Thread: Shit just got real boys, Potus and flotus have covid

Shit just got real boys, Potus and flotus have covid

Not even in the news yet, president just tweeted it out

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Not even in the news yet, president just tweeted it out
    I pray for their speed recovery. This SUCKS!

What confuses me is that I'm getting news accounts of people getting it, who are isolated in cabins far away from everyone and who haven't interacted with any people for months, WHO still got it. How the fuck does that happen? This is a fucked up WEIRD disease!

I've heard weird shit like that to and the inverse of people living under one roof not all getting it.

I'm sure the president well get the convalescent plasma and probably an experimental vaccine and be fine. Talk about increasing his credibility when it comes to the virus

A silver lining would be a good way to cancel remaining debates
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

He is not in good shape to do well. I sure hope he gets great treatment. I'm not ready for a Biden presidency.

Pence tested negative so no chance of President Pelosi
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

If it takes a few days to show positive could he have been positive at the debate with Biden?

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I'm not concerned about their health. They have the best medical care available.

The bigger issue is he is off the campaign trail for two weeks with only a month to go.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

If he could pull off powerful virtual events I think it would send a strong message and help clinch it for him.

If I were him I'd take the opportunity to dominate the news as long as I could maintain a powerful image.

Now that he's dealing with real experience he could gain some credibility in some circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Now that he's dealing with real experience he could gain some credibility in some circles.
    I had that thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Are you suggesting that the retards who accused Trump of 'calling Coronavirus a hoax" which was a lie (he called the Democrat's lies about his response 'the hoax') are going to give him ANY credibility on the matter?

Already the media HEADLINES are touting "Trump has Same Virus that he's responsible for killing 200K people with" bullshit.

Real experience will help folks who are already inclined to support him. Now he could CURE it single handedly and the LEFT, the DEMOCRAT leadership and the insane MEDIA will basically LIE and smear him over it.

The left and the media are a lost cause.
    I did hear that Biden wished him well but ....well you know what that's worth
    I just think from here on out when he addresses this he can come from a position of actually dealing with it rather than some of the guesswork and outright mistakes that we've had to put up with

I just don't understand why Pres. Trump is being hit from every angle. How he puts up with it is beyond me. Why, when we FINALLY have a President doing GOOD for our country, is everything stacked against him?

Maybe God has finally had enough of the immorality, lawlessness and degeneracy that America has sunken into.

It's not going to be fun to crash into those rocks at the bottom, but maybe we are due... or overdue.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I just don't understand why Pres. Trump is being hit from every angle. How he puts up with it is beyond me. Why, when we FINALLY have a President doing GOOD for our country, is everything stacked against him?
    Maybe God has finally had enough of the immorality, lawlessness and degeneracy that America has sunken into.
    It's not going to be fun to crash into those rocks at the bottom, but maybe we are due... or overdue.
    It is because THEY are not the ones in "control". "They" want a type of "feudal" (or "elitist") society, much like the Dark Ages in Europe, with "them" at the pinnacle.
    And they will say and do anything to get there.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”