Thread: Keeping the SENATE Republican 'might' be even more important than the POTUS race

Keeping the SENATE Republican 'might' be even more important than the POTUS race

I didn't realize that the SENATE controls so much of what the POTUS does. If the DEMS flip the Senate, Trump will be kneecapped for ANYTHING he wants to do. a Democrat Senate will PACK the SCOTUS. A Democrat Senate will NOT confirm ANY pro gun conservative to SCOTUS if any position opens up.

Are your GOP Senators SAFE?

a case in point

Days before election, Graham, Harrison debate for final time
    Graham has acknowledged the toughness of the race, which some polls have shown as neck-and-neck, although the Republican has raked in cash of his own. Raising about $67 million, Graham's third-quarter haul of $28 million represented a quarterly record for any GOP Senate candidate. Third-party groups have poured in more money, resulting in ad saturation.
    https://news.yahoo.com/days-election...174857034.html

i submit to you that its irrelevant who wins as gramnesty is a rinos rino

recall how many times he said theyd have hearings on this treason or that treason and never a treason gets investigated

also this

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The Primary is where Graham needs to be taken out so that a decent Republican would be able to run against a Commucrat candidate in the General.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I expect too that if the democrats take the senate and keep the house that we'll see another impeachment over some bullshit if Trump wins.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I half expect a few rinos to get kicked out, and the resulting backlash will probably lead to what NAPOTS said above, a baseless Trump impeachment if he wins and with no senate to back him up, he loses and we the people also lose.

And the rain that will fall will be the tears of the greatest generation who destroyed the NAZIs and shed blood for our freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I half expect a few rinos to get kicked out, and the resulting backlash will probably lead to what NAPOTS said above, a baseless Trump impeachment if he wins and with no senate to back him up, he loses and we the people also lose.

And the rain that will fall will be the tears of the greatest generation who destroyed the NAZIs and shed blood for our freedom.

A lot of the members of that generation were hard core democrats because "FDR saved the world". They have also been brainwashed for the last 50 years that republicans are going to take their social security and Medicare away.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    A lot of the members of that generation were hard core democrats because "FDR saved the world". They have also been brainwashed for the last 50 years that republicans are going to take their social security and Medicare away.
    This is so true. My late mother-in-law said she voted for Algore because Bush was going to take away her social security. Funny, we still have social security.

My father, who served in both the Army and Army Air Corps in WWII, was a democrat who was nice enough to take me to a JFK rally. It was Johnson who caused him to change to republicans. He was VERY republican up to his passing.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Yea i don't have much confidence in mcsalley, she' already lost one race to a democrat, and mark kelly is a stronger candidate than her last one

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Yea i don't have much confidence in mcsalley, she' already lost one race to a democrat, and mark kelly is a stronger candidate than her last one
    Kelly is a raving ANTI GUNNER!

Um. You're missing the POINT! You can replace Graham with a real Republican. I have no problem with that. But to say it's no biggie if the DEMOCRATS take the senate is shortsighted in the extreme. I'll gladly replace RINOS all day long, but NOT with DEMOCRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    a case in point

Days before election, Graham, Harrison debate for final time
    Graham has acknowledged the toughness of the race, which some polls have shown as neck-and-neck, although the Republican has raked in cash of his own. Raising about $67 million, Graham's third-quarter haul of $28 million represented a quarterly record for any GOP Senate candidate. Third-party groups have poured in more money, resulting in ad saturation.
    https://news.yahoo.com/days-election...174857034.html

i submit to you that its irrelevant who wins as gramnesty is a rinos rino

recall how many times he said theyd have hearings on this treason or that treason and never a treason gets investigated

also this

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

The only thing the democrats are going to do is flip out!
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Kelly is a raving ANTI GUNNER!
    He's pulled some crazy stunts in the past, he went into a gun store to buy an AR-15 to show how easy it was, the store owner wouldn't sell to him'

He has wormed his way into the spotlight on the back of his wife's tragedy, he's even dragged her out to campaign for him.

He and her are trying to start a "new, enlightened NRA", can't remember the name, but it's another phony gun rights group....for "common sense" gun control

My nightmare is trump winning, but losing the house and senate to the commies, the next four years will be interesting if that happens
    Last edited by davepool; 10-31-2020 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Um. You're missing the POINT! You can replace Graham with a real Republican. I have no problem with that. But to say it's no biggie if the DEMOCRATS take the senate is shortsighted in the extreme. I'll gladly replace RINOS all day long, but NOT with DEMOCRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    True, true. I was just saying that with gramnesty or a dem, no diff. In a similar light they're running a libertarian against mcnozzle in kentucky, mainly against a ex Marine fighter pilot who, sickeningly, is totally ocasional cortex level squad member candidate abortion loving gun hating tax and spend lib. Mcnozzle at least isnt at the rino level gramnesty is, but with a libertarian candidate to draw off some conservative votes that'd otherwise go to mcnozzle the squad hopeful might have better chances of replacing mcnozzle. Imagine the squad with a ex Marine fighter pilot who hates America as much as they do and wants to help them in destroying the country.

Why is a pro-McGrath PAC sending mailers supporting the Libertarian candidate?
    One of the political action committees supporting Democratic nominee Amy McGrath in November’s election for U.S. Senate threw at least $77,325 behind one of her opponents last week — Libertarian Brad Barron.
    On the front of the mailer is a picture of an American flag with money floating around and on the back are pictures of McConnell and Barron, saying “there is a better choice for U.S. Senate: Libertarian Brad Barron.”
    “This year, we can send both political parties a message by voting for a candidate who believes in freedom, liberty and individual rights,” it says under Barron’s picture. “Brad Barron will eliminate the IRS, audit the Federal Reserve, and bring our troops home. He will shake up Washington.”
    Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/news/politi...#storylink=cpy

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out why amy wants to send mailers to republicans.

https://saraacarter.com/project-veri...ve-gop-voters/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 10-31-2020 at 12:33 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"