Thread: A fun video about the variety of different folks who are 'redpilled' about the Dems and Biden ;)

A fun video about the variety of different folks who are 'redpilled' about the Dems and Biden ;)

Some of the clips as 'meh', but what struck me was just how many HOT women were pro trumpers

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Yep, the dems really screwed the pooch this time. Even my democrat sister in law in michigan has finally come around. (she's the one who was gonna vote for "the guy from NY")

Hilarious !
    Great find Tank !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Hilarious !
    Great find Tank !
    Thanks!!

As per one of the quotes in the video. I had some purple haired WHITE liberal woman (with a dyke hair cut) scream at some of my friends when we were out and about in Berkeley a few weeks ago. She got into this argument with TWO of my Republican Trump supporting friends ..... one was ASIAN, the other was BLACK. She tried to lecture them that (a) they were 'white supremacists and (b) only she, not them, understood what it was like to be a 'minority' in America ..... I was kicking back laughing my ass off. The Libs are insane. I should have videotaped the entire encounter and uploaded it

I had to hear the rest of that song
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Some of the clips as 'meh', but what struck me was just how many HOT women were pro trumpers
    Hate shows on democrap faces. That's why the 'crap women are so twisted and wrinkled and ugly.
    Last edited by Krupski; 09-27-2020 at 01:35 AM.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I had to hear the rest of that song
    Watch Sleepy Joe get "covid" or some other "medical" reason why he can't debate Pres. Trump.

Mark my words.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Thanks!!
    As per one of the quotes in the video. I had some purple haired WHITE liberal woman (with a dyke hair cut) scream at some of my friends when we were out and about in Berkeley a few weeks ago. She got into this argument with TWO of my Republican Trump supporting friends ..... one was ASIAN, the other was BLACK. She tried to lecture them that (a) they were 'white supremacists and (b) only she, not them, understood what it was like to be a 'minority' in America ..... I was kicking back laughing my ass off. The Libs are insane. I should have videotaped the entire encounter and uploaded it
    GoPro is your friend - in more ways than one !!
    Yes, you should have recorded it !

Krupski - I won't bet against you ! They will devise some plan.
    Last edited by JTHunter; 09-30-2020 at 12:39 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”