Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Facebook AND Twitter are censoring damning information about Biden & closing TRUMP's reelection account.

So Facebook AND Twitter are censoring damning information about Biden & closing TRUMP's reelection account.

Wow. The Tech Giants FACEBOOK and TWITTER are actively censoring damning information about BIDEN and continuing their FALSE attacks on Trump and Republicans. The NEW YORK POST, which dropped the story has been actually banned from posting about it from TWITTER. I see NOTHING about it on the Yahoo News Feed. Most of the major media news feeds NEVER mention Biden's corruption bombshell.

Oh, and BTW, TWITTER as of now closed down the LOCKED Trump's entire re-election campaign account. WTF???? It's not his personal account. Twitter can't shut that down because he's POTUS, but any account that tries to help his re-election campaign gets SHUT DOWN!?!?!?!? Why don't we just call ALL the legacy media and tech giants, the propaganda Arm of the Democrat party from now until the end of time....

I sure hope Trump gets re-elected and the GOP takes both houses (and Republicans grow a spine) and they PUNISH these biased corrupt Tech Companies.

Yea, we have a private company who has decided that they are the arbiter of truth as they see fit. I thought this was one of the things the freedom of speech was supposed to guard again. I guess them being an independent company they can do what they want but this has dangerous implications.

About the whole Ukraine thing, I think it is hilarious. I suspected this was going to happen since it all broke last year. I figured Trump and Giuliani were quietly sitting on evidence and waiting until the time was right. Low and behold, someone "loses" a laptop with a bunch of incriminating shit on it that has ended up with the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Yea, we have a private company who has decided that they are the arbiter of truth as they see fit. I thought this was one of the things the freedom of speech was supposed to guard again. I guess them being an independent company they can do what they want but this has dangerous implications.

About the whole Ukraine thing, I think it is hilarious. I suspected this was going to happen since it all broke last year. I figured Trump and Giuliani were quietly sitting on evidence and waiting until the time was right. Low and behold, someone "loses" a laptop with a bunch of incriminating shit on it that has ended up with the FBI.
    I agree that it's dangers, but being a private company? That's not an excuse. So what if they're a private company? They're a virtual monopoly. All the OTHER TECH companies are doing the same thing. All the other MEDIA outlets are doing the same thing. The CEO of REDDIT once bragged that they (the liberal CEOs) could 'swing an election' all on their own. This is a nightmare. We all condemn the censorship coming out of Communist China. But we're all getting censored by companies that have LIBERAL DEMOCRATS running them not via any 'government command' but on their own, because LIBTARDS protect their own and will LIE about everyone and anything to keep their own corrupt 'guys in power'.

God, I hope we don't lose this election. We're screwed if we do. It's not just media bias any more. They're shutting other voices down. Could you imagine if your phone carrier decided to abruptly HALT all phone service to you must because they didn't like what you had to say? Could you imagine the city shutting down Garbage collection or utilities because they didn't like your politics? It's already happening in California.

well I was always told that freedom of speech doesn't apply at work (can't wear a t-shirt that says "FUCK YOU"). Maybe being a "communications" company there are FCC rules against this sort of thing. If there aren't rules about it there should but we have to be careful we still respect the rights of private business (refuse right to provide service)

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They don't have to censor things about the Bidens as the result of all these things will come to the same end as the Hillary emails. Nothing.

I don't know, there is a different justice department, different senate right now.

Maybe all that has to come from it is public embarassment.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

They are going to look so stupid when Trump is reelected and he comes after them with a vengeance!
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Just found this on QResearch. It purports to show Hunter with a chinese teen prostitute. (Safe for work.) Time to replenish the popcorn supply:

https://ibb.co/s6fYg4r
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Just found this on QResearch. It purports to show Hunter with a chinese teen prostitute. (Safe for work.) Time to replenish the popcorn supply:

Unless there are other photos, that guy shiffing the coke could be anyone. You can't tell who it is from that photo. It's just shows some White guy with a full head of hair.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Unless there are other photos, that guy shiffing the coke could be anyone. You can't tell who it is from that photo. It's just shows some White guy with a full head of hair.....
    Yeah, that's why I used "purported". It could be a troll effort.

Still, if it gets people thinking about what's going on, it may still have some benefit.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

so thats where the allegations of sex trafficking stem from
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Anyone notice that the FBI had this damning evidence against Biden over a YEAR AGO? And they said NOTHING? They didn't tell Trump or his team during the bogus 'impeachment' proceedings. And the Media called Trump an idiot for calling out 'shady dealings by Biden".

I wonder why the FBI sat on this info and did NOTHING about it? It took Rudy Giuliani to actually release the information. WTF????

I was never big on the whole deep state conspiracy thing but the evidence keeps pointing that way.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Didn't hunter have to pay off some hooker he knocked up.?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Anyone notice that the FBI had this damning evidence against Biden over a YEAR AGO? And they said NOTHING? They didn't tell Trump or his team during the bogus 'impeachment' proceedings. And the Media called Trump an idiot for calling out 'shady dealings by Biden".

I wonder why the FBI sat on this info and did NOTHING about it? It took Rudy Giuliani to actually release the information. WTF????
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

no they said something

they told the pc shop owner to shut up about it
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The whole lot of them need to be dismantled. Wray is as dirty as Comey. Does anybody really have any faith whatsoever in the FBI, NSA, CIA cleaning their own house? Corrupt as it's gets. Not a single one of the traitorous criminals in jail.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Dont worry. Soon the civil war will start and the UN will come save everyone from the crazy white supremacists

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

These tech giants might be getting their immunity from being sued revoked. The FCC is "rethinking" their stance on these services due to their censuring certain articles and not censuring others.....definitely showing their political biases.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Hopefully, the FCC will make these liberal outlets accountable for their actions....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Dont worry. Soon the civil war will start and the UN will come save everyone from the crazy white supremacists

the funniest part is un put the chicoms on the human rights panel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast