Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the Media's NON STOP SMEARS and hit jobs against TRUMP will work and he'll lose?

Do you think the Media's NON STOP SMEARS and hit jobs against TRUMP will work and he'll lose?

Just curious to see what the membership thinks. I'm getting a bit worried. The MEDIA is basically LYING non stop with fake 'scandals' nonstop. They've pulled out all the stops in order to prop up DEMOCRATS.

I am worried but hopeful.

I am saddened by all of these never trumpers who are coming out of the woodwork now, Cindy McCain, Tom Ridge, John Kaisich, etc. Tell me how you are a republican again when you support a senile communist?

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I don't think the lies will work anymore than they already have, anyone who believes them at this point can't be reasoned with anyway.

They need to keep the hate and disunity burning for the riots they have planned after nov. 3rd. It seems like the commies ARE NOT going to accept the results when trump wins

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well, I think the only two things that can defeat Trump are
    1) Trump
    2) Voter fraud

You hear a lot of folks say voting fraud is a myth. Like Big Foot. Unicorns. The Tooth Fairy. Just something Republicans harp on as a way to suppress the vote. Or, more ominously, for Donald Trump to remain in power even after an election defeat.

On Sunday evening, Project Veritas released footage demonstrating a massive voting fraud operation in Minneapolis run by associates of Squad Member Rep. Ilhan Omar.

https://stream.org/project-veritas-u...ep-ilhan-omar/

As far as the media I don't see them swaying anybody at this point
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Just curious to see what the membership thinks. I'm getting a bit worried. The MEDIA is basically LYING non stop with fake 'scandals' nonstop. They've pulled out all the stops in order to prop up DEMOCRATS.
    If he loses, it will be due to massive fraud.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Well, I think the only two things that can defeat Trump are
    1) Trump
    2) Voter fraud
    Agreed. he needs to back off a little. Sure he's got conservative votes already, but the constant interrupting is gonna turn off independents and undecideds IMO. Let dopey Joe and his loser ideas run it's course then point them out.

I have a feeling the landslide this time will be far greater than in 2016.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Agreed. he needs to back off a little. Sure he's got conservative votes already, but the constant interrupting is gonna turn off independents and undecideds IMO. Let dopey Joe and his loser ideas run it's course then point them out.
    It seemed pretty obvious he was goading Biden and there were a couple of instances where he almost fell for it.

Biden seemed fairly well composed but no energy, no charisma, and offered nothing of value in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I have a feeling the landslide this time will be far greater than in 2016.
    Careful ! Trump didn't win in a "landslide" in '16. It was more of a "surprise upset".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Careful ! Trump didn't win in a "landslide" in '16. It was more of a "surprise upset".
    True! Trump did NOT mop the floor with Hillary. He won in several key states by only a few thousand VOTES. That's WAY TOO close for comfort in my book.

Even though we have tons more people backing him, he has the entire FORCE of the lying media, the tech giants (youtube, facebook, Twitter, etc), all those blue check marked pundits, HOLLYWOOD, All the Democrat leaders, all their lesser minions, and ACADEMIA all lying 24.7 and assailing him and his supporters.

The riots are a result of young stupid people being brainwashed by Academia and MEDIA into thinking we're some sort of 'handmaids tale' dystopia which we're obviously NOT.

We have to win this election or our nation is lost. And I've never said that before in my life time. I've always been one of those guys who said "it may suck with a DEM administration, but things won't change that much". Now it's different.

If anyone wants to HAND OVER the reigns of power in our nation to ANTIFA and BLACK LIES MATTER then they should vote Democrat. If they want to keep us intact as a nation, they should vote ALL democrats out of power if possible.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

One only has to check out the size of Trump's rallies VS Joke Biden's rallies, no way the idiot Joe will ever be president unless there's massive cheating going on!
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    One only has to check out the size of Trump's rallies VS Joke Biden's rallies, no way the idiot Joe will ever be president unless there's massive cheating going on!
    That is exactly what the Commucrat Party is working on....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Shit like this give me hope

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...25th-amendment

this seems like a desperate attempt by a crazy old hag. I don't think they would bother if they thought they had the election in the bag. Even though it is surely a political stunt and won't go anywhere there is some motivation and rationale behind it however misguided.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post

this seems like a desperate attempt by a crazy old hag. I don't think they would bother if they thought they had the election in the bag. Even though it is surely a political stunt and won't go anywhere there is some motivation and rationale behind it however misguided.
    theyre ensuring a civil war takes place
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post

Trump and the article refer to her as "Crazy" Pelosi. I just call her "Putrid" Pelosi.
    As for the 25th Amendment, just how long do you think it would be before they invoke it for "Plugs" and bump "Camel-toe" up the ladder?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I imagine joe would do as told and step aside without any need for removal efforts.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I imagine joe would do as told and step aside without any need for removal efforts.
    Hell Camel face could simply tell Joe he won the vice president spot.....

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast