Thread: Trump send autographed MAGA hat to Bullied 15 yr old, who supported him despite a beat down

Trump send autographed MAGA hat to Bullied 15 yr old, who supported him despite a beat down

How about some 'good news' for a change? I'm sick of hearing about NEW Democrat corruption daily......

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ed-supporting/

President Donald Trump has sent an upgraded ‘Make America Great Again’ hat to Braxton McElhaney, the 15-year-old student at West Jordan High School in Utah who was brutally bullied by two girls for wearing his hat supporting the president to school.

After seeing the video uploaded anonymously on Instagram, the Gateway Pundit tracked down the family of the teenager who told us that the incident happened at the beginning of the school year.

One of the girls had ripped an American flag mask off the teen’s face and ran to throw it away in the girls bathroom. When she came out, she began assaulting him again and attempting to steal his Make America Great Again hat.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They don't want us to know when Trump does something special.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Wow he got beat up by a girl!
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Well, he does look kinda wimpy, and a name like "Braxton" is begging to be bullied (not that this justifies him being bullied).

But, kids will be kids, and bullies will be bullies. Always have been, always will be.

And, unlike a male bully, you can't give a girl a black eye and bloody lip to teach her to bully someone else (in fact, with absurd "zero tolerance", nowadays you can't even fight back a male bully without getting suspended and all the female teachers getting "concerned").

Years ago, my younger son (at the time about 9 years old) said a very nasty thing to a neighbor kid who was around the same age. The kid popped my son and gave him a wicked black eye. When I saw it, I asked him how it happened, who did it and why. He told me. I said to him "you deserved it".

Later the kid's dad came over to apologize to me for what his son did. I told him I thought it was justified and as far as I wad concerned the kids were even and nothing to worry about

My son and that kid became good friends and played together until a few years later when they moved away.

WTF was I supposed to do? Call cops and lawyers? It was just boys being boys. No harm done.

Our touchy-feely "concerned" chickenshit society isn't doing anyone any good.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    He's a small kid. There were TWO of them. Also in today's environment, you can't smack down a girl without being charged with a crime. Where have you been?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    He's a small kid. There were TWO of them. Also in today's environment, you can't smack down a girl without being charged with a crime. Where have you been?
    While teaching, I learned, early on, that a fight between boys was much easier to break up, but no one wanted to get between two girls fighting. Some girls are really mean and get all mad dog crazy when they fight.... Just look at some of the "chimp out" videos where women are the ones going crazy inside a fast food place. There's nothing they won't do when they get mad and whoever gets between them is doing so at great personal peril.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars