Thread: The big GN Purge is happening

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The big GN Purge is happening

...its time. Take out your virtual guns and go hunting for the spammers you hate. You have till sun up!

FYI, I'm going thru and doing mass deletion of accounts that meet the criteria of being fake accounts. 0 post count, havent logged in in ages.. Such is the life of a spammer.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Thank you!

Amen to that !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

There were about 89k junk accounts.. down to 20k right now and still slaughtering...
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnetadmin View Post
    There were about 89k junk accounts.. down to 20k right now and still slaughtering...
    Isn't there a season limit?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Isn't there a season limit?
    No. All are fair game, no limits, no restrictions.

ALL PURGED! :-)

EDIT: Wait... still more.. about 22k left. Accounts labelled SPAM. It'll be a few more minutes.
    -=Alex=-