Thread: Roberts screws us again.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Roberts screws us again.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/polit...ett/index.html Doesn't say it in the article but even ballots that aren't postmarked are to be counted. Imagine this as Rod Serling would say a world where we know what the outcome is on election day and the Democrats can just keep manufacturing just enough ballots three days later.......... Totally in contravention to the law in PA BTW. The craps can just change laws by court everytime. Remember when NJ law said a candidate had to be picked by a certain time and a Crap running for Senate withdrew after that date because he was going to lose big? Just go to a democrat court and they make new law to allow another candidate to replace him and they did. This shit with a supposed conservative heading the SCOTUS is making me sick. They need AMY on the court NOW to stop whatever is going on with Roberts. He turned into a total POS or is being blackmailed.

this means dems can fabricate as many as they want and in this key state they will be deemed valid, legitimacy notwithstanding
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/polit...ett/index.html Doesn't say it in the article but even ballots that aren't postmarked are to be counted. Imagine this as Rod Serling would say a world where we know what the outcome is on election day and the Democrats can just keep manufacturing just enough ballots three days later.......... Totally in contravention to the law in PA BTW. The craps can just change laws by court everytime. Remember when NJ law said a candidate had to be picked by a certain time and a Crap running for Senate withdrew after that date because he was going to lose big? Just go to a democrat court and they make new law to allow another candidate to replace him and they did. This shit with a supposed conservative heading the SCOTUS is making me sick. They need AMY on the court NOW to stop whatever is going on with Roberts. He turned into a total POS or is being blackmailed.
    Since the ruling was 4-4 tie, Roberts isn't the only one who shafted us.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

ROBERTS is no conservative. He's flipped to the dark side. But good news ahead. TRUMP is nominating pretty solid folks. With ACB we'll have a 5-4 majority (I no longer consider Roberts a conservative).

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

he's a contortionist, bends to the wind. i think he's afraid of what might happen on the street if the court overturns or strikes down a big issue. some say he likes to be in the swamp scene.

Considering past performances, did anybody expect anything else from this "wishy-washy namby-pamby"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Since the ruling was 4-4 tie, Roberts isn't the only one who shafted us.
    Well that's true but the libtards always shaft us.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    ROBERTS is no conservative. He's flipped to the dark side. But good news ahead. TRUMP is nominating pretty solid folks. With ACB we'll have a 5-4 majority (I no longer consider Roberts a conservative).
    Same here, Amy needs to be on the court immediately.

Same here, Amy needs to be on the court immediately.
    I would say that ACB is probably one of the best justices that have EVER been on the SCOTUS (and I'm sure she will be confirmed).

Imagine her as POTUS! (if she could stand the 24/7 hate and lies that the dems spew).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I would say that ACB is probably one of the best justices that have EVER been on the SCOTUS (and I'm sure she will be confirmed).

Imagine her as POTUS! (if she could stand the 24/7 hate and lies that the dems spew).
    If the Commucrats start a civil war after the election, this may be a moot point, no matter who wins....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    If the Commucrats start a civil war after the election, this may be a moot point, no matter who wins....
    This is why it may be a good idea to stay close to our homes and families from the 3rd until --??--.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”