!!!!!!!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I'm not sure who Linda Brown is, bit she looks like a crazy cat chick. She will fit in quite well with the rest of the "front line."

Why is it with democrats that we get the ugliest damn women they can find.

Ginsburg, who looked like a little troll

Kagan who looks like she is in transition, either from a man to woman or woman to man, I cant tell which.

and Sotomayor, what ever you want to call this
    Last edited by NAPOTS; 09-20-2020 at 10:02 AM.

OH YEAH! And she's apparently STRONG on Second Amendment Rights!!!!!! TRUMP, put her up for the job and Damned REPUBLICAN Senate....Confirm her NOW!!!!!!!!
    It will be pretty hard to accuse her of rape too.... But I'm sure the Craps will come up with some soiled nonsense to throw at her.

Who IS she??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Who IS she??
    I kinda dig the wonky eye.