Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Facebook AND Twitter are censoring damning information about Biden & closing TRUMP's reelection account.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    the funniest part is un put the chicoms on the human rights panel
    More likely sold the seat.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I wonder how long it will take them to realize that they have a huge blue target on their heads. The USA is more heavily armed than they realize.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I wonder how long it will take them to realize that they have a huge blue target on their heads. The USA is more heavily armed than they realize.
    And probably more willing to USE that "blue target".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Dont worry. Soon the civil war will start and the UN will come save everyone from the crazy white supremacists

Blue shows up nicely in a scope. Or a red-dot.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Even in California recent gun sales have skyrocketed. I pity any foreign fools who think they can carry out any military action on US soil.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

So, what do ya think, red dot or green dot against a blue background?

sorry rodger, didn't see your post

but i vote for red dot
    Last edited by davepool; 10-21-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Even in California recent gun sales have skyrocketed. I pity any foreign fools who think they can carry out any military action on US soil.
    There are TONS of gunowners in California. We're only a minority because of the HUGE population we have between 1-3 Million 'scary assault weapon owners' according to the state DOJ. We have perhaps a fifth of the population who are armed (out of 40 Million that's 8 Million (probably a lot more) gun owners. That's more than the total population of a lot of states. Now I wonder how many new gun owners have been added to the rolls. We'll see. I hope they're not stupid and STILL vote for Democrats who back gun bans, but I never assume that Democrats are not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    So, what do ya think, red dot or green dot against a blue background?

sorry rodger, didn't see your post

but i vote for red dot
    Most people find it easier to see a green laser on sunny days than a red one.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    There are TONS of gunowners in California. We're only a minority because of the HUGE population we have between 1-3 Million 'scary assault weapon owners' according to the state DOJ. We have perhaps a fifth of the population who are armed (out of 40 Million that's 8 Million (probably a lot more) gun owners. That's more than the total population of a lot of states. Now I wonder how many new gun owners have been added to the rolls. We'll see. I hope they're not stupid and STILL vote for Democrats who back gun bans, but I never assume that Democrats are not stupid.
    I'm sure that 20% is averaged over areas like SF metro where ownership rates are lower than rural areas where almost everyone I know has I gun in the house.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12