Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginsburg gone!!!!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Ginsburg gone!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ruth-bade...urg-dies-at-87

And this is why this election is so important!!!

As i mentioned in my other thread. This is bad timing for us. It will energize the crazy BLUE state base. The Dems will freak them out with 'horror stories' a bout how a new conservative SCOTUS will take away all their rights.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

DINGDONG the witch is dead! Now do we take the chance on the election? Push a nominee through quickly? You know the craps are gonna steal the election with the mail in balloting, PA is gonna be counting ballots 3 days after the election, Michigan ruled two weeks!!!!!! Do we get a real 2nd amendment advocate in there to cancel Roberts and get some cases through or do we take the big chance with all the cheating that's coming down the pike with mass mail in ballots?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    As i mentioned in my other thread. This is bad timing for us. It will energize the crazy BLUE state base. The Dems will freak them out with 'horror stories' a bout how a new conservative SCOTUS will take away all their rights.
    True, but they are already crazed and they're gonna cheat massively with finding ballots till they win mail in voting after election day in PA and Michigan and any other state that has enough crap judges like them. I say we push one through.

maybe. I am sure they will try to use it but is anyone surprised? I thought it was a foregone conclusion that the person who wins in November will get to pick 1 (probably 2) justice(s)

The democrats will go back to their usual scare tactics of brining up bloody coat hangars like they always do. Yawn. I'm getting kind of tired of hearing it.

McConnell already said they're going to have a vote, but with the three or 4 flatout craps in disguise like Romney and Collins and Mrcowsky, bet the R's flub it. They need to get the RINO's in a room and read them the riot act.

I think forcing a loosing vote is a bad idea I also don't like abandoning the deal they made with scallia

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Just another shit storm that has to be dealt with. This has been one crazy year.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

the biggest problem this poses is that, unlike Obama's final term when the GOP didn't let him appoint a liberal Justice on his way out, it is not good to be SHORT ONE SCOTUS justice. Since the Democrats are already prepping to contest the election if Trump wins, the country need SCOTUS to close the bullshit and let Trump win. Because now with Ginsburg out there is a solid chance that SCOTUS is leaning right, since I consider Roberts to be a LIB. The Dems won't accept this since they need SCOTUS to certify the election and with Roberts on the court, it is a tossup as to which side they will rule in favor of. But with Ginsburg gone, their schemes are done. Now there is a real chance of a 4 to 4 split. And then SCOTUS can't rule on the election.

Well I don't mind NOT having a new justice on Scotus until after the election.... but then we HAVE to have Trump win. Kennedy will be retiring and there is a possibility that two others will retire in the next four years. Trump has done a stellar job appointing conservative judges throughout the nation in the last four years. He singlehanded FLIPPED the Ninth Circuit court from the most anti gun court in history to one that supports 2A. If Biden gets to appoint SCOTUS judges, heaven help us.

the biggest problem this poses is that, unlike Obama's final term when the GOP didn't let him appoint a liberal Justice on his way out, it is not good to be SHORT ONE SCOTUS justice. Since the Democrats are already prepping to contest the election if Trump wins, the country need SCOTUS to close the bullshit and let Trump win. Because now with Ginsburg out there is a solid chance that SCOTUS is leaning right, since I consider Roberts to be a LIB. The Dems won't accept this since they need SCOTUS to certify the election and with Roberts on the court, it is a tossup as to which side they will rule in favor of. But with Ginsburg gone, their schemes are done. Now there is a real chance of a 4 to 4 split. And then SCOTUS can't rule on the election.

Well I don't mind NOT having a new justice on Scotus until after the election.... but then we HAVE to have Trump win. Kennedy will be retiring and there is a possibility that two others will retire in the next four years. Trump has done a stellar job appointing conservative judges throughout the nation in the last four years. He singlehanded FLIPPED the Ninth Circuit court from the most anti gun court in history to one that supports 2A. If Biden gets to appoint SCOTUS judges, heaven help us.
    I agree with you, we need to have another CONSERVATIVE Justice(and hopefully one that can't be blackmailed like Roberts has been) NOW. It's way too important to take chances waiting.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Lmao!
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up

Excellent! That old Bitch is Gone!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA! Now Trump can give us 6 and 3 on the Supreme Court. Excellent. She looked like the Whore of Babylon also! I hope he acts fast. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Excellent! That old Bitch is Gone!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA! Now Trump can give us 6 and 3 on the Supreme Court. Excellent. She looked like the Whore of Babylon also! I hope he acts fast. Paul
    Well you mean 5-4, since Roberts is being blackmailed for something or gone off his rocker into the enemy camp since Obamacare.

OH YEAH! And she's apparently STRONG on Second Amendment Rights!!!!!! TRUMP, put her up for the job and Damned REPUBLICAN Senate....Confirm her NOW!!!!!!!!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I'm not sure who Linda Brown is, bit she looks like a crazy cat chick. She will fit in quite well with the rest of the "front line."

Why is it with democrats that we get the ugliest damn women they can find.

Ginsburg, who looked like a little troll

Kagan who looks like she is in transition, either from a man to woman or woman to man, I cant tell which.

and Sotomayor, what ever you want to call this
    Last edited by NAPOTS; 09-20-2020 at 10:02 AM.

It's like the fat slob who threatens that if you don't give him the fattening food he wants he'll keep eating like a hog.

The Dims are threatening to stack the court if the Repubs elect a new justice now.
    The Dims fully intend to stack the court the moment they get the power to do so, so the threat is just a threat to do what they already fully intend to do.

The Founders never intended for the government to be this big and overwhelmingly powerful, and never intended the Supreme Court to be the threat to the Republic it's become.

In past years most Americans had no idea who was on the Court and that a justice had died was barely news, much less caused the fear among the people it does now.

OH YEAH! And she's apparently STRONG on Second Amendment Rights!!!!!! TRUMP, put her up for the job and Damned REPUBLICAN Senate....Confirm her NOW!!!!!!!!
    It will be pretty hard to accuse her of rape too.... But I'm sure the Craps will come up with some soiled nonsense to throw at her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast