Thread: Hurrah! Amy Coney Barrett is now a Supreme Court Justice!!! We have a 5-4 Majority!

Hurrah! Amy Coney Barrett is now a Supreme Court Justice!!! We have a 5-4 Majority!

If they still counted Justice Roberts to be a 'conservative' which they shouldn't since he's more wishy washy than dish soap, we would 'technically have a 6-3 majority but since Roberts sucks, we have to settle for a simple 5-4 Majority! Woo hoo!

Congratulations to ACB! She has a SOLID PRO GUN RECORD!

Now to start bringing all the lawsuits against the state gun bans to SCOTUS!!!!!!!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    After his last statements, Roberts can no longer be counted as conservative. I wonder what "they" have on him that caused him to re-write the Obama care penalty into a tax to make it "legal"?

With ACB a Hoosier of sorts, I am confident the constitution will be ruled as written. Wonder when the "shall not be infringed" things start coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    If they still counted Justice Roberts to be a 'conservative' which they shouldn't since he's more wishy washy than dish soap, we would 'technically have a 6-3 majority but since Roberts sucks, we have to settle for a simple 5-4 Majority! Woo hoo!

Now to start bringing all the lawsuits against the state gun bans to SCOTUS!!!!!!!

This is a rare event: Conservatives actually WON something... maybe it's just a dream?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    This is a rare event: Conservatives actually WON something... maybe it's just a dream?
    If we don't work to ensure Trump, who is not a conservative but at least will fight for conservative causes, is re-elected, it will turn into a dream. And it will not be a good one.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Now's the time to take an NFA case to the Scotus. If we can't pay the tax to register new machineguns the NFA( at least the machinegun part) is Unconstitutional.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    If we don't work to ensure Trump, who is not a conservative but at least will fight for conservative causes, is re-elected, it will turn into a dream. And it will not be a good one.
    Yep I voted already, my wife is going to walkin. Absentee for me because my schedule is unpredictable, and I wanted to make sure my vote gets in. Hoping to turn Minnesota RED, Can't even remember when MN was red last. Hell this liberal crazy state didn't even vote for Reagan. I think we were the only Blue state against Reagan. But times are changing, the reason our state is being packed with somalis is to prevent it.

GREAT! I'm stealing that for FB.

And now the democrats are loosing their shit threatening retaliation.

If they pack the courts they are going to turn this place into a banana republic.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

And they will pack the courts eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    He may not be a conservative but at the least the causes he supports are pro American and pro constitution. I'm not sure I have much use for the traditional "conservative" ideology any more if it means losers like McCain and Romney.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    He may not be a conservative but at the least the causes he supports are pro American and pro constitution. I'm not sure I have much use for the traditional "conservative" ideology any more if it means losers like McCain and Romney.
    if it weren't for clowns like them, susan collins and lisa murkowski (to name a just a few) a lot more issues would have been resolved in 2017. doing our best to get the likes of, out of office, may still be difficult. a little nudging from fellow senators and representatives would help.

I'm ok with trumps direction for the republican party by and large. Strong borders, strong military, fight for equity in trade instead of deficits with countries that undercut our labor market, strong energy independence, strong manufacturing, incentivize bringing jobs back to us, gun rights, small government, leave many things up to the individual states, no meddling in foreign affairs or nation building, no NWO, hold entities like the UN and NATO accountable, ease restrictions which hinder economic growth, lower taxes, law and order, enforcement of drug laws, etc.

I'd like to see some return to fiscal conservatism and balancing the budget but pandemic times when people are hurting is not the time for it.

I'm actually very pleased to see this turn in the party compared to the NWO Bush years. The middle east adventures didn't work out so great for us.
    Last edited by NAPOTS; 10-27-2020 at 11:22 AM.

and the domestic enemies just keep getting angrier and angrier
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"